OJ Heart Attack

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

The wall is not a monument to the great guys on teams past.  It is a monument to the game of football.  

Says who?

Could you please recount for us the indelible contributions that Bob Kalsu made throughout his professional football career?

OJ Simpson has no business being on that wall.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

The Wall is a touchy subject, as shown time and time again. OK, I believe he IS guilty, yes I do, but since he was acquitted, there's little basis to not put him in the new stadium. But... if the Bills don't, they don't. It will be controversial either way, but a very small one.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I mean, that would be crazy, right??

LOL wtf this place.

It's a place of honor.  OJ has none. 

exactly.  not putting him on the wall is not revising history...it's just not acknowledging a human piece of excrement.  i'd be shocked if they have any memory of him in the new stadium.

52 minutes ago, teef said:

exactly.  not putting him on the wall is not revising history...it's just not acknowledging a human piece of excrement.  i'd be shocked if they have any memory of him in the new stadium.

plus, why reiterate in memorium that your franchise's "best player ever" (really....it was 5 great seasons at that) retired 44 years ago (and then slaughtered 2 people in cold blood).

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Simon said:

Says who?

Could you please recount for us the indelible contributions that Bob Kalsu made throughout his professional football career?

Bob Kalsu on the wall is an excellent point.  It is an honor to be on the wall, way past time to take OJ down or at least hide his name.  I just hope the do it before he dies.

• Agree 1

On 7/11/2023 at 3:54 PM, Shemp said:

Please lock this topic up. OJ did NOT have a heart attack! 

Yes he did. Prove he didn’t. Do you believe everything OJ says?

Keep this topic open until OJ produces medical records!

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Just in Atlanta said:

No

But the original post said he had a heart attack.  I was so scared he may have died.  What about his family?  Have they been notified?

Edited by Irv

On 7/10/2023 at 8:33 PM, Simon said:

Says who?

Argueably the best football player for a football team Buffalo has ever had. Is that not reason enough? Reasoning counts on many different issues. I argue that is one of them. Regardless of what anybody thinks of him personally,he was aquitted of his major crimes. You seem quick to ride the tide of modern hivemind. You shouldn't moderate dinner,let alone a public forum. Sir. Jmo

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.