The Walls be Closing

Kemp

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

He thinks I'm a white non-doctor playing an Indian doctor on the internet.  It's funny. 

Yes some of these guys really do create some fantastic illusions in their own minds. Free thinking seems to be becoming a dinosaur in today's world. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

be becoming

so is grammar.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

He thinks I'm a white non-doctor playing an Indian doctor on the internet.  It's funny. 

So you wanna do that EKG challenge that you refused several months ago?  We'll stick to fairly basic ones that any anesthesiologist should recognize.  Are you boarded?  When was your last recert?  Alternatively, we could do pharmacology questions since anesthesiologists see many patients with polypharmacy.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

No I just like playing cat and mouse with you little fellas 

because that's gone so well for you that you had to resort to threats....

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Really? Wow.

Quack MD is really ***** up.

Yes, because you MAGA's are so forthright and honest....see Lysol above.  He thinks it's funny to lie.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Therefore, one need be "tender" to despise lying?  What a weird adjective to use.  You are very strong strange.  almost bizarre

That is the second time you've mentioned lying. Provide examples please 

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

That is the second time you've mentioned lying. Provide examples please 

It was just before you pronounced how gullible I am and how easy it was to jerk my chain....you look for it.   Can't recall if it was before or after the threat.  You do know what gullible means, right?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It was just before you pronounced how gullible I am and how easy it was to jerk my chain....you look for it.  You do know what gullible means, right?

I take an opinion based approach on here. I like to mess with you because you're easy, I don't mean any harm to me it's all in good spirit. I actually have tried to back off on you because I do realize I've been hard on you, somewhat deserved because I've seen you throw around the words "moron" and "idiot" a little too flagrantly 

But I am honestly trying to back off on that all. 

The left, to me, is irrational and emotion driven, and thats feminine in my eyes. Politics should be approached pragmatically, and there's no place for emotion in politics. I think that's where our country falters, too many people voting with their hearts instead of their minds 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It was just before you pronounced how gullible I am and how easy it was to jerk my chain....you look for it.   Can't recall if it was before or after the threat.  You do know what gullible means, right?

you claimed to have seen nazi propaganda on a hiking trail. That’s our opinion of you

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's why some people here say it's a cult.

I used to think that was a little overheated. But if it looks like a cult, if it smells like a cult, well ...

"cbs/yougov" tells you what you should think about what they think you should think about what other people think, based on August 16-18 data, +/- 72 pts...and it  alters your perspective...and they're in the cult?

Huh. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"cbs/yougov" tells you what you should think about what they think you should think about what other people think, based on August 16-18 data, +/- 72 pts...and it  alters your perspective...and they're in the cult?

Huh. 

Sure, because original papers and legal documents are never available to review....like the Mueller doc that  clearly showed Russian interference in the election which not a single con here has read....

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure, because original papers and legal documents are never available to review....like the Mueller doc that  clearly showed Russian interference in the election which not a single con here has read....

There’s isn’t a single American that swung their vote because of anything that Russia did or didn’t do during the 2016 election. Not a single one! What’s it going to take for Democrats to get that through their heads? 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3