TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You have Jack Campbell as a top 27 player in this draft?

Die Season 3 GIF by The Office

I have JC there but only as last resort.  In real life, I would only pick JC in a trade down.

I think there is a runaway option here......  but not saying the name either.    Let's see if Virgil thinks the Cowboys legit need "that guy".

I'm dusting off my choice number two (hin't it's not Campbell).

The Dallas Cowboys select Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah.

This was a no brainer for the Cowboys as it fit both our BPA and need.  We were thrilled to see Mayer go ahead of Kincaid and expect him to slide in and replace Dalton on Day 1.  

The Buffalo Bills are on the clock

• Like (+1) 3

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Bills (TSW Poll) are on the clock
8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Dallas Cowboys select Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah.

This was a no brainer for the Cowboys as it fit both our BPA and need.  We were thrilled to see Mayer go ahead of Kincaid and expect him to slide in and replace Dalton on Day 1.  

The Buffalo Bills are on the clock

Yep, you did it. It was a no-brainer.

2 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Running up the stage and hugging Goodell as we speak 

Yup, this is a no brainer to me. 

And with no MLB's gone, I'm trading up in the 2nd to get one of the top 3.  

I wouldn't care about the rest of the draft

It would be awesome if Wright were available at 27 on April 27, but something tells me that ain't happening.  That means there must be a few guys who we are mocking ahead of him who probably won't actually be gone before the Bills pick.  Just looking at the list, I'd say those guys are Cam Smith, Michael Mayer, and maybe Myles Murphy.  The other 23 seem like solid bets to be gone before we pick.   

43 minutes ago, mannc said:

It would be awesome if Wright were available at 27 on April 27, but something tells me that ain't happening.  That means there must be a few guys who we are mocking ahead of him who probably won't actually be gone before the Bills pick.  Just looking at the list, I'd say those guys are Cam Smith, Michael Mayer, and maybe Myles Murphy.  The other 23 seem like solid bets to be gone before we pick.   

But that’s what happens every year. Depends if there is a run on corners etc etc. People are going to go nuts when Keion White goes in the first. All that means is that the perception of all the talking heads didn’t match reality. And it always happens. Murphy is a top 10 player depending on which talking head we read. Some guys have Tyree Wilson falling into the 20s. Perception is usually close, but typically a bit off, especially in a weak draft like this. 

6 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

But that’s what happens every year. Depends if there is a run on corners etc etc. People are going to go nuts when Keion White goes in the first. All that means is that the perception of all the talking heads didn’t match reality. And it always happens. Murphy is a top 10 player depending on which talking head we read. Some guys have Tyree Wilson falling into the 20s. Perception is usually close, but typically a bit off, especially in a weak draft like this. 

Tyree Wilson isn’t lasting into the twenties.  But I agree that this first round is less predictable than usual.

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Bengals (Big Blitz) are on the clock

Going to get this in to make sure we’re off and running in the am.   

With the 28th pick, the Bengals select Anton Harrison, OT Oklahoma.  

We felt he was close with Wright and were good with either.  Collins may not be ready till mid season or later and depth is a real concern once we trade Jonah.  Harrison will be a starting tackle in the league possibly by week 1 and protecting Joe is priority number 1.  

We also considered Mauch - his former teammate is current Bengal Cordell Volson, but Mauch is still a bit lacking in pass pro and still a project.  Imo - a good fit for the Bills as a Guard.   

Tape dominating against Power 5 competition at 19 and 20 years old with room to further develop…..safe pick.  

Here is KC Chiefs Sports coverage breakdown on him:

The Saints and @BigdaddyinOrlando are on the clock.  

• Like (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Saints (BigDaddyInOrlando) are on the clock

With 29th pick in the draft the New Orleans Saints select Keion White edge from Georgia Tech

Thought about a guard here for the OL but the DL is void of talent especially after losing several players this offseason. White needs to refine his technique some but his measurables and athleticism is a welcome addition. 

The Eagles @Logic are now on the clock

Edited by BigdaddyinOrlando
  • Like (+1) 3

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Eagles (Logic) are on the clock
1 hour ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

With 29th pick in the draft the New Orleans Saints select Deion White edge from Georgia Tech

Thought about a guard here for the OL but the DL is void of talent especially after losing several players this offseason. White needs to refine his technique some but his measurables and athleticism is a welcome addition. 

The Eagles @Logic are now on the clock

You're going to be surprised when someone drafts his twin brother Keion.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.