Bills red helmet throwbacks incoming? 2023 NFL throwback uniform news

loyal2dagame

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

That combo would be good for a division 3 college football program or the XFL, USFL as that look screams minor league. Lose the all reds and blues and then the Bills have the perfect uniform combos. Every other look is good.

all whites and blue jersey white pants. 2 best combos

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’m getting a feeling that we aren’t going to see any new uni’s or helmets (throwbacks or alternates)….until they open the new stadium and they rebrand everything.

The one thing I really hope they do is go back to blue over white as the primary home look. They wore the all blues for most of their home games last season. I could see them wearing the all whites for the home opener since it could still be hot out for a 1:00 game in Sept and make the Raiders wear black. After that most home games and all playoff home games should be blue over white.

• Agree 2

So Josh came out to practice today with a blue helmet. Same as last season’s red one, it had the same center vinyl decal as the white helmets which throws things off.

I just think it’s a huge tease for the marketing dept to be doing this stuff. Give us a red helmet & throwbacks or get off the pot! Also, a blue helmet simply makes the unis way to close to the NYG.

IMG_8550.jpeg

Edited by UConn James
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, UConn James said:

So Josh came out to practice today with a blue helmet. Same as last season’s red one, it had the same center vinyl decal as the white helmets which throws things off.

I just think it’s a huge tease for the marketing dept to be doing this stuff. Give us a red helmet & throwbacks or get off the pot! Also, a blue helmet simply makes the unis way to close to the NYG.

IMG_8550.jpeg

Red helmets are hideous. Not a huge fan of that blue one but I’d take it 10/10 times over the red. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.