Marcell Dareus on Dr. Pimple Popper 🤣

Dablitzkrieg

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

If it is cutaneous I refer to Derm for Mohs surgery.  If it is cyst or lipoma, I would do it other than around nose or mouth (never seen one there).

I have one right besidey lower lip. I popped it a bunch. It grows back. Definitely a cyst. Plus wife diagnosed it.  Afraid af to have that done by anyone by a PS.

I had one removed on my back that turned out to be a monster. It'd drain on its own and weep for days. Messy af. And stunk. The derm who removed it did a ***** job and the scar is ***** up. I'm riddled with scars tho.

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You're right, Dr. Lee is clearly lying....

Dr Lee, the cyst girl is a joke. Everything is dramatized for show. Two dermatologist I have been to laughed about the show. What she does is super easy most of the time just looks fancy. 

I've done some of that ***** to cows, and once to a donkey. 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, MJS said:

It's a big stretch to say he was a hall of fame talent. Getting into the hall of fame requires supreme talent, longevity, and elite stats for a long time. Sometimes that isn't even enough.

The NFL is littered with failed talents like Dareus. Supremely gifted athletes who don't put in the work, aren't smart enough, or get injured too much to have a great career. Dareus is not unique. There are thousands of other players like that. He is more normal and typical than a guy who puts it all together and has a hall of fame career.

I also think he benefited a lot from playing with a very talented defensive line with the Bills.

Meanwhile Cam Jordan, future Hall of Famer and selected 21 picks after Dareus just re-upped with the Saints... again.

https://www.nfl.com/news/cameron-jordan-saints-two-year-extension-27-5-million

On 8/3/2023 at 10:56 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Saw that last night.  They had a hilarious part where Dr. Lee dared Marcell to get by her, she charged him, and he just lifted her about 7 feet off the ground while she screamed.  Dude got a lipoma just above his left eye from a TFL in 2016 for the Bills.  Dude's only 32.  Hall of Fame talent with Hall of Shame desire.

On 8/4/2023 at 6:10 AM, Johnnyp566 said:

One of the most disturbing careers ever. This guy should be still playing and should be on a hall of fame trajectory. It’s a shame. 

More like Hall of One Really Outstanding Season...

13 hours ago, boyst said:

I have one right besidey lower lip. I popped it a bunch. It grows back. Definitely a cyst. Plus wife diagnosed it.  Afraid af to have that done by anyone by a PS.

I had one removed on my back that turned out to be a monster. It'd drain on its own and weep for days. Messy af. And stunk. The derm who removed it did a ***** job and the scar is ***** up. I'm riddled with scars tho.

Dr Lee, the cyst girl is a joke. Everything is dramatized for show. Two dermatologist I have been to laughed about the show. What she does is super easy most of the time just looks fancy. 

I've done some of that ***** to cows, and once to a donkey. 🤣

The real question is if you waited 2-4 weeks to avoid manual labor after your back was done. 

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

The real question is if you waited 2-4 weeks to avoid manual labor after your back was done. 

I have a birthmark removed on my back. About 2". Had hair on it. Looked gross.

I waited  4 days to do manual work at the farm.  I ripped 200 stitches out of 350 the plastic surgeon put in.  I was here in NC visiting my grandfather helping on the farm, id flown down to after the surgery.

I finished the work. Went to the hospital. They said it's be 3-4 hours to get he plastic surgeon in to fix the wound. I was hungry so we left for dinner and didn't go back. After dinner we drove to wake Forest Baptist hospital... I said id leave if you can't fix me in an hour. The wound was open for 6 hours by that point. Too long to reseal due to bacteria. But they listed me as having heart pain to fast track me. I was out in 90 minutes.

I bled all over the airplane seat the next day, shirt covered in serum and plasma. I still have a huge scar. 🤣

But it's true, if you ever see the reel about farmers not going to the hospital until work is done. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, boyst said:

I have a birthmark removed on my back. About 2". Had hair on it. Looked gross.

I waited  4 days to do manual work at the farm.  I ripped 200 stitches out of 350 the plastic surgeon put in.  I was here in NC visiting my grandfather helping on the farm, id flown down to after the surgery.

I finished the work. Went to the hospital. They said it's be 3-4 hours to get he plastic surgeon in to fix the wound. I was hungry so we left for dinner and didn't go back. After dinner we drove to wake Forest Baptist hospital... I said id leave if you can't fix me in an hour. The wound was open for 6 hours by that point. Too long to reseal due to bacteria. But they listed me as having heart pain to fast track me. I was out in 90 minutes.

I bled all over the airplane seat the next day, shirt covered in serum and plasma. I still have a huge scar. 🤣

But it's true, if you ever see the reel about farmers not going to the hospital until work is done. 

Waiting only 4 days is why your scars look horrible lmao

5 hours ago, boyst said:

Pfff. Whatever.🤣

It's a gnarly scar. It is about 9" long, ½" deep, ¾ wide.

So at the end of the day you traded a 2 inch birthmark with hair on it for a 9” long, 1/2” deep, 3/4” inch wide scar because the birthmark looked gross… 🤔

• Haha (+1) 2

One time I watched her remove a big old infected cyst off someone’s butt. It was sick. But is was like driving by an accident, I had to look and couldn’t turn away. … Now when I’m channel surfing I rush by it so I won’t be tempted. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.