Liberal White Women

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again @redtail hawk and @ChiGoose , the King, "debating" in endless circles with hand waving and strawmen should surprise no one.

It's so illogical and extreme that it appears to be trolling.

But it's not.

These are garden variety TDS patients going on eight years now with the disease. It's just what late stage TDS patients do. 

Symptoms vary, but these two are on the long slow downward spiral.

In someone like @BillStime for example, the disease progression was rapid and most here witness the result of the drooling cretin bouncing off the walls of his padded cell every single day.

Their very own padded cells await.

Still wake up thinking about me? 🥰🥰🥰🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't deny there are problems out there. Real wages, taking inflation into account, were still moving in the wrong direction over the last year+.

And that is a serious issue. I think the economy is heading toward a new equilibrium where we'll see that reverse.

So I am not intending to minimize anyone's personal situation. But I've lived through all the things I mentioned in my earlier post (runaway inflation, extremely deep recessions, etc.) in which no one with an ordinary job could even dream of buying a home, in which lots of able-bodied willing workers had no chance of finding a job, etc. And the economic problems we have today just aren't anywhere close to that.

This economy is seriously out of whack and our dollar is being devalued which is why a box of Mac and cheese is $5 bucks at tops. And it's due to democratic policy. Spend and print, this isn't sustainable. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why would you say it's the worst economy in the last 50 years when absolutely every objective measure says that's a LOL statement?

Meanwhile, another poster who responded with an LOL is probably living in a van down by the river, posting on the free Burger King Wifi.

I did recently go by an out of biz Burger King.  I guess a casualty of the economy (or more likely Covid).  Dummies...

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again @redtail hawk and @ChiGoose , the King, "debating" in endless circles with hand waving and strawmen should surprise no one.

It's so illogical and extreme that it appears to be trolling.

But it's not.

These are garden variety TDS patients going on eight years now with the disease. It's just what late stage TDS patients do. 

Symptoms vary, but these two are on the long slow downward spiral.

In someone like @BillStime for example, the disease progression was rapid and most here witness the result of the drooling cretin bouncing off the walls of his padded cell every single day.

Their very own padded cells await.

And I keep wondering if you're posting from a prison cell.  I imagine a wimpy kid type cajoling his way into the tattooed, vile white power gang there

Of course.

Democrats eyeing suburban women to launch new gun control effort 
The Hill   By Alexander Bolton

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) says the Senate is going to make another attempt to pass gun control legislation in response to a new round of mass shootings.

At least 10 people were killed in separate shootings in Baltimore, Fort Worth and Philadelphia over the weekend and July 4, while shootings in Lansing, Mich., and Wichita, Kan., left dozens more injured. 

(Excerpt) Read more at https://thehill.com/homenews/4082599-democrats-eyeing-suburban-women-to-launch-new-gun-control-effort/

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Of course.

Democrats eyeing suburban women to launch new gun control effort 
The Hill   By Alexander Bolton

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) says the Senate is going to make another attempt to pass gun control legislation in response to a new round of mass shootings.

At least 10 people were killed in separate shootings in Baltimore, Fort Worth and Philadelphia over the weekend and July 4, while shootings in Lansing, Mich., and Wichita, Kan., left dozens more injured. 

(Excerpt) Read more at https://thehill.com/homenews/4082599-democrats-eyeing-suburban-women-to-launch-new-gun-control-effort/

Moms group  for liberty bad.  Moms group to attack Americans rights, good.  

I didn't make the rules.  

• Like (+1) 1

Kraft's mac & cheese affordability has also taken a hit recently. Dozens of its products got price hikes in recent months, including a 3.5% increase on a pack of EZ Mac and a 20% price hike for a 7.25-ounce dish of Kraft Big Bowl Macaroni and Cheese.

They used to be 50 cents

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I was talking about the kind with king crab in it, from Whole Foods. Not that swill

Apples to oranges Frank

And there we have it.

On the "how much did you spend on gas and groceries" thread, we had a poster decrying the ever-rising cost of NY Strip. You know how often we had steak for dinner as a kid? Maybe a few times a year at best. Hamburger Helper was the norm.

Now we have "the common man can no longer afford lobster mac and cheese every day." (and you did say "at Tops" so that ain't no Whole Foods crab mac and cheese)

I think we're doing pretty well if that's what we're griping about...

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They used to be 50 cents

A buck.

A buck per box at Walmart.

Probably a little shrink-flation there (smaller box?), but still. A buck.

43 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I didn't make the rules.  

Suburban middle/upper class liberal white women are too busy running their kids around town to various activities and Summer camps in their gas guzzling Escalades and Suburbans (with "Demand Climate Change Action Now" bumper stickers in a demonstration of no self-awareness) to have any time to worry about gun control laws as long as urban black young men are the majority of the people getting killed.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
My spelling is bad today
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And there we have it.

On the "how much did you spend on gas and groceries" thread, we had a poster decrying the ever-rising cost of NY Strip. You know how often we had steak for dinner as a kid? Maybe a few times a year at best. Hamburger Helper was the norm.

Now we have "the common man can no longer afford lobster mac and cheese every day." (and you did say "at Tops" so that ain't no Whole Foods crab mac and cheese)

I think we're doing pretty well if that's what we're griping about...

A buck.

A buck per box at Walmart.

Probably a little shrink-flation there (smaller box?), but still. A buck.

Alright, I'll be serious about this for a minute. 

The $5.00 Mac and cheese at tops is the Velveeta shells and cheese, I believe it's $3.49 at Walmart to save you the research.

Now we have all seen an uptick in prices across the board at the grocery store, which is due to the increase in the price of energy, fuel used to make and transport the products we buy daily. This has an effect on middle class and working class Americans, it has an effect on our quality of life. 

Do you agree or disagree that the rise in prices at the grocery store and gas pump is due to the Biden administrations energy policies? 

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Do you agree or disagree that the rise in prices at the grocery store and gas pump is due to the Biden administrations energy policies? 

That's easy: disagree.

Gas prices: if Biden's energy policies so restricted supply, we would have expected a continuous rise or at least a steady equilibrium at a much higher price level than what we saw under pre-COVID Trump. (why pre-COVID? Because the early days of COVID caused a huge percentage of the economy to shut down).

So: $2.76 per gallon nationwide average in summer 2019; $3.58 per gallon now. Adjusting for overall inflation (almost 20 percent in 4 years overall), that's just about 25 cents more per gallon. Could that 25 cents be explained by diminished U.S. crude output? Well, U.S. crude oil production is basically equal today to what it was at it's pre-COVID peak in Nov. 2019. So I guess you could say it would be even greater if Biden weren't in office, but that ignores the fact that oil exploration/drilling/production goes up when the price goes up. So there's really no evidence for this.

Food prices? an even more tenuous connection. Maybe energy costs have a tiny impact here, but the overwhelming impact is labor costs all through the supply chain. You can see this clearly in the areas which are more labor intensive, like restaurants. Not too long ago the $20 burger was a joke (or something you saw only on hotel room service). Now it's common. And that's more of an effect of loose monetary policy combined with fiscal stimulus under Trump and Biden in response to COVID. (Yes, Biden's last stimulus was a bad idea and probably counterproductive.) 

So ... no real impact of Biden's energy policies on either gas or food prices.  

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's easy: disagree.

Gas prices: if Biden's energy policies so restricted supply, we would have expected a continuous rise or at least a steady equilibrium at a much higher price level than what we saw under pre-COVID Trump. (why pre-COVID? Because the early days of COVID caused a huge percentage of the economy to shut down).

So: $2.76 per gallon nationwide average in summer 2019; $3.58 per gallon now. Adjusting for overall inflation (almost 20 percent in 4 years overall), that's just about 25 cents more per gallon. Could that 25 cents be explained by diminished U.S. crude output? Well, U.S. crude oil production is basically equal today to what it was at it's pre-COVID peak in Nov. 2019. So I guess you could say it would be even greater if Biden weren't in office, but that ignores the fact that oil exploration/drilling/production goes up when the price goes up. So there's really no evidence for this.

Food prices? an even more tenuous connection. Maybe energy costs have a tiny impact here, but the overwhelming impact is labor costs all through the supply chain. You can see this clearly in the areas which are more labor intensive, like restaurants. Not too long ago the $20 burger was a joke (or something you saw only on hotel room service). Now it's common. And that's more of an effect of loose monetary policy combined with fiscal stimulus under Trump and Biden in response to COVID. (Yes, Biden's last stimulus was a bad idea and probably counterproductive.) 

So ... no real impact of Biden's energy policies on either gas or food prices.  

So the administrations policies have nothing to do with the cold shoulder we are getting from Saudi Arabia,? Why are the Saudis solidifying their relations with Russia and China? They have been one of our strongest allies for 70 years. Bidens energy policies have nothing to do with that? 

His coming out as soon as he was elected and saying we are going to reduce our dependence on foreign energy had nothing to do with that?

Why did the administration release 30% of our nations strategic oil reserves? Subsidizing the energy market for 4 months before mid term elections? 

When inflation started to spike, food and household goods prices, all you heard about on the news was how it was due to energy costs and labor. 

Yet you disagree?

Interesting. 

If you can't grasp the rudimentary principal, and if you're going to let partisan politics cloud your judgement here, then there's no point in arguing. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

I didn't make the rules.  

You're still upset you can't use the N word right?

I mean, when  that's one of Moms for Hitler's keynote speakers... tells us everything we need to know about the Moms for Hitler.

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

So the administrations policies have nothing to do with the cold shoulder we are getting from Saudi Arabia,?

I'm not sure what that has to do with Biden's energy policies. You said his energy policies are responsible for the rise in gas and food prices. I provided evidence showing that this is simply not the case, or that it is at most a minimal impact. 

Your respond by saying that Biden has somehow pissed off the Saudis.

Saudi oil production is higher in the first half of 2023 than it was in the first half of 2019.

Could I interest you in actually looking at some data?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

cold shoulder we are getting from Saudi Arabia,?

Cold shoulder?  We should stop sending US tax dollars to this "poor" nation and see how cold it gets.

The Department of Defense (DOD) administered at least $54.6 billion of military support to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from fiscal years 2015 through 2021.

Let's do it.

21 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not sure what that has to do with Biden's energy policies. You said his energy policies are responsible for the rise in gas and food prices. I provided evidence showing that this is simply not the case, or that it is at most a minimal impact. 

Your respond by saying that Biden has somehow pissed off the Saudis.

Saudi oil production is higher in the first half of 2023 than it was in the first half of 2019.

Could I interest you in actually looking at some data?

Well if you guys want EVs to be viable you should start working on infrastructure for them, instead of just arbitrarily forcing GM and Ford to try to produce millions of them in the next 3 years. 

The technology isn't ready for prime time yet. And where are we gonna get all this electricity from to charge them en masse. 

And it just leads me to the point of how short sighted the left is. Your last couple of posts have really shown that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Well if you guys want EVs to be viable you should start working on infrastructure for them, instead of just arbitrarily forcing GM and Ford to try to produce millions of them in the next 3 years. 

The technology isn't ready for prime time yet. And where are we gonna get all this electricity from to charge them en masse. 

And it just leads me to the point of how short sighted the left is. Your last couple of posts have really shown that. 

Yup.  Moving away from fossil fuels is a great idea, you just have to wait for viable alternatives to exist first.

• Like (+1) 1