LGBT doctor shares why it’s especially dangerous to trans young boys!

• JaCrispy changed the title to LGBT doctor shares why it’s especially dangerous to trans young boys!
5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

“Absolute madness!” Biologist Brett Weinstein and Jimmy Dore weigh in…POWERFUL!

Dems walk out of congress to avoid seeing the video…

Would you like me to show you the amount of times that Republicans get up and walk out on hearings because they don’t want to hear what’s going on

I am not a fan of the whole surgery for young kids thing however, much it happens which I don’t know but this whole thing about the Democrats being evil because they walked out on and hearing that it’s just par the course

I specifically watched a Republican tell some of it was testifying that they should get their news from Breitbart and then get up and walk out

Nobody should be getting your news from Breitbart

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Would you like me to show you the amount of times that Republicans get up and walk out on hearings because they don’t want to hear what’s going on

I am not a fan of the whole surgery for young kids thing however, much it happens which I don’t know but this whole thing about the Democrats being evil because they walked out on and hearing that it’s just par the course

I specifically watched a Republican tell some of it was testifying that they should get their news from Breitbart and then get up and walk out

Nobody should be getting your news from Breitbart

I just found it interesting that the Dems could not even be bothered to hear important feedback from a doctor on something they advocate for…oddly peculiar imo….like, what are they so afraid of?

I’m reminded of the same reaction with regards to the vaccines, where one political side wanted to shut down all discussion about side effects or down sides to important issues…very bizarre…makes people feel they are trying to hide something…

Just keeping it real…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Once revered by the Left for her gay and lesbian leadership, Martina Navratilova is now viewed by them as a whiner, and can go pound salt as far as they’re concerned. 

…..they’ll eat their own, if need be, to quell any who dare not stay in lockstep.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

You guys spend a lot of time focused on “T” issues instead of worrying about, you know, things that are problems.  Weird.  Kind of sick.  But whatever.  It’s MAGA. 

Yep, it's all being pushed by the right.

Your childish nonsense didn't really rate a reply, because you attempt it so often,

but I'm feeling generous today.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, B-Man said:

Yep, it's all being pushed by the right.

Your childish nonsense didn't really rate a reply, because you attempt it so often,

but I'm feeling generous today.

I’m glad you took a break from reviewing cartoons to share your wisdom.  Hoax.  

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You guys spend a lot of time focused on “T” issues instead of worrying about, you know, things that are problems.  Weird.  Kind of sick.  But whatever.  It’s MAGA. 

Men being allowed to compete in women’s sports. 

Nothing to see here just the end of civilization everyone move along.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nothing to see here just the end of civilization everyone move along.  

Good point.  I saw one of my neighbors bashing in the head of another neighbor because some dude swam in a womens’ college swim meet.  Hoax.  This hand-wringing is stupid.  Worry about an actual problem. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Good point.  I saw one of my neighbors bashing in the head of another neighbor because some dude swam in a womens’ college swim meet.  Hoax.  This hand-wringing is stupid.  Worry about an actual problem. 

Tell me what my problem is

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

If this isn't a problem …. you’re the problem and there is no reason to discuss pretty much anything with you.  

I hope everyone else follows suit.  

These people need to be shunned from life.  My instincts to how to deal with these people post Covid was always spot on.  There is no common ground.  No reasoning.  No logic. They have nothing to offer society. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Funny that you all care about it so much that you're willing to die on the transgender women competing against cis-females hill.  Why is that?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Tell me what my problem is

Hoax.  You seem to have lots of problems, plural.  To suggest you have merely one problem is mistaken. 

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Funny that you all care about it so much that you're willing to die on the transgender women competing against cis-females hill.  Why is that?

I don’t even know what you’re talking about with cis this and trans that.  Live and let live.  Worry about an actual problem, like health care rights, or gun violence, or the opioid epidemic.  

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

If this isn't a problem …. you’re the problem and there is reason to discuss pretty much anything with you.  

I hope everyone else follows suit.  

These people need to be shunned from life.  My instincts to how to deal with these people post Covid was always spot on.  There is no common ground.  No reasoning.  No logic. They have nothing to offer society. 

It’s a little early to be drunk, isn’t it?  Maybe at least for me, but apparently not for you.  

Also, based on your approach, and upon the opinions you express here, I suspect that people like you work for people like me.  So perhaps shunning people like me maybe might not be in your best economic interest.  

Hey all you moms, wives, sisters and daughters that have put in the work to excel in your chosen endeavors -  don’t worry if some dude, pretending to be a woman, steals your opportunities. It’s on you to live and let live. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Hey all, you moms, wives, sisters and daughters that have put in the work to excel in your chosen endeavors -  don’t worry if some dude, pretending to be a woman, steals your opportunities. It’s on you to live and let live. 

No no no - please continue to ignore this situation.  There is nothing wrong with men playing women’s sports.  The people defending women you see those people are the problem.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Took decades to make Title lX truly fair, equitable and competitive for women college sports.

The Left is undoing all the good of Title lX in short order.

Simply put, they are making a mockery of Women’s sports

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You seem to have lots of problems, plural.  To suggest you have merely one problem is mistaken. 

I don’t even know what you’re talking about with cis this and trans that.  Live and let live.  Worry about an actual problem, like health care rights, or gun violence, or the opioid epidemic.  

It’s a little early to be drunk, isn’t it?  Maybe at least for me, but apparently not for you.  

Also, based on your approach, and upon the opinions you express here, I suspect that people like you work for people like me.  So perhaps shunning people like me maybe might not be in your best economic interest.  

Put this post in the hall of fame of posts.  

It’s up there with that poster that was talking about his IQ? in the TSW about a month ago.  

My problems stop and start with authoritarian thugs hell bent on destroying the country and every cultural norm that have been pillars of Western civilization.

Most notably, the definition of woman. 

They cannot be reasoned with - most importantly there is ZERO compromise with people like that.  

Bye.   

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Put this post in the hall of fame of posts.  

It’s up there with that poster that was talking about his IQ? in the TSW about a month ago.  

My problems stop and start with authoritarian thugs hell bent on destroying the country and every cultural norm that have been pillars of Western civilization.

Most notably, the definition of woman. 

They cannot be reasoned with - most importantly there is ZERO compromise with people like that.  

Bye.   

One too many drinky poos for Big Blitz today.  

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Hey all you moms, wives, sisters and daughters that have put in the work to excel in your chosen endeavors -  don’t worry if some dude, pretending to be a woman, steals your opportunities.

Meanwhile... Xi DeSaster is stealing this women's job and replacing her with a white male.  Hypocrisy is alive and well with the cult.

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile... Xi DeSaster is stealing this women's job and replacing her with a white male.  Hypocrisy is alive and well with the cult.

Wrong thread for this…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No no no - please continue to ignore this situation.  There is nothing wrong with men playing women’s sports.  The people defending women you see those people are the problem.

Men are masquerading as a woman to participate in women's sports because they're not good enough to win or show up in the top 50 against other men physically their equal.  A malicious act of self-interest.  What happened to fighting the patriarchy?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2