Bills fans in Athens

Shaw66

18 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

You too ?  Why is everyone in Greece ?

It’s the Feta and olives everyone loves the Feta and olives…

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I went a good high school!

All these guides over here are telling me about Euripides and Pericles and John Clees.  Learned it all from Mr. Reed, 10th grade World History.  

5 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

All these guides over here are telling me about Euripides and Pericles and John Clees.  Learned it all from Mr. Reed, 10th grade World History.  

I remember him well, great guy

17 minutes ago, without a drought said:

I see people in Bills gear here all the time.

athenscheek.jpg

last year me, my Dad, and my brother made a trip to Buffalo, and ate at Duffs, all wearing Bills jerseys(Poyer, Diggs, Hyde).  We were waiting in line, most everyone eating had a Bills jersey on.  Some dude got up from his table, ran passed us, and came back wearing a Bruce Smith Jersey.  He said to us- I saw all these beautiful Bills jerseys, I had to run to car and put one on.  Now I can eat in peace.  LMAO

3 hours ago, Pete said:

last year me, my Dad, and my brother made a trip to Buffalo, and ate at Duffs, all wearing Bills jerseys(Poyer, Diggs, Hyde).  We were waiting in line, most everyone eating had a Bills jersey on.  Some dude got up from his table, ran passed us, and came back wearing a Bruce Smith Jersey.  He said to us- I saw all these beautiful Bills jerseys, I had to run to car and put one on.  Now I can eat in peace.  LMAO

It doesn't get more Buffalo than that LOL

On 7/1/2023 at 9:56 AM, HOUSE said:

I remember him well, great guy

Do you mean Euripides or Pericles? They both had a great sense of humor and made some killer wings! (The Anchor Bar wasn’t really first, but not many people know that.) 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do you mean Euripides or Pericles? They both had a great sense of humor and made some killer wings! (The Anchor Bar wasn’t really first, but not many people know that.) 

Nah, Shaw and I had the same teacher is school 

On 7/2/2023 at 2:56 PM, HOUSE said:

Nah, Shaw and I had the same teacher is school 

I had Irma the lunch lady in HS who some people here remember. I probably had teachers, too. 

EDIT: I was kidding. I have had people here from my HS who remember Irma. They did not seem to know the same teachers. I was fortunate enough to have many great teachers from those days. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Not as exotic as Greece, but I ran into a guy with a Bills hat at Mesa Verde National Park in SW Colorado. I said, "Go Bills," and we talked for a few minutes. I asked if he was from WNY and he said he had lived there for a while.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/2/2023 at 11:26 AM, Pete said:

It's classic that he seems to travel with a spare Bills jersey in his car, for emergencies just like this one.

😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.