New Nike FUSE jersey template forces some uni changes

UConn James

$20 that the designers and those that approve the design are people:

1.  Who don't watch the NFL.

2.  Didn't bother to look at past jerseys.

3.  Perhaps not even residing/working in the United States. (Football is soccer in the country I'm in, sorry...)

4.  Programmed by years of design school (But...we need a wordmark!)

There's no love of the game or the teams in these designs.  Fans have far more creative ideas.

Noooooooooooo the toilet seat is back 🤦🏻‍♂️ why can’t they just continue the striping through that part?!? 

the only team with it 🤦🏻‍♂️

id rather just not have a collar and have it be all blue or all white

🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

Aside from the vulgar commode comparison, it also suggests an old style collar. All you need is a tie.

Not a great look, but I don't think it justifies nostalgia for the red helmets. (I prefer nostalgia for the standing buffalo.)

I was gonna say… reminds me of a dress shirt

• Like (+1) 1

"Ugh — hate the way the new collar interrupts the striping. Somewhat incredibly, this will be the fifth different collar/striping treatment the Bills have had since switching to their current uniform set in 2011."

This poor guy.   What must it be like to run a website devoted to sweating over this type of trivia?  The jerseys look fine.  

Best part is he (strangely) subtitles his site: "For People Who Get It"--and trademarks the phrase!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.