AI generated social media influencer??

Special K

A new way for people to get catfished.

Milla Sofia:

image.png.049e5aa9a893974cfbea2f8d3c33afe7.png

Social media is fawning over 19-year-old influencer Milla Sofia — but she's not even real

Katie Mather

Thu, July 27, 2023 at 8:03 PM EDT

Milla Sofia looks like your average influencer. She’s 19 years old, blond and has almost 100,000 followers on TikTok. The twist is that she doesn’t actually exist.

Sofia may claim to be from Finland and post bikini pictures from trips to Greece and Bora Bora, but she’s actually a “virtual influencer and fashion model” generated by artificial intelligence.

“Join me on this exhilarating journey as we delve into the captivating fusion of cutting-edge technology and timeless elegance,” reads Sofia’s website. “Let’s embark together on an exploration of the intriguing intersection of fashion, technology, and boundless creativity.”

Sofia isn’t new — her first Instagram post and TikTok upload both date back to November 2022. The content hasn’t changed much, although the realism of the images has improved in recent months.

3 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I have yet to be influenced by any influencer … real or generated. Hopefully that streak will continue. 

You're probably not exactly in the target demographic.

What goes around comes around!

How is this any different than traditional "influencing", i.e., advertising and marketing?

You know, you pay good looking models/actors to create a desirable scene of fiction, film it for 20 seconds, and run it on TV over and over and over again.

The next thing you know, idiots all over the country think they are going to end up with a supermodel girlfriend if ONLY they buy that particular brand of after shave.

On a related note, pay attention to ALL forms of advertising and what % use sex and attractive women to sell ANYTHING.

It's gotta be close to 85%.  Especially during NFL football games! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/28/2023 at 11:08 AM, Special K said:

A new way for people to get catfished.

Milla Sofia:

image.png.049e5aa9a893974cfbea2f8d3c33afe7.png

Social media is fawning over 19-year-old influencer Milla Sofia — but she's not even real

Katie Mather

Thu, July 27, 2023 at 8:03 PM EDT

Milla Sofia looks like your average influencer. She’s 19 years old, blond and has almost 100,000 followers on TikTok. The twist is that she doesn’t actually exist.

Sofia may claim to be from Finland and post bikini pictures from trips to Greece and Bora Bora, but she’s actually a “virtual influencer and fashion model” generated by artificial intelligence.

“Join me on this exhilarating journey as we delve into the captivating fusion of cutting-edge technology and timeless elegance,” reads Sofia’s website. “Let’s embark together on an exploration of the intriguing intersection of fashion, technology, and boundless creativity.”

Sofia isn’t new — her first Instagram post and TikTok upload both date back to November 2022. The content hasn’t changed much, although the realism of the images has improved in recent months.

I find this very creepy.  What's next, will influencer Milla have fake children or be engaged to fake male personas that look like dawson Knox???

lol  

I refuse to be duped by A.I.  I want my eye candy real just sayin'

Edited by muppy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.