The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Trump claimed that people in Beverly Hills leave their luxury cars unlocked with the doors wide open, so that the doors and windows aren't smashed by someone trying to break in or steal tires and other valuables. The source of this claim was unknown.

Trump smart like Styrofoam. 

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They will probably be up tomorrow too. Does that make you feel better?

Tommy is a Farley wannabe.

That's sad.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So when are the closing then?  This thread has been going for a bit 

I was sort of kidding when I said you don't know how the judicial system works.

But you really don't!

14 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

A handful of misdemeanors and probation for trying to overturn a federal election? They must have had some technicalities and hope he can be a key witness against others it seems. 

• Like (+1) 2

Question for those who prefer Trump to Biden:

Trump is mocking an 82-year-old who was bludgeoned with a hammer. His audiences are laughing.

Without asking an unrelated question, how could you possibly want this social miscreant as your President?

If it makes the point any clearer to you, think of the person you are closest to in life sleeping in their home.

An intruder breaks into their home and tries to kill your loved one by bludgening a hammer into their face.

Someone mocks your loved one. A group of people think that's hysterical.

Would you want the one who mocked the attack on your loved one to be your President, or would you wish for something far worse?

To those of us who detest everything about Trump, we see a dangerous buffoon.

How do you rationalize supporting such a heinous human being?

Cue eye rolls for anyone who can't answer any of this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Gen. Mark Milley used his final speech as Joint Chiefs chair on Friday to emphasize that troops take an oath to the Constitution and not to a “wannabe dictator,” days after former President Donald Trump suggested the nation’s top officer should be put to death.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/29/milley-farewell-speech-trump-dictator-00119130

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Trump is mocking an 82-year-old who was bludgeoned with a hammer. His audiences are laughing.

Without asking an unrelated question, how could you possibly want this social miscreant as your President?

If it makes the point any clearer to you, think of the person you are closest to in life sleeping in their home.

An intruder breaks into their home and tries to kill your loved one by bludgening a hammer into their face.

Would you want the one who mocked the attack on your loved one to be your President, or would you wish for something far worse?

they think Pelosi's attack was funny too.  that's the really scary part

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

In my observation there are 3 groups:

(1) Republican above all else 

(2) they actually like the guy and the middle finger to the establishment he is or believe his schtick 

(3) they look at it pragmatically based on what will effect them personally, knowing all of the above are corrupt self serving lairs, excepting that Donnie doesn’t hide it, either too impulsive to control the image or doesn’t care. 

here is an interesting read, that acknowledges trump for exactly what you say he is but contrast Joe in a less flattering light than msm does typically. 

And this isn’t a story about joes more recent corruption, it’s about all the corporate money he took as a senator while masquerading as middle class Joe. He’s been a hero for Delaware based credit card and financial companies at the expense of the rank and file. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jan/20/joe-biden-corruption-donald-trump

these ***** are all the same 

The only defense for we the people is a balance of power 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

In my observation there are 3 groups:

(1) Republican above all else 

(2) they actually like the guy and the middle finger to the establishment he is or believe his schtick 

(3) they look at it pragmatically based on what will effect them personally, knowing all of the above are corrupt self serving lairs, excepting that Donnie doesn’t hide it, either too impulsive to control the image or doesn’t care. 

here is an interesting read, that acknowledges trump for exactly what you say he is but contrast Joe in a less flattering light than msm does typically. 

And this isn’t a story about joes more recent corruption, it’s about all the corporate money he took as a senator while masquerading as middle class Joe. He’s been a hero for Delaware based credit card and financial companies at the expense of the rank and file. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jan/20/joe-biden-corruption-donald-trump

these ***** are all the same 

The only defense for we the people is a balance of power 

So, millions of Americans want a man to be their President,  who if a part of their immediate lives, they would want in prison, or worse.

I understand your reasons, but Isn't that just another way of saying that these people would be totally fine with Trump as their dictator for life?

Doesn’t that mean they are traitors and stupid beyond belief?

On 9/30/2023 at 6:25 AM, Kemp said:

Water the forests.

There are no limits to his stupidity. 

And some people want him to be their dictator.

The all-time stupid, ignorant comment. Has Trump ever been in a forest in the West? I mean, other than flying over it?

Water, water, it's everywhere! It's free!!! Water the forest floor, no fires!!! Why didn't we think of that before?

And this is the guy who says his opponent is senile.

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Very interesting, the Thomas recusal!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

So, millions of Americans want a man to be their President,  who if a part of their immediate lives, they would want in prison, or worse.

I understand your reasons, but Isn't that just another way of saying that these people would be totally fine with Trump as their dictator for life?

Doesn’t that mean they are traitors and stupid beyond belief?

could be those two things.

Could also be they aren’t buying the dictator threat, because there was a transfer of power, which in reality wasn’t really perturbed. And they consider all the concern around the topic political fear mongering. 

Could also be they don’t trust the federal government very much. Who can blame them? An indictment, speedy trail and a conviction would look a whole lot better than a two separate party line impeachments that were acquitted, a litany of ongoing dragging out indictments and civil suits and a years long election collusion investigation that came up empty.  And he plays off of it very well… see they are out to get me because I stand up for you… because msm pushes the anti trump stuff so hard it plays into this. 

I find if you can start backing away from absolutes and see the granularity, the picture becomes more objective. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

could be those two things.

Could also be they aren’t buying the dictator threat, because there was a transfer of power, which in reality wasn’t really perturbed. And they consider all the concern around the topic political fear mongering. 

Could also be they don’t trust the federal government very much. Who can blame them? An indictment, speedy trail and a conviction would look a whole lot better than a two separate party line impeachments that were acquitted, a litany of ongoing dragging out indictments and civil suits and a years long election collusion investigation that came up empty.  And he plays off of it very well… see they are out to get me because I stand up for you… because msm pushes the anti trump stuff so hard it plays into this. 

I find if you can start backing away from absolutes and see the granularity, the picture becomes more objective. 

Reasoned, but no matter how one wants to slice it, millions of Americans refuse to see a man who has been caught committing multiple felonies, who's calling for and urging others to be fine with executions, and who wants to be their dictator.

They would gladly accept him as their dictator right now.

If he ever attains power again, he will tear it all down which will cause everything in America to fail, and he and his supporters will then blame everyone else, because we know that Trump says he has never done anything to repent for, and his believers speak of him as being their God.

We'll be sliding into an abyss from which there is no recovery.

Every dictatorship has destroyed the country it took over.

You can offer any opinion you like, but you cannot honestly deny that Trump would try to become a dictator, because he has already said it out loud.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Reasoned, but no matter how one wants to slice it, millions of Americans refuse to see a man who has been caught committing multiple felonies, who's calling for and urging others to be fine with executions, and who wants to be their dictator.

They would gladly accept him as their dictator right now.

If he ever attains power again, he will tear it all down which will cause everything in America to fail, and he and his supporters will then blame everyone else, because we know that Trump says he has never done anything to repent for, and his believers speak of him as being their God.

We'll be sliding into an abyss from which there is no recovery.

Every dictatorship has destroyed the country it took over.

You can offer any opinion you like, but you cannot honestly deny that Trump would try to become a dictator, because he has already said it out loud.

acknowledging the I don’t want to admit, or believe I lost the election stuff at the end, how did trump otherwise act as a dictator?

• Thank you (+1) 1