The Pride Flag

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Remember when you said CRT wasn't a thing with public schools.

No. 

the federal governments lane is spelled out quite precisely in the constitution and bill of rights.

so you don't support Desantis interference in those issues?  btw, if it were precise, we wouldn't need SCOTUS to interpret it and R's certainly wouldn't need to pack the court.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so you don't support Desantis interference in those issues?  btw, if it were precise, we wouldn't need SCOTUS to interpret it and R's certainly wouldn't need to pack the court.

last I knew it was the left talking about court packing and expanding.

I

The Tenth Amendment guaranteed that all powers not granted to the federal government are state powers.

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

last I knew it was the left talking about court packing and expanding.

I

The Tenth Amendment guaranteed that all powers not granted to the federal government are state powers.

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

merrick garland

Yes, there's debate about the lines there and plenty of court hearings.  Everything is not black and white as you pretend.  That's why there are two parties that are ideologically polar opposites.

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

merrick garland

Yes, there's debate about the lines there and plenty of court hearings.  Everything is not black and white as you pretend.  That's why there are two parties that are ideologically polar opposites.

IT is for the ones that dont desperately want the FED government to have total control to override the will of local and state voters.

• Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

What a terribly ignorant thing to say, FDR is the first president to openly try and pack the court, along with current having plans for it and to pretend the delay of  Merrick Garland was an original idea that started with Mitch McConnell you might want to look at our current president and some of his comments throughout time 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

If there has to be a separation of church and state & it would be wrong to hang the flag of a certain religious belief or denomination of a president then why should they be able to hang this flag to show a political unity with this belief isn't that the same type of thing ? Just asking ...

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/7/2023 at 2:02 PM, BillStime said:

I support families making decisions that is best for their children.

I don't care about your ignorant feelings.

What about parents of a gay child that made the best decision for their child according to them and sent them to conversion therapy.  Would you supportt hat?

Edited by reddogblitz

On 6/7/2023 at 3:38 PM, TSOL said:

Keep it in the closet where it belongs. Why do.ypu wanna go out and put your sexuality on display for all the world to see. 

Some sh1t is better left in the bedroom, no? 

Do I need to throw a parade for my sex life? 

No.

Keep.it in the bedroom, quit shoving it down everyone's faces

Have some dignity, for Christs sake 

As my brother says, don't tell me how you screw.

TMI

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

What about parents of a gay child that made the best decision for their child according to them and sent them to conversion therapy.  Would you supportt hat?

gay children are gay, not trans. You understand the difference, right?

Edited by Pokebball

17 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

gay children are gay, not trans. You understand the difference, right?

Some are, some aren't. Lea Thomas is a lesbian.

My point really was asking @BillStime if he/she supports parents sending their child to converse therapy. Since he/she said they support parents making what they think is the best decision for their child, then I assume he/she would.

Edited by reddogblitz