What happened to this country?

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You should get some fresh air, your brain thinks it's drowning. You really think anyone who doesn't support democratic policies are hillbilly maga supporters? If this is what you do with your retirement, maybe you should get another job.

I'm on a cruise dude.  Cypress was amazing.  Jerusalem may be off tomorrow due to Netanyahu tho.  This is just some extra fun.  I'm all in for meritocracy.  Do you think that's bad?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm on a cruise dude.  Cypress was amazing.  Jerusalem may be off tomorrow due to Netanyahu tho.  This is just some extra fun.  I'm all in for meritocracy.  Do you think that's bad?

Cruises are great! Enjoy it, you can argue with us when you return!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Well then you came to the right message board....

yes.  I don't think all MAGA's are loser hillbillies.  But at least for them I understand the motivation.  Look at the bios of the insurrectionists.  I get them, although despise them.  The people who aren't like them and support them are those I can't understand.  And I don't buy into every D policy.  But I support many more of theirs than the current crop of R''s

On 5/8/2023 at 9:08 AM, Irv said:

Men are women.  Crooks are heroes.  Lazy are better than the working folks.  Bad credit is rewarded.  Crime is rewarded.  Illegals are treated better than veterans. Babies are murdered.   WTF?  The USA is now the bizzaro world.  What a mess.

Due to social media, virtue signaling, and a radical LGBRAUNDSQHOIB agenda promoted (now mandated in Hollywood) every corporate entity is terrified to offend the mob - to be seen as racist or anti LGNUDQHIKVAR2.   

Won’t wear a pride jersey during NHL pride night - you are definitely hate the gay community.  

Everything is fake.  Nothing is genuine.  Feelings over facts.  Everyone is a moron.  No one can think for themselves except for conservatives.  Libs have shown they are incapable and the proof of this is they support positions today they would never have 5 years ago let alone 20.  

They can’t even define “woman.”   

—America 2023

Thats it.   Trump broke all of them.   

• Agree 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

lots of morons.  lots of reality.   death and suffering is genuine.  volunteer at a hospital next pandemic...

I tried to at the last one but no one was allowed in to see they were never overrun…….I mean sorry my bad……….so they had room to make Tik Tok videos.   

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

What's happened is a large group of people whose work and social status was overvalued due to race have found themselves nearly equally valued to those of other races and similar skills and are resentful and angry about it.  And a con man, shyster tapped into the anger and united them in a nasty and destructive political movement.  but they will lose....

This is the most hateful and pathetic post of all your posts. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking like this. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No better example of Leftist inability to think

That virtue signaling is all that matters

Feelings over facts -

What has anyone on WGR said today about Araiza?

I saw that chapter guide for the morning show - you’d think since they had plenty to say when he was accused - including to cut him immediately - that this would get its own segment.  

Nope. 

Anything from the 2 losers on the 3pm show I never listen to?  Any tweets from these clowns?

Please……post any if you find them.   

Fascist scum.  All of them.  

Edited by Big Blitz

It all started in 1963 it was the first big step towards today living life with out rules or a moral compass . Karma played a large part in the story of Madalyn Murry O'hair very interesting biography to read .

I know we are all different in our thoughts & beliefs but we need to have some kind of base or foundation of beliefs & if the foundation is taken away it's inevitable that there will be a shift in the foundation because there is nothing to stand on .

Todays world seems IMHO to want a no rules approach & only have the rules they deem good for them hence the defund the police movement & criminals having more rights than those upholding the laws put in place to try to keep us all safe . In scripture which a lot of people today don't care about in the least it tells of times like this being exactly backwards .

Isaiah - 5 - Woe to them that call evil good, & good evil, that put darkness for light, light for darkness,that put bitter for sweet, & sweet for bitter .

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

It all started in 1963 it was the first big step towards today living life with out rules or a moral compass . Karma played a large part in the story of Madalyn Murry O'hair very interesting biography to read .

I know we are all different in our thoughts & beliefs but we need to have some kind of base or foundation of beliefs & if the foundation is taken away it's inevitable that there will be a shift in the foundation because there is nothing to stand on .

Todays world seems IMHO to want a no rules approach & only have the rules they deem good for them hence the defund the police movement & criminals having more rights than those upholding the laws put in place to try to keep us all safe . In scripture which a lot of people today don't care about in the least it tells of times like this being exactly backwards .

Isaiah - 5 - Woe to them that call evil good, & good evil, that put darkness for light, light for darkness,that put bitter for sweet, & sweet for bitter .

Religion is certainly less relevant to most people than years ago. There are a lot of reasons I think including money scamming preachers living millionaire lifestyles and    the massive sex abuse scandals in the Catholic and Southern Baptist churches. Maybe the press has just exposed these church scandals where in the old times, no one dared to question religious authority figures. 

Here is an interesting graphic showing that religion is still much more important to Americans than Europeans.

Edited by Andy1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No better example of Leftist inability to think

That virtue signaling is all that matters

Feelings over facts -

What has anyone on WGR said today about Araiza?

I saw that chapter guide for the morning show - you’d think since they had plenty to say when he was accused - including to cut him immediately - that this would get its own segment.  

Nope. 

Anything from the 2 losers on the 3pm show I never listen to?  Any tweets from these clowns?

Please……post any if you find them.   

Fascist scum.  All of them.  

Still nothing?  Crickets??

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Still nothing?  Crickets??

Can’t find one Tweet?  

Bill resorting to some more lunacy he swears he’s not drunk in the “another Republican” distraction thread?  

Mike Schoop had nothing to offer today?  No thoughts?  Too busy talking about candy rankings?  

Oh!  An update!

Someone can verify:

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

lots of morons.  lots of reality.   death and suffering are genuine.  volunteer at a hospital next pandemic...

Needed lots of volunteers after Demented Biden fired all the unvaccinated.  What an idiot.  Vaccines didn't do *****.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

you just answered your own question Irv.  What happened to this country?  Morons like you gained some power...

After I drop the mic, the only thing you have left is name calling. What a mess. Sad.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Can’t find one Tweet?  

Bill resorting to some more lunacy he swears he’s not drunk in the “another Republican” distraction thread?  

Mike Schoop had nothing to offer today?  No thoughts?  Too busy talking about candy rankings?  

Oh!  An update!

Someone can verify:

Surely something in the opening hour of the morning show today right?  

Still no comment??