The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There is literal evidence that the Russians were involved in the election work Donald Trump got elected in his favor

No, there isn't. There's media narrative loads that you've swallowed deep.

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They didn’t decided which is why you never hear me say that Donald Trump didn’t legitimately win the election but they were involved

You obviously should not be calling anyone else a moron, unless you’re looking in the mirror

So is this where you put on your independent hat and denounce every single person in this clip who said he was illegitimate, stole the election with help from Russia etc.?

Furthermore how much did this rhetoric undermine our democracy by questioning, for four years, a legitimately elected President?

Should they be indicted for questioning an election they knew that they lost?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

No, there isn't. There's media narrative loads that you've swallowed deep.

So is this where you put on your independent hat and denounce every single person in this clip who said he was illegitimate, stole the election with help from Russia etc.?

Furthermore how much did this rhetoric undermine our democracy by questioning, for four years, a legitimately elected President?

Should they be indicted for questioning an election they knew that they lost?

It is not illegal to question the results of elections and Hillary Clinton conceded the very next day you dumb *****

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There is literal evidence that the Russians were involved in the election work Donald Trump got elected in his favor

They didn’t decided which is why you never hear me say that Donald Trump didn’t legitimately win the election but they were involved

You obviously should not be calling anyone else a moron, unless you’re looking in the mirror

Again John they've interfered in our elections for decades now.  That doesn't mean they colluded with Trump just because he won.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Again John they've interfered in our elections for decades now.  That doesn't mean they colluded with Trump just because he won.

I didn’t say that the Russians colluded with Trump

They don’t need to be in direct collusion with him in order to interfere in the election. It’s just in their best interest to have Trump as president.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I didn’t say that the Russians colluded with Trump

They don’t need to be in direct collusion with him in order to interfere in the election. It’s just in their best interest to have Trump as president.

No it wasn't.  It was in their best interest to sow discord and rip the country apart.  Mission accomplished.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

No it wasn't.  It was in their best interest to sow discord and rip the country apart.  Mission accomplished.

It absolutely is in Russia’s best interest for Trump to be president. He was carrying water for them trying to disband NATO

He has loans through Russian affiliated banks

I’m not going to go so far as to say that the two colluded in order to win the election, because there was no proof of that in the Mueller report, however there was proof that Russia did interfere

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The same case the King calls the strongest he's ever seen...

:lol:

Trials should be Swift

Trump should want a swift trial so that he can clear his name

The fact that he isn’t confident that he can, clear his name actually says something

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It absolutely is in Russia’s best interest for Trump to be president. He was carrying water for them trying to disband NATO

He has loans through Russian affiliated banks

I’m not going to go so far as to say that the two colluded in order to win the election, because there was no proof of that in the Mueller report, however there was proof that Russia did interfere

He was not trying to disband NATO.  He threatened to leave to get them to pay their fair share.  And they did.

He has loans through Russian affiliated banks?  What does that have to do with anything? 

And yes, again, everyone agrees Russia interfered.  They want/wanted to sow discord more than choosing a particular candidate. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

He was not trying to disband NATO.  He threatened to leave to get them to pay their fair share.  And they did.

He has loans through Russian affiliated banks?  What does that have to do with anything? 

And yes, again, everyone agrees Russia interfered.  They want/wanted to sow discord more than choosing a particular candidate. 

read the mueller report on interference.  They promoted trump thru disinformation.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on! You're living in fantasyland if you're still buying into this Russia nonsense. Your average American already knew exactly who these two candidates were. Nobody had to tell them anything. In the end, it was a job interview, and while you may have inconveniently forgotten, Mrs Clinton was simply outworked in the run up to November. She got the opponent that she, and the DNC, wanted in Donald Trump, but it totally backfired on her. She thought she could coast to the finish line against this bombastic outsider, but the American people said "not so fast"!

And just to show that I don't come up at this with Partisan Colored Glasses, the same thing happened to Trump four years later. He too got the exact opponent that he wanted. And he too clearly didn't read the room in 2020. He thought he could coast using the same bombastic strategy that worked in 2016. But it didn't work with a drama-weary public that was literally exhausted from Covid and the summer of rioting.

Oh, thanks so much for that dissertation.  I’m very glad that you were able to experience Trump for four years, idolizing a  pathetic “hero” - only to see his regime devolve into nothingness, his reputation shattered, his political career in shambles, and the once-proud G.O.P. reduced to sniveling little gnats like Matt Gaetz. 

Well done. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Oh, thanks so much for that dissertation.  I’m very glad that you were able to experience Trump for four years, idolizing a  pathetic “hero” - only to see his regime devolve into nothingness, his reputation shattered, his political career in shambles, and the once-proud G.O.P. reduced to sniveling little gnats like Matt Gaetz. 

Well done. 

I really do blame the Democrats for this, putting up such a crappy candidate as Hillary Clinton that allowed a buffoon like Donald Trump to actually get into office

And we’re still paying for it

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

Well done. 

keep going for the jugular while the cons try weakly to kick in the balls...

too funny....even the scumbags at Fox have had enough

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/22/fox-news-restricts-trump-campaign-access-debate-spin-room

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

keep going for the jugular while the cons try weakly to kick in the balls...

too funny....even the scumbags at Fox have had enough

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/22/fox-news-restricts-trump-campaign-access-debate-spin-room

Is trump going to try to pull a Biden and run for president from the basement/golf course?

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

read the mueller report on interference.  They promoted trump thru disinformation.

I have no doubt they promoted Trump a little more because Hilly was seen as the front runner.  The more discord the better. 

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I really do blame the Democrats for this, putting up such a crappy candidate as Hillary Clinton that allowed a buffoon like Donald Trump to actually get into office

And we’re still paying for it

Yeah. We got Joke, who is the worst. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have no doubt they promoted Trump a little more because Hilly was seen as the front runner.  The more discord the better. 

Don’t buy into that crap. As I’ve said, there isn’t a single American that didn’t know who Trump or Clinton were before they entered the ballot box. The DNC machine and their accomplices in the media handpicked Trump (just like they kneecapped Bernie) so that Hilary could cakewalk into the White House. They got the opponent they’d hoped for. But the American people got in the way. Just because Russia ALSO couldn’t stand her, doesn’t mean their ‘interference’ had any impact. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t buy into that crap. As I’ve said, there isn’t a single American that didn’t know who Trump or Clinton were before they entered the ballot box. The DNC machine and their accomplices in the media handpicked Trump (just like they kneecapped Bernie) so that Hilary could cakewalk into the White House. They got the opponent they’d hoped for. But the American people got in the way. Just because Russia ALSO couldn’t stand her, doesn’t mean their ‘interference’ had any impact. 

Not saying and never have I said it did. I’m saying they spent a little more money on Trump because Hilly was seen as the front runner and it brought about discord, which was their main goal.  But that doesn’t mean collusion/coordination or that it worked. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1