Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

33 minutes ago, Steve O said:

I was going to ask what "cis people" are but decided I could just look it up on the world wide web myself. Started typing it into my browser, then decided I really don't care.

You should know what it means but once you know then you're correct in that you shouldn't care.

And you absolutely shouldn't ever use their language.  If someone ever refers to you as cis-gender then your response should be to tell them to ***** off.

If you haven't changed your biological sex, which sane people know is impossible anyway, then you're cis.  If you're under the illusion that you've changed your biological sex, then you're trans.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You should know what it means but once you know then you're correct in that you shouldn't care.

And you absolutely shouldn't ever use their language.  If someone ever refers to you as cis-gender then your response should be to tell them to ***** off.

If you haven't changed your biological sex, which sane people know is impossible anyway, then you're cis.  If you're under the illusion that you've changed your biological sex, then you're trans.

Thanks for the explanation. Now I know. An you're correct, I still don't care.

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone interested in a real, not fantasy world application for cis and trans...

Anyone who took organic chemistry will remember of course..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis–trans_isomerism

Cis–trans isomerism, also known as geometric isomerism, describes certain arrangements of atoms within molecules. The prefixes "cis" and "trans" are from Latin: "this side of" and "the other side of", respectively.[1] In the context of chemistry, cis indicates that the functional groups (substituents) are on the same side of some plane, while trans conveys that they are on opposing (transverse) sides. Cis–trans isomers are stereoisomers, that is, pairs of molecules which have the same formula but whose functional groups are in different orientations in three-dimensional space. Cis and trans isomers occur both in organic molecules and in inorganic coordination complexes. Cis and trans descriptors are not used for cases of conformational isomerism where the two geometric forms easily interconvert, such as most open-chain single-bonded structures; instead, the terms "syn" and "anti" are used.

Edited by BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Or just call all those mentally ill people what they really are......

TRANSTESTICLES. 

Edited by njbuff