The Walls be Closing

Kemp

On 9/19/2023 at 8:11 AM, Tenhigh said:

I agree that Trump lies more, but surely can you admit that Biden is an incredibly prolific lair.

No, they really can't.  It's how they justify supporting a corrupt, incompetent 50+ year Congress critter.  They all likely were the last ones to stop believing in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy.  They might also still think pro wrestling is real...

22 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Super classy, doc.  

Bump for @Kemp, you must have missed my post...

Pathetic.  Racist and uses the "R" word.  Some "doc."

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, they really can't.  It's how they justify supporting a corrupt, incompetent 50+ year Congress critter.  They all likely were the last ones to stop believing in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy.  They might also still think pro wrestling is real...

Pathetic.  Racist and uses the "R" word.  Some "doc."

Do you believe Trump broke the law when he handed a do list on classified documents to someone without security clearance?. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

How did bidens docs get to the Penn Center after he was VP?

By changing the subject, you proved that you believe Trump broke the law when he handed classified documents to someone without clearance. 

Thank you for that.

That alone is good enough for a conviction.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

By changing the subject, you proved that you believe Trump broke the law when he handed classified documents to someone without clearance. 

Thank you for that.

yeah. that's how debate and criminality work.

amazing.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Thank you for that.

He wasn't changing the subject: he was providing an example of criminality by the leader of the Dem party.  That you simps are justifing it because "he gave them back as soon as he knew" tells me how serious to take you all.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

yeah. that's how debate and criminality work.

amazing.

We weren't involved in a debate or even a conversation.

If you care to answer my question, you be sure to let me know. 

Until then, have fun not answering it.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Do you believe Trump broke the law when he handed a do list on classified documents to someone without security clearance?. 

Doesn't Trump, as President, have the ability to declassify documents as he sees fit?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

He wasn't changing the subject: he was providing an example of criminality by the leader of the Dem party.  That you simps are justifing it because "he gave them back as soon as he knew" tells me how serious to take you all.

I don't remember asking him about anything Biden did. Can you point it out?

If I had, we could debate that. Like Farley, you seem not to know what debate even means.

Did Trump break the law when he used classified documentation as a notepad and then give it to someone without security clearance?

Do you know the answer? 

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

But that works both ways.  If you think it's criminal that Biden did it, but don't care that Trump did it, that's the same thing.  

It sure appears that most Presidents take documents they shouldn't, and then try to make it appear as though it was accidental.  I am sure some are.  But I am also sure that most aren't accidental.  That's a separate debate.  But it is an escalation when the documents Trump had were requested to be returned, and he didn't.  That is an issue.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Doesn't Trump, as President, have the ability to declassify documents as he sees fit?

Yes, if he takes the proper steps to do it.  It can't be after the fact, and it can't be "I thought it."

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bragging about your ignorance of the law sure is a mood, but you do you buddy. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Here you go

Side note: Trump's retaining possession of the documents after being notified that he needed to return them was contrary to the law even if they weren't classified.

Thanks for the link. I guess we have to see what this document that Kemp is carrying on about actually was because it may be that the document was no longer Classified, or if it was a document that threatened national security then Trump should be held accountable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Thank you for that.

or, that alone can prevent the conviction

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

We weren't involved in a debate or even a conversation.

If you care to answer my question, you be sure to let me know. 

Until then, have fun not answering it.

Don't expect more than an eyeroll from Fartly.  Now this is big news.  Lin Wood has turned on treump

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/20/trump-georgia-election-case-lin-wood-is-witness-da-says.html

21 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

changing the subject can?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I don't remember asking him about anything Biden did. Can you point it out?

If I had, we could debate that. Like Farley, you seem not to know what debate even means.

Did Trump break the law when he used classified documentation as a notepad and then give it to someone without security clearance?

Do you know the answer? 

All I need to do is point out your hypocrisy.  

As for the classified document, can she prove that claim?

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

But that works both ways.  If you think it's criminal that Biden did it, but don't care that Trump did it, that's the same thing.  

It sure appears that most Presidents take documents they shouldn't, and then try to make it appear as though it was accidental.  I am sure some are.  But I am also sure that most aren't accidental.  That's a separate debate.  But it is an escalation when the documents Trump had were requested to be returned, and he didn't.  That is an issue.

Yes, if he takes the proper steps to do it.  It can't be after the fact, and it can't be "I thought it."

I've been saying it's criminal for both.  Or criminal for neither.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Bragging about your ignorance of the law sure is a mood, but you do you buddy. 

They are not allowed to take classified material, period.  That you don't care because it's allegedly "spillage" and all you care about it he gave it back immediately despite having it for years and doing who knows what with it, well, you do you buddy.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Thanks for the link. I guess we have to see what this document that Kemp is carrying on about actually was because it may be that the document was no longer Classified, or if it was a document that threatened national security then Trump should be held accountable.

Even if it was not classified, it was illegal for Trump to possess it after he was notified to return it. 

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I'm not sure this is even the case. The presidential record act only applied to one of 'em!

Nah, it applies to all of them. The ones who cooperated didn’t get charged. The one who obstructed, lied, and tried to destroy evidence got charged. 

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Even if it was not classified, it was illegal for Trump to possess it after he was notified to return it. 

Nah, it applies to all of them. The ones who cooperated didn’t get charged. The one who obstructed, lied, and tried to destroy evidence got charged. 

Biden was VP at the time

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Biden was VP at the time

And if there is provable evidence that he *intentionally* took the documents he... won't get charged because the DoJ won't charge sitting presidents (remember when Mueller said Trump did a bunch of crimes and suggested he be impeached but he couldn't be charged?). However, he will be liable once he leaves office.

And no, mere possession is not evidence of intent.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

And if there is provable evidence that he *intentionally* took the documents he... won't get charged because the DoJ won't charge sitting presidents (remember when Mueller said Trump did a bunch of crimes and suggested he be impeached but he couldn't be charged?). However, he will be liable once he leaves office.

And no, mere possession is not evidence of intent.

Pivot! Not charging a sitting president has nothing to do with the records act. It's an entirely different issue.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Pivot! Not charging a sitting president has nothing to do with the records act. It's an entirely different issue.

...I was making a joke about why Biden isn't being charged...

There's no difference in how the cases are being treated under how that law is enforced. Generally, if you turn over the documents when you are notified that you shouldn't have them, you won't get charged. This is to facilitate the return of documents. Even if Trump took the documents intentionally, if he had turned them over when the NRA asked, he would almost certainly have not been charged. From the perspective of the government, the most important thing is to get the materials back into their possession.

Now, let's say hypothetically that you are told to turn the documents over and you refuse for almost a year.

And then you lie to your lawyer, telling him he can review all of the documents when you've secretly had a bunch of them removed.

And then you lie to the government, telling them you've turned them all over when in fact, you secretly kept a bunch of them.

And then when you get notified that the government is going to subpoena your surveillance system, you order people to destroy the tapes.

Well, in that case, you are probably going to get charged with crimes... 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, wnyguy said:

No.

There are processes to declassify documents that are very precisely legally stated.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/open/declassification/declassification-faq

Trump did none of these required things.

If you can find some official documents that state a President can declassify things by thinking it, please post it here.

The truth is that you know he didn't even attempt to declassify any of the documents he used as a notepad.

Trump showed he understood that there were documents he didn't attempt to declassify on a tape recording and that he could have attempted to do it while President.

This is irrefutable, yet his supporters don't care about facts. This has been evident for years.

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Evidence of breaking the law can prevent conviction in which solar system?

4 hours ago, Doc said:

All I need to do is point out your hypocrisy.  

As for the classified document, can she prove that claim?

This is the first time that you have admitted that if the charge is true, he's guilty.

Beautiful.

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Bump for @Kemp.

Thanks for the bump!

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Are you reallt too big of a partisan hack to admit Biden lies a lot?

Calling me a partisan hack in a place where people are saying Trump thought of declassifying documents, so they were declassified is rich.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Throw them both in jail.  Or neither.

If Biden used classified docs as notepads and handed them to people without a security clearance, hang em both.

36 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If Biden used classified docs as notepads and handed them to people without a security clearance, hang em both.

No, merely possessing them is enough for Joke.  He has no right to them, period. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, merely possessing them is enough for Joke.  He has no right to them, period. 

The law requires you prove intent and mere possession is insufficient to prove intent. 

I’m sorry this basic concept is so difficult for you but that’s how it works. 

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The law requires you prove intent and mere possession is insufficient to prove intent. 

I’m sorry this basic concept is so difficult for you but that’s how it works. 

When you have documents in your garage and next to your car that you visit every weekend for years, "I didn't know they were there" isn't a valid excuse.  The documents at the Penn-Biden center, sure.

🤣

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-privately-frets-could-headed-133000744.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZHJ1ZGdlcmVwb3J0LmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABsBzYtIAHf0OLYKBmbDo1sbxGDkOMYepIQDOeDzVv-MmrB4VSAmeAh5vO4yUUm2mV9u0DGvS1uzIWO2lKjCFAwBXUFfaKnXVvP_K12n5lBSrNQD_OLVv6puW_GjDYIPBvapm6CbiX7K66MSHJLvH9aJEg30AF5YhkV4qmw0zAxC

In the past several months, Donald Trump has had a burning question for some of his confidants and attorneys:

Would the authorities make him wear “one of those jumpsuits” in prison?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

When you have documents in your garage and next to your car that you visit every weekend for years, "I didn't know they were there" isn't a valid excuse.  The documents at the Penn-Biden center, sure.

It might be good enough for people to assume you’re guilty but it’s certainly not enough to get you charged. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It might be good enough for people to assume you’re guilty but it’s certainly not enough to get you charged. 

I'm not talking charging him, since he can't be charged while he's President.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1