Lee Smith defends Ken Dorsey and Tells Angry Bills Fans: “Stay on your couch.”

JohnNord

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Anybody that sits there and thinks that they know more than a professional football player about professional football is basically just saying I’m with stupid

If that’s you, that’s not my problem

You're reading comprehension is weak.  That's a you problem. 

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Celt he’s not stupid he knows more than you like a lot more than you like not even the same stratosphere

Sit your ass back on your couch

Calm down, Lee was just towing the company line, as would be expected, what is lost here is the nuances of what went wrong in the last three post seasons,  that is what is being discussed, ranted about, and otherwise explored by former QBs, talking heads, and fans, some of all of the above are pretty damn smart when it comes to analysis of the post season failings of our team, so everyone needs to get off their respective high horses and make some attempt at being a bit objective about what didn’t go well, and openly talk about it, nuthin but luv, 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/14/2023 at 9:49 AM, RiotAct said:

Stay on y’alls couch and go back to y’alls little jobs!!!

Nah. Nowhere did he imply little or menial jobs. He's saying worry about something you can control. I have said this on this board a couple of times.

13 hours ago, White Linen said:

Yes, he's allowed to be as stupid as he wants. 

Same with some posters on TBD. 

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Calm down, Lee was just towing the company line, as would be expected, what is lost here is the nuances of what went wrong in the last three post seasons,  that is what is being discussed, ranted about, and otherwise explored by former QBs, talking heads, and fans, some of all of the above are pretty damn smart when it comes to analysis of the post season failings of our team, so everyone needs to get off their respective high horses and make some attempt at being a bit objective about what didn’t go well, and openly talk about it, nuthin but luv, 

GO BILLS!!!

Don

It’s not the people questioning it it’s to the crazy links that they will go while they’re doing it

Now we have Internet fans that think that they know more than football players about football, as if someone here is actually in a better position to speak, and Lee Smith

I’m not quite sure what toe the company line means. Lee Smith is no longer a buffalo bill. I actually enjoy these podcasts from former players like Lee Smith, Jerry Ostrosky, John Fina, because of the insight, they actually bring being former NFL players.

People can be upset I’m not surprised the people are upset, but just because somebody’s typing on a computer doesn’t make them an expert and they shouldn’t be bad mouthing players

It’s very strange to me because if you listen to these people, do you know these Internet master minds talk you would think that this team should be drafting in the top five every year like the Jets

You gotta be in it to win it I refuse to come off of a 13 and three season and treat it like it’s an object failure it’s not we just were not the best team

I want to see what changes if any are made to show that we learned a lesson from the previous year that can come in the form of the types of players, schemes, etc. etc.

I’m not saying that you’re saying this, but going in saying that football players don’t know anything and that everybody sucks and wearing that is some kind of badge of courage just makes people look like an idiot

On 2/21/2023 at 6:19 PM, John from Riverside said:

Don

It’s not the people questioning it it’s to the crazy links that they will go while they’re doing it

Now we have Internet fans that think that they know more than football players about football, as if someone here is actually in a better position to speak, and Lee Smith

I’m not quite sure what toe the company line means. Lee Smith is no longer a buffalo bill. I actually enjoy these podcasts from former players like Lee Smith, Jerry Ostrosky, John Fina, because of the insight, they actually bring being former NFL players.

People can be upset I’m not surprised the people are upset, but just because somebody’s typing on a computer doesn’t make them an expert and they shouldn’t be bad mouthing players

It’s very strange to me because if you listen to these people, do you know these Internet master minds talk you would think that this team should be drafting in the top five every year like the Jets

You gotta be in it to win it I refuse to come off of a 13 and three season and treat it like it’s an object failure it’s not we just were not the best team

I want to see what changes if any are made to show that we learned a lesson from the previous year that can come in the form of the types of players, schemes, etc. etc.

I’m not saying that you’re saying this, but going in saying that football players don’t know anything and that everybody sucks and wearing that is some kind of badge of courage just makes people look like an idiot

Yet you're not taking Lee's advice. 

On 2/21/2023 at 2:50 PM, Dopey said:

Nah. Nowhere did he imply little or menial jobs. He's saying worry about something you can control. I have said this on this board a couple of times.

Same with some posters on TBD. 

If only worried about stuff I could control I wouldn’t be on an internet message board about my favorite sports team. 

On 2/21/2023 at 6:19 PM, John from Riverside said:

Don

This is silly. This is an internet message board and a huge part of being a fan of any sport is talking shop, discussing, arguing, disagreeing. One TE giving an opinion shouldn’t end any conversation around any football team. 

Beane liked Terrel Bernard enough to pick him. I thought it was dumb. Stupid me for disagreeing with Beane I guess. Because football professional and all….

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

This is silly. This is an internet message board and a huge part of being a fan of any sport is talking shop, discussing, arguing, disagreeing. One TE giving an opinion shouldn’t end any conversation around any football team. 

Beane liked Terrel Bernard enough to pick him. I thought it was dumb. Stupid me for disagreeing with Beane I guess. Because football professional and all….

This is a twist of the argument

People can state their opinions, or they think things are right or wrong, but just sit there and see if an NFL player isn’t in a position to be able to talk on those things makes you look silly

I’m not saying that you did that I’m saying the people I called out are doing that

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

This is a twist of the argument

People can state their opinions, or they think things are right or wrong, but just sit there and see if an NFL player isn’t in a position to be able to talk on those things makes you look silly

I’m not saying that you did that I’m saying the people I called out are doing that

That's not what people you called out did.  They said he shouldn't tell customers to shut up.  You don't address that though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.