Which Would Be Worse? Biden or Harris?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Harris could be president for two more terms, so she might be even better (is that even possible?) than the Great Joe Biden! 

She's run out of people to sleep with to move up the ladder. 

26 minutes ago, Irv said:

In your honest opinion, who would be a worse President.  Biden or Harris?   Or does it even matter?  What a mess.   

Both are horrible and are just puppets IMO... but I think Harris is worse. 

2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

She's run out of people to sleep with to move up the ladder. 

Both are horrible and are just puppets IMO... but I think Harris is worse. 

So Biden isn't so bad when the hobgoblin of a female of color lurks in the shadows...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

So Biden isn't so bad when the hobgoblin of a female of color lurks in the shadows...

So, I can't think someone is a complete MORON if they are of Indian/Jamaica decent? She's a POC so I can't say anything negative.  That makes me racist, right? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I forget that's the liberal line today. "You don't think she a good politician?!?!? Well, then YOU'RE JUST RACIST! OH, I didn't know.... you're of Native American decent? Well, THEN YOU'RE JUST SEXIST!!!! "   🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

So, I can't think someone is a complete MORON if they are of Indian/Jamaica decent? She's a POC so I can't say anything negative.  That makes me racist, right? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I forget that's the liberal line today. "You don't think she a good politician?!?!? Well, then YOU'RE JUST RACIST! OH, I didn't know.... you're of Native American decent? Well, THEN YOU'RE JUST SEXIST!!!! "   🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Why is she worse than Biden? 

Who did she sleep with to be VP? 

Why can't she be better than Biden? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Willie Brown ring any bells? 

And this is the person who arrested people for marijuana, laughed about it, while she smoked it. She put hundreds and hundreds of black men in prison for smoking pot. She covered up evidence while a prosecutor. 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She came in damn near last on your primary debate stage three years ago. Pay attention

• Like (+1) 1

Harris was a mistake and the Dems know it. 

40 minutes ago, Irv said:

I guess I could have phrased the question differently.  Would you prefer a dumb or demented President?   What a mess.   

You can get both in one package if you vote Trump. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Irv said:

I guess I could have phrased the question differently.  Would you prefer a dumb or demented President?   What a mess.   

Oh I see…. So deranged inappropriately timed joker laugh and random loves professed like electric school busses and Venn diagrams   

vs 

Dementia,  creepy shout whispering, random stage wandering and losing to the staircases.. 

This is tough…. 

Would Harris be willing to do what she did in the past to boost her career for the country? 

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Willie Brown ring any bells? 

And this is the person who arrested people for marijuana, laughed about it, while she smoked it. She put hundreds and hundreds of black men in prison for smoking pot. She covered up evidence while a prosecutor. 

Tell me how Willie Brown made her VP? 

She arrested people? When was she a cop? 

I take it you hate her, but at least get some decent criticisms of her 

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

She came in damn near last on your primary debate stage three years ago. Pay attention

There are no scores on debates, if there were Trump's total breakdowns would be the worst scores in history. Harris would wreck Trump in a "debate." Totally one sided. 

Come to think of it, she is just a superior person to that loser Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There are no scores on debates, if there were Trump's total breakdowns would be the worst scores in history. Harris would wreck Trump in a "debate." Totally one sided. 

You're right, Kamala for POTUS!!!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Tell me how Willie Brown made her VP? 

She arrested people? When was she a cop? 

I take it you hate her, but at least get some decent criticisms of her 

The squirrels in my backyard are smarter than Kamala.  For one, they know when a nut is close by.  Hint: the nut is Joe.