San Francisco

Oh and 10 years ago they just crapped in the escalators, not on the street. The escalator to one of theunderground  BART stations downtown broke down. When they took it apart to repair it, they found that the mechanism was packed with crap.

Edited by Wacka
  • Vomit 1

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

JFC - pathetic.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7311yb2pyajgkkhgkjo

ps: If you need a barometer on what people think of the WOKE campaign -  just look at the DeSaster campaign.

DeSantis lets go of more than a third of campaign staff as reset continues

idiots 

-Woke is giving special privileges to people based on the color of their skin…

-Woke is encouraging and promoting mental illness based on the false premise that they will harm themselves if not affirmed…

-Woke is the belief that a person can have the wrong puberty…

-Woke is allowing for open drug use, public defication, and promotion of homelessness…

-Woke is allowing biological males to compete in female sports, so that Trans athletes can win at something and not feel bad about themselves- all the while destroying what females have fought for centuries for…

-Woke is allowing for theft and other criminal activity, and not holding seious offenders on bail, so they go out and reoffend- causing businesses to ether relocate or close down altogether…

The decaying Leftist run cities around the country all have these cancerous policies in common…It’s not a coincidence that they are dying, as a result…👍

DeSantis isn’t falling in the Republican primary polls because of his anti woke policies (Most people support those positions)…

He is falling because he is running one of the worst campaigns I have ever seen…He turns down many interviews, has been accused of deepfaking in one of his adds, is on Trump’s sh-t list (who many conservatives don’t take kindly to), and just comes across as boring, uninterested, and entitled…

If I didn’t know who he was, I would never have known he was running for president…

To say he is underperforming in a conservative primary, because he is anti woke, is missing the whole story…

But don’t worry- you’re not an idiot for doing it…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

-Woke is encouraging and promoting mental illness based on the false premise that they will harm themselves if not affirmed…

-Woke is allowing for open drug use, public defication, and promotion of homelessness…

-Woke is allowing biological males to compete in female sports, so that Trans athletes can win at something and not feel bad about themselves- all the while destroying what females have fought for centuries for…

-Woke is allowing for theft and other criminal activity, and not holding seious offenders on bail, so they go out and reoffend- causing businesses to ether relocate or close down altogether…

The decaying Leftist run cities around the country all have these cancerous policies in common…It’s not a coincidence that they are dying, as a result…👍

DeSantis isn’t falling in the Republican primary polls because of his anti woke policies (Most people support those positions)…

He is falling because he is running one of the worst campaigns I have ever seen…He turns down many interviews, has been accused of deepfaking in one of his adds, is on Trump’s sh-t list (who many conservatives don’t take kindly to), and just comes across as boring, uninterested, and entitled…

If I didn’t know who he was, I would never have known he was running for president…

To say he is underperforming in a conservative primary, because he is anti woke, is missing the whole story…

I’ll make it simple for you: Woke is the natural end product of when a society purposefully and systematically takes God out of the equation. This story has been repeated throughout the ages. This is just the latest chapter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I don’t believe in vigilante justice.  Many of you apparently do.  You also believe in such things as taking Ivermectin, the election hoax, the benefits of slavery to the enslaved, and squirting Lysol on the organs of COVID patients.  Sick and sad! 

C3 you like embarrassing yourself but please explain why this Nobel prize was given:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34466270/

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Those godless Singaporeans seem awfully law abiding

Frank, the question is NOT about about whether a society abides by laws. The question IS about which laws that society has chosen to abide by. And…Singapore? Really? That’s the goal? 😳

Edited by SoCal Deek

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Frank, the question is NOT about about whether a society abides by laws. The question IS about which laws that society has chosen to abide by. And…Singapore? Really? That’s the goal? 😳

I chose Singapore not because that's the goal (most Americans would find their level of law and order over personal freedom unacceptable), but because that's the polar opposite of anything goes San Francisco. And because Singapore just isn't a very religious place, undermining the idea that belief in God (or gods ... there's a fair number of Hindus there too) is somehow necessary if one is to have what's called a "high trust society."

Edited by The Frankish Reich

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I chose Singapore not because that's the goal (most Americans would find their level of law and order over personal freedom unacceptable), but because that's the polar opposite of anything goes San Francisco. And because Singapore just isn't a very religious place, undermining the idea that belief in God (or gods ... there's a fair number of Hindus there too) is somehow necessary if one is to have what's called a "high trust society."

A belief in a higher being is not an imperative….but it gives any society a far better shot. 

It's no just SF it's pretty close to the entire west coast any major city out there is in decline as far as life in general . Just ride around most anywhere in any major city in Cali, Oregon, Washington, & you will see it those places sure aren't what they use to be & it's mostly due to leadership, there just isn't any !! 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

A belief in a higher being is not an imperative….but it gives any society a far better shot. 

I'm not sure. This is an interesting question in social science. I'm many decades removed from really studying this stuff, but here's what I remember.

- A lot of old social theorists had an unusual take on this. There were the old school religious thinkers/theologians: a world with God - without fear of God - was a world in which social discipline couldn't be maintained. Successful civilizations are therefore always based on belief in a God or gods. There's punishment by governments for disobeying norms, but that's not enough. You have to fear eternal damnation or something akin to that for violating norms.

- Newer (more atheistic if you will) social theorists took it meta. Whether there's actually a God or gods isn't the point. It is important that societies believe (at least in large part) that there is a God or gods, even if there isn't one. (There is of course something elitist here - they were the enlightened atheists, but that masses needed belief, or false belief, to behave). Marx kind of thought the same thing, but he thought it was the powers that be, the capitalists, who required the masses to believe so that they would behave themselves and not throw off their shackles. The whole opiate of the people thing.

- But newer theorists have noted the obvious. We have a lot of ostensibly god-fearing societies that are "low trust" societies, riddled with corruption, crime, disorder. We have a lot of nonreligious societies that are "high trust" where people behave themselves remarkably well and cooperatively despite not believing in a higher power. Indonesia: highly religious mess or corruption. Denmark: highly nonreligious rule followers. And everything in between.

In fact, if you graph countries by percent who are religious on the Y axis and some kind of corruption index on the X axis, good luck finding a line you can draw. So I doubt the proposition is true.

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Woke is NONE of that bs.

Woke is another buzz word that your masters co-opted and manipulated you freaks with - just like CRT.

Woke is a “nice” way of saying the N word and gives cover for bigots and Nazis who have been empowered under the Trump regime.

Have you noticed you always fall for these dirty tricks? 

56 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Woke is the natural end product of when a society purposefully and systematically takes God out of the equation.

👆 NOPE

image.thumb.jpeg.6e0820e2dcb7b37ed6089406e5d4cedd.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not sure. This is an interesting question in social science. I'm many decades removed from really studying this stuff, but here's what I remember.

- A lot of old social theorists had an unusual take on this. There were the old school religious thinkers/theologians: a world with God - without fear of God - was a world in which social discipline couldn't be maintained. Successful civilizations are therefore always based on belief in a God or gods. There's punishment by governments for disobeying norms, but that's not enough. You have to fear eternal damnation or something akin to that for violating norms.

- Newer (more atheistic if you will) social theorists took it meta. Whether there's actually a God or gods isn't the point. It is important that societies believe (at least in large part) that there is a God or gods, even if there isn't one. (There is of course something elitist here - they were the enlightened atheists, but that masses needed belief, or false belief, to behave). Marx kind of thought the same thing, but he thought it was the powers that be, the capitalists, who required the masses to believe so that they would behave themselves and not throw off their shackles. The whole opiate of the people thing.

- But newer theorists have noted the obvious. We have a lot of ostensibly god-fearing societies that are "low trust" societies, riddled with corruption, crime, disorder. We have a lot of nonreligious societies that are "high trust" where people behave themselves remarkably well and cooperatively despite not believing in a higher power. Indonesia: highly religious mess or corruption. Denmark: highly nonreligious rule followers. And everything in between.

In fact, if you graph countries by percent who are religious on the Y axis and some kind of corruption index on the X axis, good luck finding a line you can draw. So I doubt the proposition is true.

Thanks Frank..it’s an interesting question for sure, but in this particular conversation it’s not the right one. Somebody asked to define woke. I opined that at least in this country, right now, it’s the natural evolution of taking god out of society. In other words we currently have a society that is trying to define morality on the fly. And for many that ‘on the fly’ approach seems like driving a car at night without the headlights on. Whether you believe that a god-centered or not-centered is better, or worse, is another question. 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Woke is NONE of that bs.

Woke is another buzz word that your masters co-opted and manipulated you freaks with - just like CRT.

Woke is a “nice” way of saying the N word and gives cover for bigots and Nazis who have been empowered under the Trump regime.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And Hitler's Germany (oops! had to go there for historical reasons) the philosophy was all about inequality, not equality. Certain races were deemed objectively better than others. And exactly the same kind of brutality ensued. So the focus on absolute equality drove one society to brutality while the focus on genetic superiority/inferiority drove a different one to brutality. 

In other words, I think this explains a lot less than Musk thinks it explains.

• Agree 1

San Francisco man arrested for assaulting elderly Asian woman had prior hate crime charge dropped

JOHN SEXTON

A 27-year-old man with a history of mental problems was charged this week with a series of felonies for an assault on an 88-year-old Asian woman.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/07/27/san-fran-man-arrested-for-assaulting-elderly-asian-woman-had-prior-hate-crime-charge-dropped-n567629

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I don't do your homework.  Try not to squirt Lysol in your eyes today. 

Your intentional ignorance is impressive, you say IVM s not useful, I show where it is given literally the highest award in the field for being useful, and you respond you don't want the information. PT Barnum would have loved you.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1