The Pride Flag

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Some people form opinions on their own and hold them regardless of what other groups think of them.  Sound familiar?

Not according to the trans community. If you disagree with them in any way you are anti trans and causing literal violence to them. He does not believe surgeries on kids are appropriate but according to the trans community they are necessary therefore he is a transphobe. I don’t make the rules 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Not according to the trans community. If you disagree with them in any way you are anti trans and causing literal violence to them. He does not believe surgeries on kids are appropriate but according to the trans community they are necessary therefore he is a transphobe. I don’t make the rules 

neither do they. I do😀 and it's ok to think however you want:  straight, gay, trans, far right conservative etc.  Just realize that the world treats people differently based on beliefs...

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

neither do they. I do😀 and it's ok to think however you want:  straight, gay, trans, far right conservative etc.  Just realize that the world treats people differently based on beliefs...

And their is a small percentage of left wing nut jobs that will attack you if you have a different opinion. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Still trying to be relevant, eh?

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just saw someone flying a pride flag, first I've seen of this one 

image.png.923cb46125c6223791d080a7dabf2414.png

If you come across a Ukrainian Pride flag please let us know. They may have more important things going on but that doesn’t mean they can’t be an ally. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

The only response from the libs in this thread have ZERO to do with their groomer support and why it’s an awesome thing.  

It’s hilariously on brand.  

Simps.  

Cue another Trump meme as proof.  

Her mind is in a pretzel now that she’s a transphobe

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

They are being attacked by half the nation how do you expect them to react?

I don’t understand why people just can’t let people let other people live the way they want

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They are being attacked by half the nation how do you expect them to react?

I don’t understand why people just can’t let people let other people live the way they want

I wish you felt that way about people who have different political beliefs than yours.

• Like (+1) 1