Anyone Following The Alex Murdaugh Trial?

Tiberius

Could not understand why so many people were interested in this case.  

Was bored at the office yesterday and put it on. 

Have watched a good bit of it yesterday and today.  

Murdaugh definitely comes across as a liar with a ton of issues, but there has been nothing .. at all .. that has convinced me he killed his wife and son… at least not yet.   

…and fwiw, I went into this hearing others explain the case to me and thinking “well, of course he’s guilty of murder”.  

These two days of him on the stand have made me question that. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Murdaugh definitely comes across as a liar with a ton of issues, but there has been nothing .. at all .. that has convinced me he killed his wife and son… at least not yet.   

…and fwiw, I went into this hearing others explain the case to me and thinking “well, of course he’s guilty of murder”.  

You saying he could be our next punter? 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

He is totally guilty. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sad. The old Ted Kennedy move

The thing that really got me about this guy was how he kept saying how much he liked, respected and admired  the people he ripped off. Whatever! What a scum bag. Cross examiner totally missed an opportunity there. He should of asked if he respected so and so? You ripped so and so off, correct? How admire so and so, and you ripped so and so off, correct? You loved your family, correct? And now they are dead, correct? 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The thing that really got me about this guy was how he kept saying how much he liked, respected and admired  the people he ripped off. Whatever! What a scum bag. Cross examiner totally missed an opportunity there. He should have asked if he respected so and so? You ripped so and so off, correct? How admire so and so, and you ripped so and so off, correct? You loved your family, correct? And now they are dead, correct? 

Not that engaged but I read he took the stand himself?