The Walls be Closing

Kemp

11 hours ago, TSOL said:

What's embarrassing is you playing stupid 

Ans still no link to the supposed evidence.

Living in a cult means blindly believing.

9 hours ago, Doc said:

It's in this thread.  Do your own work, Sue.

Playing?

I understand.

You don't have time to post link to evidence, yet you have time to whine over and over and over.........

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Except for Biden, that does look like a list Trump belongs on.

Oh, and you can add that notorious dictator, George Washington to your list.

Just noticed that Trump's buddy, Putin didn't make the list.

Gee. I wonder why?

Edited by Kemp

39 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Just noticed that Trump's buddy, Putin didn't make the list.

Gee. I wonder why?

yeah, that's a pretty glaring omission. the guy is a hack.  NPR did a nice piece on him.  He made tons of money off the rubes just like the rest of the MAGA grifters.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How normies react!  Awesome...There is hope.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Ans still no link to the supposed evidence.

Living in a cult means blindly believing.

I understand.

You don't have time to post link to evidence, yet you have time to whine over and over and over.........

GTFOH drone

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

This...

desperate to find a silver lining in a shite storm.  delusional like the rest of the MAGAs.  i think deplorables will become a widely accepted term for those enabling this crook to embarrass our great country.  Maybe they'll make a comedy cartoon, The Deplorables

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

As if that is a sign there is not a 2 tiered justice system. He had to pay bail, what happened to your parties cashless bail system? You’re not smart.

Also, Mehdi is not a reliable source, he’s a shill that says the dumbest things. Shows me something about who you are. 

Yeah, I actually work, have 3 boys under 5, and am currently completing my masters, so I sleep. Sorry that’s so offensive to you. 

Take a look in the mirror, you’re quoting people from MSNBC. No one takes you seriously. You’re pathetic 

Serious question - do you understand how bail reform works?

46 minutes ago, TSOL said:

GTFOH drone

From which part of the Constitution did our resident constitutional scholar pluck that gem?

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

desperate to find a silver lining in a shite storm.  delusional like the rest of the MAGAs.  i think deplorables will become a widely accepted term for those enabling this crook to embarrass our great country.  Maybe they'll make a comedy cartoon, The Deplorables

The only thing that you can say MIGHT be held against Trump that has any sticking power is the document situation. However, when it was determined that Hilary was not going to be prosecuted for deleting and destroying files with bleach bit and Biden, whom cannot have the documents he had as a senator and has no authority to declassify as a vice president, is not being prosecuted, you've set a precedent. This is what we're talking about when we discuss a double standard. If one side of the political aisle gets special treatment, and the other side does not, then there is selective justice which is no justice at all. How do you not understand that? 

The other charges are complete non-sense. They are trying to criminalize political speech, you don't understand how that is going to tear this country apart.  There is a lot to Bidens situation, you don't think now that the republicans will start to attack him the same way Biden and his DOJ has been released to find a way to take Trump down? How are you ok with this kind of stuff? From now on, there's going to be a lot of cheating in elections, even more than there has been, because the ante has been upped, you are now fighting to stay out of prison if you lose. You are all delusional with your TDS. It's hard to understand why you don't see this. 

Also, I'm a DeSantis guy, I would rather him be our next president, but I see this ridiculous banana republic BS, and I cannot believe it's happening in our country. I've read all the indictments and they are starkly against the constitution, that's what the left wants to do. Burn it all down, using what they call Legalfare, attacking their political opponents through the court. Disgusting that people actually support this just to get Trump. You should be ashamed to call yourself American.

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Serious question - do you understand how bail reform works?

From which part of the Constitution did our resident constitutional scholar pluck that gem?

Yeah, let criminals out of jail without having to post bail. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

The only thing that you can say MIGHT be held against Trump that has any sticking power is the document situation. However, when it was determined that Hilary was not going to be prosecuted for deleting and destroying files with bleach bit and Biden, whom cannot have the documents he had as a senator and has no authority to declassify as a vice president, is not being prosecuted, you've set a precedent. This is what we're talking about when we discuss a double standard. If one side of the political aisle gets special treatment, and the other side does not, then there is selective justice which is no justice at all. How do you not understand that? 

The other charges are complete non-sense. They are trying to criminalize political speech, you don't understand how that is going to tear this country apart.  There is a lot to Bidens situation, you don't think now that the republicans will start to attack him the same way Biden and his DOJ has been released to find a way to take Trump down? How are you ok with this kind of stuff? From now on, there's going to be a lot of cheating in elections, even more than there has been, because the ante has been upped, you are now fighting to stay out of prison if you lose. You are all delusional with your TDS. It's hard to understand why you don't see this. 

Also, I'm a DeSantis guy, I would rather him be our next president, but I see this ridiculous banana republic BS, and I cannot believe it's happening in our country. I've read all the indictments and they are starkly against the constitution, that's what the left wants to do. Burn it all down, using what they call Legalfare, attacking their political opponents through the court. Disgusting that people actually support this just to get Trump. You should be ashamed to call yourself American.

Wrong, he attempted to corruptly interfere with Joe Biden's election certification. That's criminal 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Wrong, he attempted to corruptly interfere with Joe Biden's election certification. That's criminal 

Will find out. right now, its on par with a ham sandwich and you see his poll numbers?  the crowds cheering him going to the courthouse?

you all did this

Just now, Tiberius said:

What by trying to get VP to send it back to the congress? You mean a process that needed to be changed afterward because it was actually something that he could do? You realize there was actual action done after the fact to close that ability after it was attempted to be used? That's a tacit admission that it was possible. 

Also, no one has answered this one, I've asked many different people, no one can seem to answer. There is a phrase that is going around that people keep saying but don't really seem to understand what it means.  What is a "fake elector"?  

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

just no.  He tried to overturn a legal election and called in the dogs to help.  he's a traitor.

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Somehow. the left fails to see how this just put trump in some rock star status.

walking right into his schtick.

When he walks into jail, he'll become a superstar to you, and to me.

7 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Yeah, let criminals out of jail without having to post bail. 

It seems you don't understand what RICO is.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When he walks into jail, he'll become a superstar to you, and to me.

Yes, in the way mass murderers have trading cards.  Didn't they sell cards of Saddam Hussein's execution?  trump already has NFT's.  Watch sales skyrocket and this used as an excuse for his pathetic life.

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Dang. you read those words. how dare he. time for another indictment. amirite

Do you agree with the wannabe insurrectionists?  The ends do not justify the means of a civil war.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

just no.  He tried to overturn a legal election and called in the dogs to help.  he's a traitor.

Oh, you're answer is "just no". Why, because it makes you feel good? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD DEMS TRYING TO SAY HE IS ILLIGITIMATE? How many times have we seen Dems try to push back against election results? This is ludicrous. The media and the democrats have completely destroyed their credibility, form changing what was said on the Georgia phone calls to fit their narrative to trying to expand the idea of stating a riot being that you just have to say some words in front of a crowd, and if they choose to do something afterward, you're held liable. Even when you say go peacefully and patriotically. Can you not see how dangerous this all is, not just for our country, but for you personally! I cannot understand how people can be this dumb about it. It really is TDS, people don't care about the law anymore as long as it's get Trump. There is a poll out there, I am having trouble finding it in the short time I have, that says something along the lines of 70% of Americans think Trump should be found guilty but that the charges themselves are flimsy and may not be constitutional. This shows how TDS has become pervasive. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

What by trying to get VP to send it back to the congress? You mean a process that needed to be changed afterward because it was actually something that he could do? You realize there was actual action done after the fact to close that ability after it was attempted to be used? That's a tacit admission that it was possible. 

Also, no one has answered this one, I've asked many different people, no one can seem to answer. There is a phrase that is going around that people keep saying but don't really seem to understand what it means.  What is a "fake elector"?  

He interfered witha government function, that is a crime 

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, in the way mass murderers have trading cards.  Didn't they sell cards of Saddam Hussein's execution?  trump already has NFT's.  Watch sales skyrocket and this used as an excuse for his pathetic life.

Do you agree with the wannabe insurrectionists?  The ends do not justify the means of a civil war.

Hun, the first doesn't protect what I,or you agree with. it protects what we don't agree with.

Civics amirite

Edited by Chris farley

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Oh, you're answer is "just no". Why, because it makes you feel good? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD DEMS TRYING TO SAY HE IS ILLIGITIMATE? How many times have we seen Dems try to push back against election results? This is ludicrous. The media and the democrats have completely destroyed their credibility, form changing what was said on the Georgia phone calls to fit their narrative to trying to expand the idea of stating a riot being that you just have to say some words in front of a crowd, and if they choose to do something afterward, you're held liable. Even when you say go peacefully and patriotically. Can you not see how dangerous this all is, not just for our country, but for you personally! I cannot understand how people can be this dumb about it. It really is TDS, people don't care about the law anymore as long as it's get Trump. There is a poll out there, I am having trouble finding it in the short time I have, that says something along the lines of 70% of Americans think Trump should be found guilty but that the charges themselves are flimsy and may not be constitutional. This shows how TDS has become pervasive. 

So what do you think of the MI fake electors calling for civil war?  You asked the question.  Very fine people, right?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

He did not, he was told by people around him that this is legal, others disagreed, he went with the ones that said it is legal and tried to move forward with that. Here's the problem, he actually believes that it is stolen and still does, how are you going to prove that he didn't believe that?  This is the whole crux of the situation. News for you, this was not the fair and secure election everyone is parroting, the chain of custody for votes was broken down immensely during the 2020 election, no one can say that for sure. You are all being disingenuous and disgustingly un-American. Bring back 1 vote for 1 person, paper ballots. Simple. 

There is also interference in the way Hunter Biden's laptop was subverted, there are a plethora of MSN BS, social media collusion with FBI, and whatever else levers that were used by liberals to sway the election in their favor, it's all interference and those who perpetrated that lies should be the ones facing charges. Instead, we are going after a person who actually believes, still does, and for good reason, that this election was not on the up and up. You cannot say he didn't believe that, and the constitution gives those who a aggrieved the right to challenge elections. Even if you think his legal theories are specious, that is protected speech and he can put those forward and you're not supposed to be convicted per the constitution. How many times do we see politicians lie? Well, its now time to convict them when they do.  

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

IT WAS CONSTITUTIONAL you silly person you. That's why the closed that loophole afterward. Explain that.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

this one wants us to forget the years of the left threatening a civil war over trump being a Russian asset or some other DEM/MSM story.

No 

Dem elected officials never called for civil war.  

We didn't have fake electors.  We didn't scheme with hate groups to disrupt official proceedings of the transfer of power.  We didn't have complete turnover of a cabinet with past members testifying against our leader.  Other than those and a few other things, we are exactly the same!

• Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It seems you don't understand what RICO is.

I do and it's much better suited for Biden and his crime family than for Trump. There is no mob-like organization here. They are stretching the statute to include things like challenging an election. You all are sheep that are ok with it because its Trump. The devil will come for you eventually too. 

Also, this whole thing is destroying the client-attorney privilege in this country, how is that being completely destroyed and no one is up in arms? TDS in action.

• Agree 1

I just don't know how my fellow Americans can just sit by and allow our system of governance burn to the ground because Trump. Again, I'm a Desantis guy but this railroading has gone too far. You dems think Trump can't win, well, I think you're in for a rude awakening. What was it, 1% chance they gave Trump to beat Hilary?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is so ridiculous that I don't see even this corrupt SCOTUS hearing the case.   He's already begged them and they appropriately ignored him...

You've made no sense here, why did congress change the loophole? Answer that? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

No it wasn't, and he will be punished for what he did. I'm glad 

You won't answer the question, why was there a change in congress afterward if there was no constitutional way he could do that? Your not answering is very telling.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

I just don't know how my fellow Americans can just sit by and allow our system of governance burn to the ground because Trump. Again, I'm a Desantis guy but this railroading has gone too far. You dems think Trump can't win, well, I think you're in for a rude awakening. What was it, 1% chance they gave Trump to beat Hilary?

We have to hold people accountable when they commit crimes, it's that simple. 

Nothing being burned down silly person. If you try and burn our country down we can toss you in jail, too 

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

IT WAS CONSTITUTIONAL you silly person you. That's why the closed that loophole afterward. Explain that.

It obviously wasn’t. The idea that the VP can just decide the election is ridiculous. Can Kamala just declare fraud and ensure that Biden wins in 2024?

They didn’t close the loophole. They clarified the language to make it clearer because people were being dumb. They basically did the equivalent of writing “do not eat” on silica packets because people were eating them.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

You've made no sense here, why did congress change the loophole? Answer that? 

You won't answer the question, why was there a change in congress afterward if there was no constitutional way he could do that? Your not answering is very telling.

I don't need to answer your stupid questions, I know what I know, and you are wrong 

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I do and it's much better suited for Biden and his crime family than for Trump. There is no mob-like organization here. They are stretching the statute to include things like challenging an election. You all are sheep that are ok with it because its Trump. The devil will come for you eventually too. 

Also, this whole thing is destroying the client-attorney privilege in this country, how is that being completely destroyed and no one is up in arms? TDS in action.

Either you didn't read the RICO indictment or you don't understand  it.

It makes sense that you believe in Satan, though.