Watch your mail for season ticket cards

loyal2dagame

The Bills still use cards for season tickets? With the Jets you can access the tickets by using the Jets app. My tickets and parking passes are on my phone now. MetLife also turned into a cashless stadium. Everything is scanned now. I would imagine the Bills new stadium will be the same.

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Bills still use cards for season tickets? With the Jets you can access the tickets by using the Jets app. My tickets and parking passes are on my phone now. MetLife also turned into a cashless stadium. Everything is scanned now. I would imagine the Bills new stadium will be the same.

Bills offer two options this year for ticket delivery.  Highmark is cashless as well.

Ticket delivery options for 2023:

A. Mobile Tickets – Members that select this option are choosing to use mobile ticketing for their season tickets. Mobile ticketing is the safest, easiest, and most convenient way to manage your tickets. You can access your tickets through the official Buffalo Bills app on your mobile phone. Add your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay for contactless and quick entry at the gates. You can also transfer tickets to a friend or family member right from the Bills app.

B. Season Ticket Card – Members that select this option will have one season ticket card printed and mailed for each season ticket on their account. If you request the Season Ticket card, costs associated with delivery will be invoiced to your account in the amount of $5.00 per Season Ticket card, plus $5.00 per order if mailed in the United States and $10.00 per order if mailed internationally. Please note that individual paper tickets will not be an option to be printed this year. Each season ticket card is loaded with all preseason and regular season home games at Highmark Stadium. You still have access to manage your tickets through the official Buffalo Bills app on your mobile phone or through Account Manager on your computer/tablet. You can also give the season ticket card to the person using the tickets. If we are to host any home playoff games, those games will NOT be loaded on the season ticket card, and the card will not be valid for entry.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Son of a K-Gun said:

Bills offer two options this year for ticket delivery.  Highmark is cashless as well.

Ticket delivery options for 2023:

A. Mobile Tickets – Members that select this option are choosing to use mobile ticketing for their season tickets. Mobile ticketing is the safest, easiest, and most convenient way to manage your tickets. You can access your tickets through the official Buffalo Bills app on your mobile phone. Add your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay for contactless and quick entry at the gates. You can also transfer tickets to a friend or family member right from the Bills app.

B. Season Ticket Card – Members that select this option will have one season ticket card printed and mailed for each season ticket on their account. If you request the Season Ticket card, costs associated with delivery will be invoiced to your account in the amount of $5.00 per Season Ticket card, plus $5.00 per order if mailed in the United States and $10.00 per order if mailed internationally. Please note that individual paper tickets will not be an option to be printed this year. Each season ticket card is loaded with all preseason and regular season home games at Highmark Stadium. You still have access to manage your tickets through the official Buffalo Bills app on your mobile phone or through Account Manager on your computer/tablet. You can also give the season ticket card to the person using the tickets. If we are to host any home playoff games, those games will NOT be loaded on the season ticket card, and the card will not be valid for entry.

The Jets used to have the cards but switched to mobile only 3 years ago. You can print out a copy of the tickets by accessing your account or going to the ticket window at MetLife but most everybody just has their phone scanned to get in.

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

If the Bills really cared 

Terry Pegula would ring your door bell and hand it to you...

This guy knocked on my door once. He creeped me out so I refused to open the door! I'm pretty sure I dodged a bullet that day.

Ed.jpg.c4a9b7b1debdfe51a9e12b4f851a5dd1.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

I just got mine and while the perks were really never that good for STH's at least we used to get a few things sent in the package, they had been scaling back for years but this year didn't get anything, not even a stinking fridge magnet with the Bills schedule.  Disappointing 

45 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I just got mine and while the perks were really never that good for STH's at least we used to get a few things sent in the package, they had been scaling back for years but this year didn't get anything, not even a stinking fridge magnet with the Bills schedule.  Disappointing 

Yeah, I remember getting pins, a magnet and a media guide every year. 

At least we get Bills Bucks, Madden, and NFL+ for free now. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.