RIP Bray Wyatt

Bray Wyatt

36 years old, way too young. Was my favorite wrestler of this new generation, and one of the most creative. Loved his cult leader gimmick with Luke harper (also RIP, wny guy too) and Eric Rowan. His fiend character had so much potential (thought he could have been the next undertaker) but wwe creative ruined it imo. last i heard he had a serious illness that had kept him out, but he was supposedly over that and was set to come back. I'm just gutted rn

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 4

Wow that's shocking...I was a big Wrestling fan growing up but don't really follow it nowadays except for stuff I see on Twitter and occasionally I'll check out bits and pieces of Raw when it's not football or hockey season, so I was familiar with Bray Wyatt and would always think about how he would fit in perfectly in the old days

What's also scary,  after the news of Terry Funk(and RJ preceding that) I said well this sucks who's gonna be next because for whatever reason these tragedies always happen in 3's 😢

RIP Bray Wyatt

8 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

When he was first coming back I followed the White Rabbit stuff.   I am not a WWE viewer but when he came back to Smackdown I'd change the channel over from whatever I was watching just to see if I could catch a Bray Wyatt segment.   Sadly, we will never get to see where he was taking this.   Such a great mind, gone way too soon.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.