Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president in 2024?

58 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

None of your responses have refuted my contention in any way.

We've got a clearly mentally comprised commander in chief.  It's a credible theory somebody else is driving the agenda.

One repeating situation we see is where an unknown person is directing the President on which questions to answer and when to get off stage.  Who has the authority to command the President to be silent?  Theoretically nobody.  But we witness that in practice.

The idea with theories is to investigate to find things that either support or refute the theory and I see nothing offered anywhere to refute my contention President Biden is a figurehead, fake President.

Anyone with any sense knows that Joke isn't in command of either his faculties of the Presidency.  And that's why the majority don't want him to run again.

• Like (+1) 1

Jeez, no wonder the democrats are desperately trying to avoid debates.

Can't be saying this on national television.

RFK Jr. Destroys Fauci Over COVID Policies, Would Tell His AG to Prosecute if Crimes Are Found

RFK-Jr-apppears-on-Jesse-Watters-show-7-

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/07/11/rfk-jr-destroys-fauci-over-covid-policies-would-tell-his-ag-to-prosecute-if-crimes-are-found-n775052

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It would only be a good thing if they were good people around him

people vote for a person, not a staff/team of unnamed. 

a staff can help one perform better, but that's not the same as propping a one up.  as we see with the priorities USA staff doing with biden.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

people vote for a person, not a staff/team of unnamed. 

Not really.

Remember Trump in 2016? There were a lot of questions about his lack of government experience and his temperament. He reassured us: "I have the best people." Part of the sale was "I will bring in the best advisors and managers to make the government work like a successful business." And then he fired all of them.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not really.

Remember Trump in 2016? There were a lot of questions about his lack of government experience and his temperament. He reassured us: "I have the best people." Part of the sale was "I will bring in the best advisors and managers to make the government work like a successful business." And then he fired all of them.

People voted for trump. Not Flynn or whoever his staff was.  

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

People voted for trump. Not Flynn or whoever his staff was.  

This is what I'm getting at: while we were all talking about policies and aging and all that fun stuff, what really happened was that the United States essentially became a parliamentary government. We have a set of official Republican Party policies (lower taxes, stricter immigration enforcement, opposition to anything touching on identity politics), and we have a set of official Democratic Party policies (higher taxes on the wealthy and more social program spending, looser immigration enforcement, official recognition of the special situation of racial and sexual minorities). And there is nearly complete party discipline in voting in Congress. Manchin and Sinema are basically the only Senators who have occasionally departed from their party's lines, and Sinema officially left the Democratic party.

So you are voting for an elephant or a donkey. Period. There is a figurehead at the top, at President, but essentially you are voting for either a Democratic or a Republican agenda. We focus too much on the top guy (so far, always a guy) perhaps because we have two front runners who are so obviously compromised in Biden and Trump.

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It would only be a good thing if they were good people around him

If only.  But it's not good for anyone, much less the World, to see him stumble over words, needing to be directed where to go, falling down and generally looking feeble.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bottom line is that whoever is running the Executive Branch does not want Trump or Kennedy Jr.  It would eviscerate them of all their power.  They need Demented Biden and Dopey Harris to keep that power. 

What a mess!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...