Daniel Penny to be charged

Sickening. 

The message will intensify .. good men, stand down.  If you see others being put in danger, look the other way.  

Some of them, brave enough, will still step up.  They will then be targeted by progressives who want to remind you that they are in charge. 

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 1

I wouldn’t trust a jury in NY that involves a white man facing trial with racial overtones, ever.  

Hope to be proven wrong if it gets to that point … it’s a travesty that it’s even a possibility. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

@redtail hawk 

You keep giving me thumbs down in this thread.   Care to explain why, or do you have another punter to crusade against based on false allegations?

i think it means I disagree with you but not as vehemently as by giving you a red X...that's my interpretation.  Do you disagree?

• Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i think it means I disagree with you but not as vehemently as by giving you a red X...that's my interpretation.  Do you disagree?

What do you disagree with?

You think Penny should be criminally charged?

You think he will get a fair trial in NYC?

You think good men will continue to stand up for others in danger when the side you simp for keeps trying to destroy so much about masculine nature? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

What do you disagree with?

You think Penny should be criminally charged?

You think he will get a fair trial in NYC?

You think good men will continue to stand up for others in danger when the side you simp for keeps trying to destroy so much about masculine nature? 

"Prosecutors said Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood, initiated the fatal encounter when he ran a red light and drove his vehicle into a crowd gathered at the protest. Foster was openly carrying an assault-style rifle – legal in Texas – and approached Perry’s car and motioned for him to lower his window, at which point Perry fatally shot him with a handgun, prosecutors said."

A Texas jury believed this to be true.

• Eyeroll 1

45 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Let the court process play out. You can’t say Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent due to a not guilty verdict by jury and then say Penny can’t get a fair trial.

Anyplace other than under Bragg I'd firmly agree. Not too sure???

Edited by Pokebball
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

"Prosecutors said Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood, initiated the fatal encounter when he ran a red light and drove his vehicle into a crowd gathered at the protest. Foster was openly carrying an assault-style rifle – legal in Texas – and approached Perry’s car and motioned for him to lower his window, at which point Perry fatally shot him with a handgun, prosecutors said."

A Texas jury believed this to be true.

you are mixing up cases. this is the one about the nyc black guy who had a felony warrant for assaulting an elderly woman, had been arrested 40 other times and started threatening passengers on this ride when the marine stepped in.  in short the long democrat run city allows criminals to run rampant terrorizing people and when you defend yourself you get charged. you're supposed to just hope you survive and dont get permanent damage when attacked apparently

56 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Let the court process play out. You can’t say Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent due to a not guilty verdict by jury and then say Penny can’t get a fair trial.

based on the facts of the rittenhouse case you can certainly say he's innocent. penny shouldn't even be charged thats the point here. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

@redtail hawk and @Andy1 why do you think someone has the right to threaten people in a public place with physical harm? And if you don't believe that what should the Marine have done in that situation?

I don’t believe that. If he is innocent, I have faith in our court system to determine that. Let the process play out. Do you believe people can kill others indiscriminately?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I don’t believe that. If he is innocent, I have faith in our court system to determine that. Let the process play out. Do you believe people can kill others indiscriminately?

Wrong, that isn't how this works.

The DA is supposed to protect Justice by only bringing cases that make sense.  

Nice try.  They're going to bankrupt this hero, but you don't care, because.....

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

I wouldn’t trust a jury in NY that involves a white man facing trial with racial overtones, ever.  

Hope to be proven wrong if it gets to that point … it’s a travesty that it’s even a possibility. 

Also given the fact that if Bragg is the DA he has said basically & show'd by his actions that he will let violent criminals go & prosecute those for much lessor crimes that could be racially motivated .

• Like (+1) 1

The DA knows more about this case than any of us. Why the rush to judgement?

DAs have these types of difficult decisions, to charge or not, every day across the country. Judgement is what grand juries and juries are for. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

37 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

You have to come back with something that stupid to make it seem like you are reasonable? Does the whole video seem indiscriminate to you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You have to come back with something that stupid to make it seem like you are reasonable? Does the whole video seem indiscriminate to you?

The only video I’ve seen is one guy choking another guy on the ground. Apparently witnesses say the black guy was threatening others with his speech. Is there video of what happened before the choking took place? I’m not claiming to know anything about this incident. That’s why I’m saying let the legal process proceed.