Governor Abbott seeking to pardon Daniel Perry

Fantastic news from the Governor.  

The details of this case, if true, are utterly horrifying and should serve as cause for everyone, not just conservatives, to go after every last one of these progressive, politically charged DA’s. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That he even needs a pardon should be a gigantic wake-up call to mainstream “conservatives.”

The view that Daniel Perry and others are guilty of murder for defending themselves against BLM, antifa, and other leftist terrorists is organically popular and widespread among the general public. It’s the very definition of anarcho-tyranny: state, public, and media top cover when the criminals are left wing, balls to the wall prosecution to turn right wing victims of leftist terrorism into “criminals.” See also: Rittenhouse, Kyle. 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Likelihood that the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles is run by commies?

High.

If Abbott did his homework it should be very low. I believe they are appointed by the governor. 

• Like (+1) 2

Unsealed documents from the Daniel Perry case show he made comments on social media about killing protesters and Muslims, Houston Chronicle reports

As the Texas pardons board considers a request from Gov. Greg Abbott to pardon a man convicted last week of fatally shooting a protester at a Black Lives Matter rally, newly unsealed documents show the Army sergeant talked about killing people and shared racist comments on social media, the Houston Chronicle reported.

The documents from the case against Daniel Perry contain messages and posts made over several years, the report said. They were originally filed March 27 and were unsealed by a Travis County judge Thursday, the Chronicle report said. CNN is working to obtain copies of the documents.

In a Facebook message from May 2020, just weeks before the shooting, Perry told a friend he “might have to kill a few people” who were rioting outside his apartment, the Chronicle reported.

The documents also contain a May 2020 text sent by Perry that said, “I might go to Dallas to shoot looters,” according to the Chronicle. Some messages included “white power” memes, the report said.

Prosecutors argued Perry initiated the encounter by running a red light and turning into the crowd gathered at the protest.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/14/us/daniel-perry-racist-comments-social-media/index.html

Foster, who had been legally open carrying an AK-47, approached Perry's vehicle, and Perry shot and killed him. Perry claimed that he had acted in self-defense, but in April 2023, a jury found him guilty of murder. He was acquitted of an aggravated assault charge.

Legal in Texas to open carry a AK-47 , what could go wrong

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The jury that convicted him did, or was it a deep state jury in your conspiracy mongering view? 

what does killing black people have to do with this case?  did garrett foster identify as black or something? You continue to amaze me

Edited by aristocrat

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what does killing black people have to do with this case?  did garrett foster identify as black or something? You continue to amaze me

I bet most people crying over this had no idea the guy was white.  But like with Kenosha, all they care about is that it involved a BLM riot.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

“Race traitors” are as bad if not worse to these types of people. Did the guy kill a person? 

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I bet most people crying over this had no idea the guy was white.  But like with Kenosha, all they care about is that it involved a BLM riot.

And he still doesn’t deserve a pardon, does he? You said Britney Greiner deserved jail for pot 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“Race traitors” are as bad if not worse to these types of people. Did the guy kill a person? 

And he still doesn’t deserve a pardon, does he? You said Britney Greiner deserved jail for pot 

Why did you say they were making legal to kill black people ?

• Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As BillStime would say….”This should age well.” 

You'll give me a pardon, won't you? 🤣

38 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Why did you say they were making legal to kill black people ?

I assumed the person he murdered was black, not just a protester. I did make a mistake. Pardon me, please 

21 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So racist he killed a white person. Yall have gone bat ***** crazy.

His text chat transcriptions include statements like “yea I’m a racist” and “bring a ***** home daddy.” Keep up. 

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Unsealed documents from the Daniel Perry case show he made comments on social media about killing protesters and Muslims, Houston Chronicle reports

As the Texas pardons board considers a request from Gov. Greg Abbott to pardon a man convicted last week of fatally shooting a protester at a Black Lives Matter rally, newly unsealed documents show the Army sergeant talked about killing people and shared racist comments on social media, the Houston Chronicle reported.

The documents from the case against Daniel Perry contain messages and posts made over several years, the report said. They were originally filed March 27 and were unsealed by a Travis County judge Thursday, the Chronicle report said. CNN is working to obtain copies of the documents.

In a Facebook message from May 2020, just weeks before the shooting, Perry told a friend he “might have to kill a few people” who were rioting outside his apartment, the Chronicle reported.

The documents also contain a May 2020 text sent by Perry that said, “I might go to Dallas to shoot looters,” according to the Chronicle. Some messages included “white power” memes, the report said.

Prosecutors argued Perry initiated the encounter by running a red light and turning into the crowd gathered at the protest.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/14/us/daniel-perry-racist-comments-social-media/index.html

Foster, who had been legally open carrying an AK-47, approached Perry's vehicle, and Perry shot and killed him. Perry claimed that he had acted in self-defense, but in April 2023, a jury found him guilty of murder. He was acquitted of an aggravated assault charge.

Legal in Texas to open carry a AK-47 , what could go wrong

More damaging if true, the prosecutor's case was based on Perry initiating the conflict by running a red light into an intersection occupied by the protesters. 

You can not initiate a conflict and then claim stand your ground as self defense. 

If the Tucker Carlson version was true, just an average working Joe out earning extra cash driving Uber, he probably would never have been found guilty in the first place. 

Guy posts “I might go to Dallas to shoot looters,” and then drives his car at them leading to the confrontation. 

If that portion of the prosecutions case is true, it's hard to imagine there's grounds for a pardon. 

Edited by Motorin'