• Cedric Tillman, WR, Tennessee
    • Byron Young, DE, Tennessee
    • Isaiah Foskey, DE, Notre Dame
    • Keeanu Benton, DT, Wisconsin
    • Keion White, OLB, Georgia Tech
    • BJ Ojulari, OLB, LSU
    • Trade Down

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2023 at 12:05 AM

28 minutes ago, mrags said:

That’s why I like Sewell. Getting similar for cheaper price. Has family in the league and will have more family in the league in a few years. He knows what it takes to be a player in the NFL. 

I think Sewell will be the object of opposing OCs affection and would be targeted at will in the passing game.  I think he would work on obvious running downs and maybe have Rapp play on passing downs with Milano.

or maybe I’m just underrating his coverage ability and he’d be just the guy we need. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😆 

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think Sewell will be the object of opposing OCs affection and would be targeted at will in the passing game.  I think he would work on obvious running downs and maybe have Rapp play on passing downs with Milano.

or maybe I’m just underrating his coverage ability and he’d be just the guy we need. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😆 

I would be ok with it out if my MLB. Not everyone is perfect. I’d rather cover the short field and have my DBs cover the routes. Idk. 

• Disagree 1

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You're not wrong, if people disliked Edmonds, they'll run Noah out of town with torches and pitchforks before season's end. Kid should legitimately look at switching to EDGE...

This poll and thread makes me sad.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Let’s hope BBB pulls off a better draft than TSW 😎

It’s a weak draft and we have been in a pretty bad spot in both rounds. Unless other GMs blow it, we are probably looking at a similar experience in reality. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It’s a weak draft and we have been in a pretty bad spot in both rounds. Unless other GMs blow it, we are probably looking at a similar experience in reality. 

Other GMs are not going to pass over multiple solid edge rushers to draft guards and centers.  Bills will likely have better line options and WR options in the real draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, mrags said:

I would be ok with it out if my MLB. Not everyone is perfect. I’d rather cover the short field and have my DBs cover the routes. Idk. 

I’d rather protect Josh allen and get him more weapons. 

but there’s more than one way to skin a cat.  

Edit: forgot we were talking about Sewell…..  yeah, I’d be ok with him if we landed a good OT and WR.  I just don’t want to reach for any of these LBs.  If we reach for a WR or OT, so be it.  But not mike

Edited by NewEra

51 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Can someone please explain to me the gap in talent between Benton and Ojulari?

The latter seems a good choice at this pick to me and I’m unfamiliar with the former. 

Olujari is an edge guy yeah? I think he is being underrated some. He definitely gives you more impact, but I actually like some of the other guys better. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Olujari is an edge guy yeah? I think he is being underrated some. He definitely gives you more impact, but I actually like some of the other guys better. 

Olujari is probably the better football player, but not as strong, with probably less room to get stronger. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

The Giants are willing to offer their third (89) and fourth round (128) and seventh round (240) picks to move up to 59.   Let me know..  @Virgil

I think it's too late for that.  Even if I add it to the poll, I don't think it'll get enough traction within the hour. 

We need to get this moving if we are going to get 3 rounds in before Friday night.  But I appreciate the thought.

I have an idea for a Bills trade up in the next draft, and I'll incorporate your ideas next year too

Just now, Virgil said:

I think it's too late for that.  Even if I add it to the poll, I don't think it'll get enough traction within the hour. 

We need to get this moving if we are going to get 3 rounds in before Friday night.  But I appreciate the thought.

I have an idea for a Bills trade up in the next draft, and I'll incorporate your ideas next year too

Everyone hates benton. Offer a separate straight Benton or trade down poll, and see what happens. 

8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Everyone hates benton. Offer a separate straight Benton or trade down poll, and see what happens. 

46 people might disagree

I'll add the option, but the poll is ending in an hour

Edited by Virgil

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.