Palin calls for civil war

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So you’re calling it a coup

I thought that it was a highly motivated protest

I'd say read the post again, but it will make no difference because you are daft.

You have all the skills of a fence post in being able to discern context and sarcasm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Everything is relative

A useful insight.  In that regard which party is the biggest danger of using the government to restrict freedoms and rights of American citizens?  Relatively speaking, whether you support either party or if you're an independent or don't advocate for either I think how each of us answers that question determines most of our views.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A useful insight.  In that regard which party is the biggest danger of using the government to restrict freedoms and rights of American citizens?  Relatively speaking, whether you support either party or if you're an independent or don't advocate for either I think how each of us answers that question determines most of our views.  

Yes. We’re all for stopping civil war and insurrection 

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes. We’re all for stopping civil war and insurrection 

Relatively speaking.  Which party is the biggest danger of using the government to restrict freedoms and rights of American citizens? 

A) Democrats

B_ Republicans

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Mr.Snob never misses a chance to put down the plebes. I'm  going to be busy making my breakfast,  setting my pills for next week and doing my laundry. I guess you have your maid do that.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 6:55 AM, BillsFanNC said:

AR-15's?

Who needs them?

We already came within a whisker of a successful coup via a bunch of UNARMED middle age dudes, with some help from FBI informants of course.

We? I know you are a Bills fan, but i'm a patriot first. 

Are you planning to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power? should i refer you to the FBI?

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

what does liberal even mean to you?

people that want progress??

Good question.  A 2023 liberal is a person that supports an intrusive and authoritarian big central government, which they control, imposing its will on the public in every aspect of life as there can be no separation between public and private life.

Now it's certain any 2023 self-identified liberal will disagree.  That's to be expected.  They perceive themselves to be champions of "democracy" fighting those evil people seeking to impose a dictatorship.  The comical thing is they have no problem using the tactics and methods of a dictator to stop them.  The idea being impose an authoritarian one-party dictatorship to stop others from imposing an authoritarian one-party dictatorship.  A beat them to the punch approach.  That last part is the irony. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Good question.  A 2023 liberal is a person that supports an intrusive and authoritarian big central government, which they control, imposing its will on the public in every aspect of life as there can be no separation between public and private life.

Now it's certain any 2023 self-identified liberal will disagree.  That's to be expected.  They perceive themselves to be champions of "democracy" fighting those evil people seeking to impose a dictatorship.  The comical thing is they have no problem using the tactics and methods of a dictator to stop them.  The idea being impose an authoritarian one-party dictatorship to stop others from imposing an authoritarian one-party dictatorship.  A beat them to the punch approach.  That last part is the irony. 

one side is considering civil war.  one side is not

5 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

what does liberal even mean to you?

people that want progress??

People mostly  want progress but that word is intended in todays lexicon to create a false dichotomy.

for example, capitalism a system ‘progressives’ oppose, has spawned the most progress for civilization and there is no close second. 

the polarization is todays liberal wants a government controlled by wealthy elites to legislate progress for them, speak progress into reality by decree and don’t realize it’s a empty but alluring promise to gain control. 

those opposed are looking to progress as individuals, families, businesses or entrepreneurs, intrinsically through achievements. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There's classic liberals like Bill Maher and Glenn Greenwald. These types are in very short supply these days.

The majority of people on the "left" today are most definitely not classical liberals. They are woke leftists comprised of two types:

A. A small group of elites and those with institutional power who are out in the open marxists.

B. The larger group of useful idiots who cater to the above group without question or dissent.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

one side is considering civil war.  one side is not

That idea is another fantasy which takes something one person said to suggest it applies to a wider audience of people.  You guys learned that from Mao and Stalin and Bill Ayers.

And logically why would the authoritarians in control want a civil war?  Duh.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He said "Economic civil war".  Seems reasonable since so many Red states disproportionally take tax money...

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And logically why would the authoritarians in control want a civil war?  Duh.

If trump wins he'll be against civil war cuz he'll be authoritarian.  Who is our authoritarian leader now?  A feeble old man that supports unions?  And it's not one person saying it.  Several MAGA congress critters have said it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

This week we also had Mike Huckabee saying that if Trump doesn’t win, bullets will be used in the future instead of ballots. With each suggestion of violence by these right wing idiots, it normalizes the idea inside the heads of lunatics. 

So the “tactics and methods of a dictator” is our legal system filled with Trump appointed judges who end up making decisions against Trump and former Trump associates who testify against him? 

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

There's classic liberals like Bill Maher and Glenn Greenwald. These types are in very short supply these days.

The majority of people on the "left" today are most definitely not classical liberals. They are woke leftists comprised of two types:

A. A small group of elites and those with institutional power who are out in the open marxists.

B. The larger group of useful idiots who cater to the above group without question or dissent.

you forgot  c: trump deranged idiots so whacked out they want to burn the country to the ground to destroy trump

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

you forgot  c: trump deranged idiots so whacked out they want to burn the country to the ground to destroy trump

In the useful idiot venn diagram the TDS patients are a smaller circle wholly inside the larger useful idiot subset.

Quack, The King, billsfuk.c, tibtool et al. are certainly in the TDS group. 

Edited by BillsFanNC

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

capitalism a system ‘progressives’ oppose, has spawned the most progress for civilization and there is no close second. 

Most people would agree with the second part of your statement. However many people want capitalism to work better for people at the bottom of the economic ladder. Hence the popularity of the Rich Men North of Richmond. The Trump tariffs are anti free market capitalism. That doesn’t mean the people wanting change are anti capitalists. 

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Most people would agree with this. However many people want capitalism to work better for people at the bottom of the economic ladder. Hence the popularity of the Rich Men North of Richmond. The Trump tariffs are anti free market capitalism. That doesn’t mean the people wanting change are anti capitalists. 

All reasonable. And btw that rich men signer is now a rich man.