Trump Back On Twitter: Commie Mugshot Stunt Massively Backfires

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They’re not phony

I will only speak to one of these indictments, and that’s just because I have thorough knowledge of the subject and that’s the classified documents case

That is a slam dunk against Trump

You don't arrest  a president. That's sleazy and greasy. And that's all I have to say above t that 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

First of all, he’s not the president

Second, if the president is going to do criminal *****, then yes, he should not be above the law

It's unthinkable. For the Democrats to manufactor this bogus pig circus is the real crime 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

It's unthinkable. For the Democrats to manufactor this bogus pig circus is the real crime 

This is really simple
They are criminal indictments if they are proved incorrect there will be no getting away from that jack Smith, and all of the other prosecutors know this whenever they bring these indictments forward and they’re bringing them forward against an ex president

You better believe that they’ve got their ***** together on this

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

What are crimes in a police state?

Whatever the police state says are crimes!

Useful idiots like the King, Quack, JFR are more than willing to accept what their regime masters tell them are crimes.

If this was truly a police state, Donald Trump would not be walking out he would be behind bars

He’s already receiving better treatment than most do

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The immoral corrupt DNC has raised the ire of the true patriots the real Americans who have made this country the greatest country on earth

Jack Smith will fail

Fani Willis is a Marxist and will fail because what she stand for is anti American. 

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Manufacturing indictments of such magnitude against a former president is not a simple thing to get done. 

So yes, a task like that really is unthinkable if Democrats are pure simpletons who generally can't get anything done.  

Just now, Capco said:

Manufacturing indictments of such magnitude against a former president is not a simple thing to get done. 

So yes, a task like that really is unthinkable if Democrats are pure simpletons who generally can't get anything done.  

Well they sure did *uck up a perfectly fine economy in short order, so I don't put it past them to *uck up these politically motivated indictments 

Capco is a tile and stone supplier in a certain region of the country btw. So I'm wondering if you are affiliated  

The GOPs biggest mistake was failing to understand how Trump could shift the Black vote - just get to 20% and it’s game over.  

But the GOP sucks so…..DeSantis is the absolute furtherest to Trump they’ll tolerate because they think he’ll be good with foreign policy for the Neo Cons.  They’ll tolerate the culture wars (the things that matter) so long as they get the foreign policy they want.  

And tax cuts.  For the rich.  Trump failed here to by caving to Ryan.  

Anyway - yea Trump definitely won Florida (a secured election state by 10 points) but lost Georgia…..suuuuuuuure

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

The immoral corrupt DNC has raised the ire of the true patriots the real Americans who have made this country the greatest country on earth

Jack Smith will fail

Fani Willis is a Marxist and will fail because what she stand for is anti American. 

I’m just kind of curious, but in your world, how do you think the Jack Smith is going to fail?

These indictments are pretty airtight. There’s not a lot of room for reasonable doubt, and most of it.

Keep in mind there are 91 criminal charges Trump only has to be convicted on one of them.

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m just kind of curious, but in your world, how do you think the Jack Smith is going to fail?

These indictments are pretty airtight. There’s not a lot of room for reasonable doubt, and most of it.

Keep in mind there are 91 criminal charges Trump only has to be convicted on one of them.

Convict him then 

Mr. Airtight

Edited by TSOL

Joy Reid: "As a teenager living in New York, I've said it before, this is why I never watched 'The Apprentice.' I despised Donald Trump. He signified the rich white guy in Manhattan that absolutely hated and despised me." 

Facts: 
Reid is 54. The Apprentice aired when she was in her 30s and 40s. 
She was raised in Colorado until she was 17 before moving to Brooklyn. 
She attended Harvard undergrad shortly thereafter.
Her net worth is currently $4
million

• Thank you (+1) 1