Oliver Anthony - Rich Men North Of Richmond

Amazing song.  

And while I don’t support him in the primary, if people want to know why Trump has such a die hard following… it’s because I guarantee you that song speaks to his followers more than anyone. 

People who, rightly or wrongly, perceive this country as moving to a place where they are low man on the totem pole, barely getting by, as their government tells them to go **** themselves. 

• Agree 4

It’s called capitalism.  I worked.  He didn’t.  He can keep on whining.  Or work harder and go to school.  

On 8/11/2023 at 10:50 AM, SCBills said:

Amazing song.  

And while I don’t support him in the primary, if people want to know why Trump has such a die hard following… it’s because I guarantee you that song speaks to his followers more than anyone. 

People who, rightly or wrongly, perceive this country as moving to a place where they are low man on the totem pole, barely getting by, as their government tells them to go **** themselves. 

They need to stop whining and get to work.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s called capitalism.  I worked.  He didn’t.  He can keep on whining.  Or work harder and go to school.  

They need to stop whining and get to work.  

No, they must continue defending millionaires for billionaires, corrupt Supreme Court justices, white supremacists, racist, and nut jobs.

They are programmed well.

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, they must continue defending millionaires for billionaires, corrupt Supreme Court justices, white supremacists, racist, and nut jobs.

They are programmed well.

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

somebody is triggered 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/11/2023 at 10:50 AM, SCBills said:

eople who, rightly or wrongly, perceive this country as moving to a place where they are low man on the totem pole, barely getting by, as their government tells them to go **** themselves

Ya know, if he wants more money, he should probably give up being a musician.  Some of the best bluegrass artists still live in their parents basement.  I hear UPS drivers are getting 100k.  btw, that resonator guitar is probably worth $1000

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

Specifically what is so upsetting to you and the song? 

It doesn't like that the song lumps dems and republicans together.

Dems are her masters. Therefore his programming allows nothing else but flailing tantrums.

But you should know this by now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1