Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Are you afraid of strong women?  Sexiest beings on earth (excepting MTG- she's just aberrant).  What the hell is wrong with you?

Simple.  They're afraid that on an equal playing field they'll fall further in the social order.

Yes, they've ignored that in the recent past.  It doesn't fit their preconceived ideas.  And science is bad...If it's not black or white they can't imagine it.

First, I’m not afraid of strong women- I just don’t support strong men pretending to be strong women…

Second, I’m not afraid of “falling further down the social order” on an equal playing field, because I believe that men competing against women is actually less equal than boys vs boys and girls vs girls…wild concept, I know…😉

And just remember, you did not support this agenda 10 years ago, because globalist elites in the WEF and WMF were not forcing it on our society, in every institution, at that time…think about it, it’s not a coincidence that drag and trans are everywhere- it’s like when Nintendo first came out…😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

First, I’m not afraid of strong women- I just don’t support strong men pretending to be strong women…

Second, I’m not afraid of “falling further down the social order” on an equal playing field, because I believe that men competing against women is actually less equal than boys vs boys and girls vs girls…wild concept, I know…😉

And just remember, you did not support this agenda 10 years ago, because globalist elites in the WEF and WMF were not forcing it on our society, in every institution, at that time…think about it, it’s not a coincidence that drag and trans are everywhere- it’s like when Nintendo first came out…😉

Trans issues are being forced upon us by the World Economic Forum and the World Monuments Fund?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Precision said:

Here's the new Bud-Light can, rest assured there won't be any in my fridge....

image.png.5a9a81db8ef2bf24b8c5db5be2e43748.png

That rice adjunct crap was never in my fridge in the first place. Example #1002 of the commie take over.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Precision said:

Here's the new Bud-Light can, rest assured there won't be any in my fridge....

image.png.5a9a81db8ef2bf24b8c5db5be2e43748.png

Perfect encapsulation of modern conservative “thought.”

This can is a limited edition made for a single event in Canada. 

Somehow, that context is completely missing because actually looking something up to ensure you have it correct before saying something is antithetical to the modern conservative movement. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This trans stuff goes hand in hand with the commies.

Just think of all the patently absurd crap they've demanded that you accept in recent years.

Have you thought about what the cult has forced us to accept?

image.thumb.jpeg.cac8a5ec3d9082739264ce088b03adb4.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8d339b1d505da35f906b75ae1a6f048e.jpeg

62840bdf20015.image.jpg?resize=1200,675

grow the f up

• Sad 1

Just following the Left's "rules"

Three Democrats Facing Expulsion From Tennessee Legislature for Aiding the 'Transurrection'

Monday, three Tennessee bolsheviks were stripped of their committee assignments and locked out of the Tennessee Capitol because of their leading role in the “Transurrection” that took over the capitol building last Wednesday. State Representatives Gloria Johnson and Justin Jones were notified by the Clerk of the Tennessee House of Representatives that they had been stripped of all committee assignments. A third representative, Justin Pearson, had no committee assignments. Their ability to enter the legislative facilities was restricted in a separate action.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/04/03/three-democrats-facing-expulsion-from-tennessee-legislature-for-aiding-the-transurrection-n725822

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Perfect encapsulation of modern conservative “thought.”

This can is a limited edition made for a single event in Canada. 

Somehow, that context is completely missing because actually looking something up to ensure you have it correct before saying something is antithetical to the modern conservative movement. 

It starts with a "single event" genius.  Do you think a major corporation is going to launch it everywhere without gauging reaction first?  Next steps will be to launch nationally on the anniversary of "trans day".  

Why should corporations even go down this road?  There is no reason for companies to enter the political arena.  Why can't a beer just be a beer without political background or agenda?  Would you be ok with a special edition Starbucks gun rights cup?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  

Typical reaction of the left, no forward thinking.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Precision said:

It starts with a "single event" genius.  Do you think a major corporation is going to launch it everywhere without gauging reaction first?  Next steps will be to launch nationally on the anniversary of "trans day".  

Why should corporations even go down this road?  There is no reason for companies to enter the political arena.  Why can't a beer just be a beer without political background or agenda?  Would you be ok with a special edition Starbucks gun rights cup?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  

Why do this? Easy: it’s capitalism. They are going after a market to make money. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Precision said:

Hey now..that's a "former republican" you're talking to....

:lol:

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So then you're for exposing children to hetero culture in the form of   women in bikinis on stripper poles and Chippendale dancers as well then, right?

Right @ExiledInIllinois?

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What's the big deal! Oh the Children! 😆 

I hear my old man:

"These kids learn worse on the schoolbus!"

😆

So you're on the record saying you're fine with 1st graders getting a pole dance from juicy from Sundowner then.

Good to know.

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So you're on the record saying you're fine with 1st graders getting a pole dance from juicy from Sundowner then.

Good to know.

You're fine forcing 10 years olds to have abortions?

Good to know.

You don't care about kids.

Funny how all of these people with strong opinions on drag brunches don’t seem to have ever been to one or know what they actually are. 

It’s about as sexy as a Chuck E. Cheese show. 

Maybe the problem is just that they see a man in a dress and it gives them a tingly feeling they feel ashamed about.