Preseason Week 2 Games Around the League

rusty shackleford

2 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

And apparently Leslie Frazier is doing commentary/analysis on NFL Network now… so much for pursuing that head coaching job.

He's never going to get a sniff.  Every team looks for the young up and comer now.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

And apparently Leslie Frazier is doing commentary/analysis on NFL Network now… so much for pursuing that head coaching job.

Yea I just saw the pregame on the app I thought I was just imagining a guy that looked like Frazier.   

Y’all are really in here talking about how the Browns QB is going to challenge Watson for a starting job, and the Eagles defense looks suspect and they’re overrated as a team?  I just turned it on, and it’s 8-3 Cleveland at halftime, the only player in the game I’ve ever heard of is Marcus Mariotta, and I didn’t even know he played for Cleveland.  You might want to pump the brakes.

Edited by Billl
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billl said:

Y’all are really in here talking about how the Browns QB is going to challenge Watson for a starting job, and the Eagles defense looks suspect and they’re overrated as a team?  I just turned it on, and it’s 8-3 Cleveland and the only player in the game I’ve ever heard of is Marcus Mariotta, and I didn’t even know he played for Cleveland.  You might want to pump the brakes.

He plays for the Eagles now actually.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

20 hours ago, rusty shackleford said:

It's not like he can really do anything else at this point in the season. I do think it is unfortunate that Frazier's age and the fact that he is a defensive coach is likely going to cause him to not get an opportunity to be a head coach again. I am not saying the Frazier deserves a crack at a HC opportunity but he certainly shouldn't be instantly overlooked because of those factors either. 

At least it will be good for his health to just do commentary/analysis for a year, I am sure if he was willing to be a DC again he would easily get opportunities. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm REALLY thinking the Bills should've made him HC!! He's turned Danny Dimes into a legitimate NFL QB. He's also made this version of the Giants into a legit NFL team

The previous coaching staff was so inept anyone would have been an improvement.

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm REALLY thinking the Bills should've made him HC!! He's turned Danny Dimes into a legitimate NFL QB. He's also made this version of the Giants into a legit NFL team

Carolina being absolutely terrible helps too

Tyrod in for giants 

20 hours ago, SCBills said:

We feeling any better about Kyle Allen after Mariota spazzed out for a few hours?

He seemed like he’d be a high end backup.  No idea what that was tonight..

Didn't look good last week, but I'll give Kyle Allen more time. Already know Mariota is trash.

12 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Carolina being absolutely terrible helps too

Tyrod in for giants 

Just flashed on the bottom that the Ravens signed J. Clowney.

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm still trying to understand all the hype surrounding Clowney

All-time spectacular hit in college, that's about it for me, I'm happy with Floyd.

He should at least show up to play 2x this year against Cleveland.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.