πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ Biden: An American President With Dementia Joins Putin, Mussolini, Amin et al. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³

3 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Sure, but we have to remember that most of the country just believe the MSM and talking points on Facebook et al.Β  So, they probably just believe everything is hunky dory and still hate Trump with a passion.

Β 

Β 

Yup.Β  The electorate is getting more and more stupid by the year.Β  Don't think other countries haven't noticed.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

An absolute joke. Β 
Β 

Both Biden and our state media.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Early on it was the reporters picture, name and their "news" organization in order of who he should call on.Β 

Β 

Now it appears they've added the actual questions that the reporter will ask.

Β 

The dementia is advancing.

Β 

And still commies will defend all of this.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Early on it was the reporters picture, name and their "news" organization in order of who he should call on.Β 

Β 

Now it appears they've added the actual questions that the reporter will ask.

Β 

The dementia is advancing.

Β 

And still commies will defend all of this.

Β 

You freaks accepted THIS:Β 

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.e58deba93acbd95cd74d13ab29c641d9.jpeg

Β 

And made excuses for this:

Β 

Β 

And this:

Β 

Β 

And then backtracks with this:

Β 

Β 

Β 

jfc

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

You freaks accepted THIS:Β 

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.e58deba93acbd95cd74d13ab29c641d9.jpeg

Β 

And made excuses for this:

Β 

Β 

And this:

Β 

Β 

And then backtracks with this:

Β 

Β 

Β 

jfc

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I’m glad you posted the press conference where Trump asked the doctors about different sorts of potential Covid treatments. I remember watching that press conference live that day and just like then and now seeing it played back I still have ABSOLUTELY no idea why anyone would make a big deal out of it. So thanks for confirming my original opinion! Much appreciated.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m glad you posted the press conference where Trump asked the doctors about different sorts of potential Covid treatments. I remember watching that press conference live that day and just like then and now seeing it played back I still have ABSOLUTELY no idea why anyone would make a big deal out of it. So thanks for confirming my original opinion! Much appreciated.Β 

Β 

Yeah - and Dr Birx's reaction:

Β 

giphy.gif

Just now, BillStime said:

Β 

And you will vote for the POS a third time, no doubt.

Β 

Is there a reason why you’re so nasty all the time? Is it really necessary to be such a douche? I mean…really?Β 
Β 

And, nice deflection.Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is there a reason why you’re so nasty all the time? Is it really necessary to be such a douche? I mean…really?Β 
Β 

And, nice deflection.Β 

No deflection - just pure honesty.

Β 

Β 

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Β 

I would personally like to commend you on a brilliant post.

Things you would never say to your fellow cult members.

Β 

#winningΒ 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Keep deflecting - we all know you will still vote for the POS.Β 
Β 

Once again…keep on trolling. It’s your thing, but it doesn’t have to be. Head towards the light and stop being such a 24/7 arse. It’s no way to go through the one life you’re given.Β 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again…keep on trolling. It’s your thing, but it doesn’t have to be. Head towards the light and stop being such a 24/7 arse. It’s no way to go through the one life you’re given.Β 

When you give similar advice to @BillsFanNCand the other MAGA nut jobs maybe I will consider your advice.

Β 

Have a good nightΒ 

Β 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When you give similar advice to @BillsFanNCand the other MAGA nut jobs maybe I will consider your advice.

Β 

Have a good nightΒ 

Β 

And a good night to you too. Then, in the morning think about your posting style for a second and maybe, just maybe, you won’t get the reactions you regularly receive. (Just think about it.)

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And a good night to you too. Then, in the morning think about your posting style for a second and maybe, just maybe, you won’t get the reactions you regularly receive. (Just think about it.)

Im goodΒ