Draft Prospect Interviews with Bills - Post 'em here

Yantha

Bills also had Deonte Banks CB from Maryland

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/19/deonte-banks-closes-out-pre-draft-visits-with-bills/amp/

Today is the last day for pre-draft visits if I read things right. What is interesting is guys like Josh Downs and Calijah Kancey had 0 top 30 visits this cycle. Maybe those two are going to go a lot later than initially thought. Both are very talented but very small for their position.

Interesting LEBills, about Kancey.

That prospect has me confused.  This is a weird thing maybe, but when I saw him at the combine, scouts/commentators were raving about him, and he had a good showing at the combine as well.

........but all I could focus on was his skinny calves.........  I mean, I know that's odd, but how does a big man like Kancey have skinny calves..  lol.....

ScreenShot2023-04-19at5_01_57PM.png.875e3be1a67ad3d6375bdf7513884647.png

One of my favorite Defensive backs in this entire draft. I still think he sneaks into round 2 as it appears from rumors he's going to go late 2 early 3rd when previously it was thought he'd go 3rd to 4th round.  I'd love for the Bills to grab him in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

One of my favorite Defensive backs in this entire draft. I still think he sneaks into round 2 as it appears from rumors he's going to go late 2 early 3rd when previously it was thought he'd go 3rd to 4th round.  I'd love for the Bills to grab him in the draft. 

Nice find, that makes 23 visits. Agreed he is a good player.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I wonder if these DB and CB visits are a result of seeing Tre27 at the workouts this week?

likely just an obsession from the front office and staff with DB and DL prospects 

21 hours ago, HappyDays said:

22 visits reported so far.

Kincaid, Mayer, LaPorta, Robinson would be my guesses on 4 more

Edited by Warriorspikes51

22 hours ago, HappyDays said:

It pains me that Charbonnet will likely go around the same range of where James Cook was drafted last year.  This visit is interesting though, Charbonnet has to be off the table this year considering the Cook pick last year. 

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Yantha said:

Interesting LEBills, about Kancey.

That prospect has me confused.  This is a weird thing maybe, but when I saw him at the combine, scouts/commentators were raving about him, and he had a good showing at the combine as well.

........but all I could focus on was his skinny calves.........  I mean, I know that's odd, but how does a big man like Kancey have skinny calves..  lol.....

ScreenShot2023-04-19at5_01_57PM.png.875e3be1a67ad3d6375bdf7513884647.png

it's like the time I met Willie McGinest in Vegas. He was wearing shorts and his legs were crazy skinny compared to the rest of his body. My coworkers and I talked about that phenomenon often after that. I mean they were freakishly skinny... weird 

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Prospector said:

it's like the time I met Willie McGinest in Vegas. He was wearing shorts and his legs were crazy skinny compared to the rest of his body. My coworkers and I talked about that phenomenon often after that. I mean they were freakishly skinny... weird 

that was quite a beating he gave you.  You know they got it on tape right?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Is he a safety or CB?

13 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

likely just an obsession from the front office and staff with DB and DL prospects 

Kincaid, Mayer, LaPorta, Robinson would be my guesses on 4 more

It is a passing league and if you are going to face stacked WR groups like Miami’s and Cinci’s, then having outstanding CBs seems a reasonable plan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.