The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I look at all of that as noise. What I find interesting is that the law being cited by this moron doesn’t appear to apply to what they’re alleging Trump did. 

"Go find me an indictment..."

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Try reading it again.  i said you put up $100/0 and I put up $1.

Not sure what you mean by $100/0, which equals 0. You want me to put up 0 against your dollar?

Now we're back to what I originally said in response to your comment.

You're saying that Trump is 100 times more likely to be convicted than exonerated by a jury.

Anyway, glad to have you acknowledge that Trump is going down.

Some of your buddies here must be disappointed in your belief. This assumes they understand anything at all about what is going on.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:00 AM, Doc said:

I said "no one"...will get him and offered you 1000-1 odds, meaning you put up $1000 and I'll put up $1.  We can even make it $100 to $1.  

I just realized that you don't even understand your own writing. You offered 1000-1 odds.

If you had offered 1-1000 odds, it would mean what you're trying to say.

You must be a helluva gambler.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:29 AM, SoCal Deek said:

So if I understand this story correctly…it’s illegal for Trump to pay someone not to lie to the American people prior to an election but it’s perfectly legal for Biden to lie for free? Wonderful! 

Trump paid someone not to lie? You believe that? 

So, if anyone threatened to spread a lie about Trump, he would pay that person $130,000?

You think Trump is more stupid than I do!

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump paid someone not to lie? You believe that? 

So, if anyone threatened to spread a lie about Trump, he would pay that person $130,000?

You think Trump is more stupid than I do!

Now what? If someone is trying to extort money from you about something that is completely private....yes, you could choose to dispense with it by paying them not lie about it. I'd imagine it can happen quite often when you have a lot of money. Not sure why you think that it's that odd. You've never heard of blackmail? 

• Like (+1) 1

Stop spending money on ridiculous political charges and put the money to basic education for citizens who accepted leadership from a man who acts like he is the grade 7 bully. 

When citizens in the most glorious country in the modern world found trump to be intelligent enough to lead them, it is the education system that needs fixing. 

Whether it is a horse face he paid a few dollars to, (whick all of us would do or just have your minister say it was not sex) , a foreign leader he insults, a fellow party member or his staff, or thinks shooting up with bleach is the solution to a pandemic, 70,000,000 people voted and need help.

BTW,  71,000,000 voted for Joe and his drug addict son. 

Why quality people do not succeed in politics could be the downfall to the greatest country in the last 1000 years.

10 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Stop spending money on ridiculous political charges and put the money to basic education for citizens who accepted leadership from a man who acts like he is the grade 7 bully. 

When citizens in the most glorious country in the modern world found trump to be intelligent enough to lead them, it is the education system that needs fixing. 

Whether it is a horse face he paid a few dollars to, (whick all of us would do or just have your minister say it was not sex) , a foreign leader he insults, a fellow party member or his staff, or thinks shooting up with bleach is the solution to a pandemic, 70,000,000 people voted and need help.

BTW,  71,000,000 voted for Joe and his drug addict son. 

Why quality people do not succeed in politics could be the downfall to the greatest country in the last 1000 years.

Trump wasn’t elected because he was brilliant. He was elected because the American people were tired of being lied to by a corrupt government. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trump wasn’t elected because he was brilliant. He was elected because the American people were tired of being lied to by a corrupt government. 

Likely true, but they got another one which included a man? who fid nit respect the system. As a result of the past slippery sloop the politicians have given control to the US Sup Court.

Like I said why do great people not play in politics any longer. 

46 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I agree with your statement. However, do you really think that he succeeded in making the government less corrupt?

3 minutes ago, DrW said:

I agree with your statement. However, do you really think that he succeeded in making the government less corrupt?

No he failed miserably there. If anything he increased veracity of the corruption. It is now on steroids! 

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Likely true, but they got another one which included a man? who fid nit respect the system. As a result of the past slippery sloop the politicians have given control to the US Sup Court.

Like I said why do great people not play in politics any longer. 

Niagara

Way way too many typos in that for me to understand your point (it happens to me sometimes…stupid iPhone)

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Not sure what you mean by $100/0, which equals 0. You want me to put up 0 against your dollar?

Now we're back to what I originally said in response to your comment.

You're saying that Trump is 100 times more likely to be convicted than exonerated by a jury.

Anyway, glad to have you acknowledge that Trump is going down.

Some of your buddies here must be disappointed in your belief. This assumes they understand anything at all about what is going on.

I just realized that you don't even understand your own writing. You offered 1000-1 odds.

If you had offered 1-1000 odds, it would mean what you're trying to say.

You must be a helluva gambler.

LOL!  Look, it's obvious to everyone (else) that I don't think that Trump will be convicted.  Just like he hasn't anytime in the last 6 years of witch hunts (and lo and behold, the Bragg one is already starting to fall apart).  It's funny to see you guys continue to geek yourselves up time and time again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/22/2023 at 8:07 PM, BillStime said:

🎯

So,I never see you around on the stadium wall. And noticed you joined in march 2020,when the entire world shut down. Guessing you are not a Bills' fan whatsoever,so why come here with your vile? Banned on other social media or what? I mean,this is the proper venue....but, it IS still a team website? Just curious

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

No he failed miserably there. If anything he increased veracity of the corruption. It is now on steroids! 

Niagara

Way way too many typos in that for me to understand your point (it happens to me sometimes…stupid iPhone)

Omg, 😴, not sure if it was phone, no sleep or booze or all of them...for sure not drugs😁

My point was chiomr, poinfex ftreb ytvjo.

👍

• Dislike 1

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now what? If someone is trying to extort money from you about something that is completely private....yes, you could choose to dispense with it by paying them not lie about it. I'd imagine it can happen quite often when you have a lot of money. Not sure why you think that it's that odd. You've never heard of blackmail? 

The concept of blackmail means there is something to blackmail you for.

You really don't understand that?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Look, it's obvious to everyone (else) that I don't think that Trump will be convicted.  Just like he hasn't anytime in the last 6 years of witch hunts (and lo and behold, the Bragg one is already starting to fall apart).  It's funny to see you guys continue to geek yourselves up time and time again.

Except that everyone here saw that you wouldn't bet that he won't be convicted despite my multiple offers.

You know he's going down. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1