James Lindsay gives BRILLIANT speech to European Parliament on the origins of “Wokism”!

Regardless of your political leanings, if you have an ounce of historical or intellectual curiosity, you will not regret watching this 30 minute speech…Truly enlightening…Enjoy! 👍

Marxism is like a virus that, simply, evolves to infect a new host…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Regardless of your political leanings, if you have an ounce of historical or intellectual curiosity, you will not regret watching this 30 minute speech…Truly enlightening…Enjoy! 👍

Marxism is like a virus that, simply, evolves to infect a new host…

Thank you @JaCrispy, this is indeed excellent and well worth the time. He does an excellent job at explaining how marxism is not solely an economic theory. It's social as well and marxists knew and planned long ago the method to conquer western culture by infiltrating our institutions and destroying us from within. 

When you sit back and wonder how the hell the world has gone so crazy in recent years, marxism is the answer.  But it hasn't been a light switch, this has been a decades long patient drive by marxists that is only now coming to fruition.

As a biologist, and therefore among the few who are qualified to define what a woman is, I loved the biological taxonomy analogy of genus and species.

Marxism is the genus. 

Underlying species are:

***** theory (oh FFS. Qu.e.e. r theory)

Critical race theory 

Post colonial theory

Radical feminism

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 3

On 6/16/2023 at 9:33 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Thank you @JaCrispy, this is indeed excellent and well worth the time. He does an excellent job at explaining how marxism is not solely an economic theory. It's social as well and marxists knew and planned long ago the method to conquer western culture by infiltrating our institutions and destroying us from within. 

When you sit back and wonder how the hell the world has gone so crazy in recent years, marxism is the answer.  But it hasn't been a light switch, this has been a decades long patient drive by marxists that is only now coming to fruition.

As a biologist, and therefore among the few who are qualified to define what a woman is, I loved the biological taxonomy analogy of genus and species.

Marxism is the genus. 

Underlying species are:

***** theory (oh FFS. Qu.e.e. r theory)

Critical race theory 

Post colonial theory

Radical feminism

It’s so interesting, in the days since watching this video, it became so clear how people are being brainwashed to become agents (or activists) of Marxism, and they don’t even realize it…

Unfortunately, little to they know, that the global religion they are helping to erect, will eventually become the very thing that enslaves them…They are essentially building their own prisons, with bricks and barbed wire- and gleefully doing so with smiles on their faces…

Marx’s religion is EVERYWHERE in our society, and even conservative brands and companies are falling victim to it…

It turns out, people like Senator McCarthy and George Orwell were right, all along…They could see what was coming generations before it fully materialized…

• Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s so interesting, in the days since watching this video, it became so clear how people are being brainwashed to become agents (or activists) of Marxism, and they don’t even realize it…

Unfortunately, little to they know, that the global religion they are helping to erect, will eventually become the very thing that enslaves them…They are essentially building their own prisons, with bricks and barbed wire- and gleefully doing so with smiles on their faces…

Marx’s religion is EVERYWHERE in our society, and even conservative brands and companies are falling victim to it…

It turns out, people like Senator McCarthy and George Orwell were right, all along…They could see what was coming generations before it fully materialized…

More people are waking up to this reality thankfully.

I can't remember who said it on Twitter recently, but basically the thought was this trans activist movement may have saved our country. The marxists behind it got out over the tips of their skis on this one and tried pushing this crap too far, too fast. As a result it's awakened many who were asleep.

As for the fully ideologically subverted and demoralized , the @BillStime @ChiGoose @Tiberius @redtail hawk@The Frankish Reich et al.

It's too late for them. As Bezmenov warned us you can bring them to the gulags and show them what awaits and it will not matter one iota. Only when they themselves are eaten alive by the movement they support will they wake up and understand. But it's too late then of course.

Edited by BillsFanNC

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The Nazis say what?

jfc - these people are losers 

So intellectual, as usual…

You probably didn’t even watch the video before commenting…

And this is exactly how Marx viewed the world- as either communist or fascist- just like how you’ve adopted viewing the world (which is not true)…

The only difference is you still seem to be a bit confused on who’s a communist and who’s a fascist…So sometimes you just throw out both labels at people…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So intellectual, as usual…

You probably didn’t even watch the video before commenting…

And this is exactly how Marx viewed the world- as either communist or fascist- just like how you’ve adopted viewing the world (which is not true)…

The only difference is you still seem to be a bit confused on who’s a communist and who’s a fascist…So sometimes you just throw out both labels at people…😉

Some days you’re more communist than fascist and vice versa.

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

You have to forgive him. He’s a simpleton.

#winning

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Are you suggesting that you’re not Marxist or fascist?

It depends on what his handlers tell him that day.

Just now, BillStime said:

I’m human - you?

Let’s not jump to conclusions just yet. I still think you’re a bot.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m human - you?

Well, according to the views and people you support, unless you support their woke Marxism, you are considered a white supremacist fascist…

So, even if you refuse to pick a side, Marxists will pick a side for you…

Thats how they get away with calling black liberals/conservatives the “black face of white supremacy”- You are either on the side of the Marxist, or you are a fascist, according to the people and views you support…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I can't remember who said it on Twitter recently, but basically the thought was this trans activist movement may have saved our country. The marxists behind it got out over the tips of their skis on this one and tried pushing this crap too far, too fast. As a result it's awakened many who were asleep.

As for the fully ideologically subverted and demoralized , the @BillStime @ChiGoose @Tiberius @redtail hawk@The Frankish Reich et al.

It's too late for them. As Bezmenov warned us you can bring them to the gulags and show them what awaits and it will not matter one iota. Only when they themselves are eaten alive by the movement they support will they wake up and understand. But it's too late then of course.

Someone doth protest too much

🥰🥰🥰🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m human - you?

just human!!? thats it? no race or sexual orientation included in your identity? can you be a male too? super close to a breakthrough if you acknowledge gender. the other cult members will call you far right extremist for this but don't let it discourage you. your so close! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, according to the views and people you support, unless you support their woke Marxism, you are considered a white supremacist fascist…

So, even if you refuse to pick a side, Marxists will pick a side for you…

Thats how they get away with calling black liberals/conservatives the “black face of white supremacy”- You are either on the side of the Marxist, or you are a fascist, according to the people and views you support…

How many points did you get for this post?

Woke

Marxism

Marxist

White Suprmacist

Marxists

Black Face

Liberal

Conservative

Fascist

You feel better?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d72metgqttyz2kfbftcg

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7037e8e6b576df7c46a

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

just human!!? thats it? no race or sexual orientation included in your identity? can you be a male too? super close to a breakthrough if you acknowledge gender. the other cult members will call you far right extremist for this but don't let it discourage you. your so close! 

*you’re

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Woke

Marxism

Marxist

White Suprmacist

Marxists

Black Face

Liberal

Conservative

Fascist

You feel better?

*you’re

Really, this is the best response you could come up with, especially after all that time to think of something with substance?

I’m giving legit talking points that are very prevalent in society…You respond with “sideshow” deflection and distraction…

Why are you so afraid to discuss the origins of the ideology you support?

You disappoint me, my friend…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Really, this is the best response you could come up with, especially after all that time to think of something with substance?

I’m giving legit talking points that are very prevalent in society…You respond with “sideshow” deflection and distraction…

I know - you were regurgitating the provided talking points but it didn’t have the desired impact.

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Quite honestly, and to be fair to the *****stain who is @BillStime, she isn't really afraid, deflecting or doing anything of the sort. At least not in their mind.

He's incapable of doing anything other than what she does here day in and day out. He's a full blown useful idiot and dedicated fully to the cause. It's complete and irreversible. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I know - you were regurgitating the provided talking points but it didn’t have the desired impact.

Lol…I’m bringing up points from the video, friend- ya know, the one you didn’t watch, but are still trying to engage people in a conversation about..😉

It wouldn’t hurt to try and expand outside your biased mind bubble once in a while…Might get a little more perspective on things…just a helpful tip…👍

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Woke

Marxism

Marxist

White Suprmacist

Marxists

Black Face

Liberal

Conservative

Fascist

You feel better?

*you’re

do people like you push a pair of thick glasses up the center of your nose with one finger and make a odd snorting sound when you scan through to correct spelling as a reply. that's all i can picture.

whooooah! @JaCrispy was that DOUBLE charlie murphy meme directed at you or me?? i hope its you cause im putting my $#it kickers on and starting the car for a cross country trip to find this human. nobody double charlies me and gets away with it!!! billstime you better watch yeouRr back boy! lol 😂😂🤣😅

P.S. dave Chappelle is a enemy of the trans's, tranzes? billstime what the correct grammar for multiple trans activists with no sense of humor? oh right they are called white liberals. anyways that also means hes enemy of your cult. so you need to stop stealing his s#/+ and for god sakes let charlie rest in peace. he wants to be known for his comedy. not the go to reply from a cultist on a message board.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

do people like you push a pair of thick glasses up the center of your nose with one finger and make a odd snorting sound when you scan through to correct spelling as a reply. that's all i can picture.

Well, I don't know about those spelling obsessed responders. I usually limit myself to correcting grammar. that's all I do.

But let's take a step back, shall we?

In the last two days, right here on this forum I have seen the following jaw-droppingly stupid mischaracterizations of Poli Sci 101, Introduction to Political Philosophy:

- That Marx thought you were either a communist or a fascist, and that there's no in between. Which would make sense if "capitalist" = "fascist," which of course it doesn't. And of course Marx was long dead before anything like fascism existed.

- That the core of conservative philosophy has been a focus on the individual and individual liberty, which probably comes as quite a surprise to Edmund Burke to William F. Buckley.

Read Marx (at least a little). Read Burke (a little more). Read Buckley (a little less). Then come back and discuss like an intelligent human being instead of some kind of Twitterbot twit.

• Eyeroll 1

29 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

whooooah! @JaCrispy was that DOUBLE charlie murphy meme directed at you or me?? i hope its you cause im putting my $#it kickers on and starting the car for a cross country trip to find this human. nobody double charlies me and gets away with it!!! billstime you better watch yeouRr back boy! lol 😂😂🤣😅

P.S. dave Chappelle is a enemy of the trans's, tranzes, billstime what the correct grammar for multiple trans? anyways that means hes enemy of your cult. so stop stealing his s#/+ and for god sakes let charlie rest in peace. he wants to be known for his comedy not a go to reply from a cultist on a message board.

LMAO!!! I love it!

Nobody puts Baby in a corner! 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, I don't know about those spelling obsessed responders. I usually limit myself to correcting grammar. that's all I do.

But let's take a step back, shall we?

In the last two days, right here on this forum I have seen the following jaw-droppingly stupid mischaracterizations of Poli Sci 101, Introduction to Political Philosophy:

- That Marx thought you were either a communist or a fascist, and that there's no in between. Which would make sense if "capitalist" = "fascist," which of course it doesn't. And of course Marx was long dead before anything like fascism existed.

- That the core of conservative philosophy has been a focus on the individual and individual liberty, which probably comes as quite a surprise to Edmund Burke to William F. Buckley.

Read Marx (at least a little). Read Burke (a little more). Read Buckley (a little less). Then come back and discuss like an intelligent human being instead of some kind of Twitterbot twit.

say what now? 

you have a idiot who posted charlie murphy as a reply. twice! in the same reply. as if he was using a charlie murphy as a period at the end of a charlie murphy sentence and you come to ME wanting to start a book club? you got bigger fish to fry. hes on here non stop representing democrats. hit your boy up in a DM and tutor him into making a rational thought without trump memes as arguments THEN you can come at others with philosophy and how to make arguments.

if this is just a education flex. ill admit i didnt pay attention in my fill in social science classes like you did friend. i was a bit busy trying to program micro controllers and learn PID equations for my majors. i did however learn at a early age the teachings of MLKs judging content of character. any time you'd like to explain why democrats have eroded that philosophy back into racism he was fighting in the first place I'd be interested in hearing. basic common sense and history repeatedly has examples where identity politics, now embraced by the left, is the root of alot of the most destructive and evil things humanity has done to each other.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Quite honestly, and to be fair to the *****stain who is @BillStime, she isn't really afraid, deflecting or doing anything of the sort. At least not in their mind.

He's incapable of doing anything other than what she does here day in and day out. He's a full blown useful idiot and dedicated fully to the cause. It's complete and irreversible. 

lmao - project much Karen.

You can’t STAND that I disrupt story time for you.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d771732c6090094971b9

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I am not Billstime, and I am not a Marxist, but I invited you and yours to actually read Marx (it’s not that hard to do) and then to discuss to what extent his ideas inform various other modern-day -isms. 

On 6/17/2023 at 2:14 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Come on, this isnt necessary.  Frank is alright (though misguided) and I think Hawk at least knows a lot of what he says isn't reasonable. Tibs is just a little slow and Billsy is desperate for human connections.   Chigoose though, I think he is either really naive or is acting in really bad faith. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Come on, this isnt necessary.  Frank is alright (though misguided) and I think Hawk at least knows a lot of what he says isn't reasonable. Tibs is just a little slow and Billsy is desperate for human connections.   Chigoose though, I think he is either really naive or is acting in really bad faith. 

I'm not so sure it's unnecessary. 

As an experiment I'd invite you to ask any of them if kids in schools and public libraries across the country today are being exposed to sexually explicit books and drag shows.

You'll get in response anything along the spectrum from redefining words to deny it, to total and complete denial. The reality denial that youll witness is a perfect example of the ideological subversion that is complete in each of them.

There's always some weird guy on the periphery of academic discourse who becomes, by default, the public intellectual of rightist nationalism. Back in the days of Early Trumpism, it was that crank Sebastian Gorka, before he descended into selling Magic Pills on Fox. Then it was Jordan Peterson, who descended into some kind of drug-addled irrelevance. Now it is this James Lindsay, apparently a mathematician by training, who is now a self-appointed scholar of Marxism and social theory. I haven't watched him (I guess I will, a bit, to see how he apparently gets it so wrong, unless the errors are the fault of his subscribers?). 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There's always some weird guy on the periphery of academic discourse who becomes, by default, the public intellectual of rightist nationalism. Back in the days of Early Trumpism, it was that crank Sebastian Gorka, before he descended into selling Magic Pills on Fox. Then it was Jordan Peterson, who descended into some kind of drug-addled irrelevance. Now it is this James Lindsay, apparently a mathematician by training, who is now a self-appointed scholar of Marxism and social theory. I haven't watched him (I guess I will, a bit, to see how he apparently gets it so wrong, unless the errors are the fault of his subscribers?). 

I’m telling ya, you should really give the video I posted in this thread a shot…I think you might be pleasantly surprised…

Lindsay’s story is quite interesting…His PHD is in a particular mathematics that focuses on pattern recognition…

He was never really into politics and considers himself a liberal (he even says he was actually an atheist for years)…But when he noticed Woke ideology starting to seep into the STEM classes he was taking, he decided to read and study everything he could find on the subject…

The result was something he least expected to find…He was able to trace it roots back 175 years!

Even if you don’t agree with everything he says, I have yet to hear anyone explain Wokeism like this before…Either way, I think you will enjoy it…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m telling ya, you should really give the video I posted in this thread a shot…I think you might be pleasantly surprised

Lindsay’s story is quite interesting…His PHD is in a particular mathematics that focuses on pattern recognition…

He was never really into politics…But when he noticed Woke ideology starting to seep into the STEM classes he was taking, he decided to read and study everything he could find on the subject…

The result was something he least expected to find…He was able to trace it roots back 175 years!

Even if you don’t agree with everything he says, I have yet to hear anyone explain Wokeism like this before…Either way, I think you will enjoy it…👍

No.

He won't.

Ever. 

Edited by BillsFanNC

James Lindsay expands on his recent viral lecture to the EU, in this interview with Jordan Peterson!

Another great listen! 👍

PS- Peterson’s jacket is wild! LOL

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/17/2023 at 2:24 PM, BillStime said:

The Nazis say what?

jfc - these people are losers 

Oh dam!

I was all in on what this guy was saying (I’ve been saying it for almost 5 years now).  

But then you wrote these words and I’m torn now. 

You make a truly convincing argument.  

It’s intellectual and well thought out.  

It gives me reason to side with you.  

Good stuff, General.   

• 3 weeks later...