Julie Kelly’s follies

I suspect the insurrection instructions from Trump to the Proud Boys were hidden in the anonymous Chinese Balloons that maybe temporarily floated into Texas and South Virginia when Trump was in office.   (Or, the temporary Chinese Balloons that maybe anonymously floated into Texas and South Virginia if that makes more sense.) 

It’s the only thing that makes sense at this point, what with rumors circulating that side deals were cut between Liz Chains and the rest of the Committee to shield individuals that were co-conspirators but were part of a really cool congressional book club/bunco group.  Thanks again to @ChiGoose for sharing concerns/rumors about the protected class. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I suspect the insurrection instructions from Trump to the Proud Boys were hidden in the anonymous Chinese Balloons that maybe temporarily floated into Texas and South Virginia when Trump was in office.   (Or, the temporary Chinese Balloons that maybe anonymously floated into Texas and South Virginia if that makes more sense.) 

It’s the only thing that makes sense at this point, what with rumors circulating that side deals were cut between Liz Chains and the rest of the Committee to shield individuals that were co-conspirators but were part of a really cool congressional book club/bunco group.  Thanks again to @ChiGoose for sharing concerns/rumors about the protected class. 

Trump upstages you losers every single  day… there just isn’t enough humiliation for you.

#winning 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

WTF are you talking about? I don’t even know what this thread is. 

Do I now have two people who have nothing better to do than be obsessed with me?

I’’m really flattered but I’m taken, sorry. 

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

WTF are you talking about? I don’t even know what this thread is. 

Do I now have two people who have nothing better to do than be obsessed with me?

I’’m really flattered but I’m taken, sorry. 

Sometimes, when I think something is funny, I throw it out there.  Sometimes it’s not.   To be candid, having communicated with you in the past, I’m surprised at your reaction to my post.  That’s on me though, and I apologize for that.  

As to your question, I don’t know everyone in the world, so it’s impossible for me to answer. 

JULIE KELLY!~!

I see her name as a conservative pundit ALL THE TIME

She shares a last name with our beloved #12 so she has THAT goin for her for starters.

Her words are staunch as are her followers.

thats my take and Im stickin' to it

PS @leh-nerd skin-erd now THIS red Snoopy might be my absolute fav avatar ever. I mean whats not cool about the color Red, a Bills logo AND Snoopy?

Thats the TRIFECTA: of Cool as far as Im concerned.

*Flashes peace sign*  PS: i am NOT a Trump supporter.

m

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Julie blames everyone except for Conald Trump for not stopping January 6.

Look we are all adults (supposedly) & we all have free will & are able to realize the difference between right & wrong if 1 person believes it's okay to to steel from people but others have the where with all to know that's not right .

Islam believes it's okay to kill the infidel but most of us know that killing isn't right so we don't do it but in your case BT EVERYTHING IS TRUMPS FAULT !

You & many others that go along with the narrative in the swamp just continually want to find something ANYTHING to pin on him which is why you alway scour th internet for BS like this to promote the hate you harbor for him .

I still think you getting paid for it you probably work for the DNC !!

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

He's on ignore which makes this place palatable, but there is no way this Bill guy isn't some Russian bot or something...

Did he show up like 5 years ago?  That would make me feel better about it, then I wouldn't worry about another human being if it really was a Russian disinformation campaign or bot or something

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, muppy said:

JULIE KELLY!~!

I see her name as a conservative pundit ALL THE TIME

She shares a last name with our beloved #12 so she has THAT goin for her for starters.

Her words are staunch as are her followers.

thats my take and Im stickin' to it

PS @leh-nerd skin-erd now THIS red Snoopy might be my absolute fav avatar ever. I mean whats not cool about the color Red, a Bills logo AND Snoopy?

Thats the TRIFECTA: of Cool as far as Im concerned.

*Flashes peace sign*  PS: i am NOT a Trump supporter.

m

Julie Kelly writes stuff, that’s what she does.  Some of it is provocative, some not so much.  One question that occurs to me—does anyone agree with another individual 100% of the time?   Forget journalists, talk show hosts etc, but in general, I can’t think of a person in my life that would allow me to check that box each and every time and opinion is shared. 

The individuals caught up in 1/6 investigations do not represent me, nor do they represent most of the people I know.   I’ve had the same view on that since 1/6, nothing really has changed. 

Still, I’m able to draw a distinction between 1/6 crazies and people protesting peacefully.  I think it’s reasonable to wonder why the investigation played out the way it did…from accusations as yet unfounded, to exceptionally harsh treatment for some individuals when the country is moving to a restorative justice model,  to a resistance to release all footage, to something as simple as why the folks in Congress perpetually attacking police officers for acting a certain way in very dangerous situations suddenly supporting an officer who shot to kill an unarmed individual v shooting at her leg, foot or ankle.   I can’t help but notice politicians acting hypocritically on that issue, and a few of the anti-cop posters here suddenly don’t care so much either.  Hypocrisy is a fickle mistress. 

Julie Kelly agitates at that sort of thing, so in that regard, good for her.  

I like the avatar, Mup! 

• Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, T master said:

Look we are all adults (supposedly) & we all have free will & are able to realize the difference between right & wrong if 1 person believes it's okay to to steel from people but others have the where with all to know that's not right .

Islam believes it's okay to kill the infidel but most of us know that killing isn't right so we don't do it but in your case BT EVERYTHING IS TRUMPS FAULT !

You & many others that go along with the narrative in the swamp just continually want to find something ANYTHING to pin on him which is why you alway scour th internet for BS like this to promote the hate you harbor for him .

I still think you getting paid for it you probably work for the DNC !!

Yep.

Julie Kelly knows orders of magnitude more about the events of J6 than the rest of the media combined.

However what she reports does not allow the lefts insane J6 narrative any room to breathe.

So they are only left to attack her and ignore what she reports.

Entirely predictable from the drooling leftist mouth breathers.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

So @BillStime with yet another self own in starting this thread. 

Julie Kelly, sharing an article from NBC that says the following...

The House Jan. 6 committee concluded that the FBI and other federal security agencies could have prevented a violent mob from overrunning the Capitol had they acted on the large volume of intelligence collected beforehand, the chief investigator told NBC News in an exclusive interview — a judgment the committee left out of its televised hearings and final report.

So NBC News says the FBI ***** up by failing to act on intelligence that would have prevented J6 and that the J6 committee failed to include this information in their report....

And somehow it's about Julie Kelly?

:lol:

Keep self owning you pathetic ***** stick.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So @BillStime with yet another self own in starting this thread. 

Julie Kelly, sharing an article from NBC that says the following...

The House Jan. 6 committee concluded that the FBI and other federal security agencies could have prevented a violent mob from overrunning the Capitol had they acted on the large volume of intelligence collected beforehand, the chief investigator told NBC News in an exclusive interview — a judgment the committee left out of its televised hearings and final report.

So NBC News says the FBI ***** up by failing to act on intelligence that would have prevented J6 and that the J6 committee failed to include this information in their report....

And somehow it's about Julie Kelly?

Keep self owning you pathetic ***** stick.

GTHOH lol

As you have shared numerous Tweets from programmer - she has never once held the one guy responsible  for planning this event.

Its always - someone didn’t do enough to prevent the President of the United States from inciting an insurrection.

Why is that?

From the start - this POS trained you pathetic simps well:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d73aogo5l65ep0hi1uim

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sometimes, when I think something is funny, I throw it out there.  Sometimes it’s not.   To be candid, having communicated with you in the past, I’m surprised at your reaction to my post.  That’s on me though, and I apologize for that.  

As to your question, I don’t know everyone in the world, so it’s impossible for me to answer. 

Apologies for overreacting. There is another poster on this board who tags me in random threads that I’m not participating in. So I’ll log in and have a bunch of notifications about things that I have no idea what they are. I didn’t love the idea of potentially having a second person doing that too. 

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Apologies for overreacting. There is another poster on this board who tags me in random threads that I’m not participating in. So I’ll log in and have a bunch of notifications about things that I have no idea what they are. I didn’t love the idea of potentially having a second person doing that too. 

Hey, where's your Tom Brady picture that you promised?

Edit: forgot to tag you.

@ChiGoose

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey, where's your Tom Brady picture that you promised?

Edit: forgot to tag you.

@ChiGoose

Hey, I know you can’t read, but I promised it if the Jan 6 committee didn’t release the transcripts. You threw out a bunch of other conditions that I never agreed to and now are trying to dunk on me because you are incapable of understanding basic reality. 

Sorry, buddy. Maybe sign up for some 1st grade English classes if you’re still struggling with this. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Hey, I know you can’t read, but I promised it if the Jan 6 committee didn’t release the transcripts. You threw out a bunch of other conditions that I never agreed to and now are trying to dunk on me because you are incapable of understanding basic reality. 

Sorry, buddy. Maybe sign up for some 1st grade English classes if you’re still struggling with this. 

Nope you don't get to hand wave on this one.

It was always about the committee releasing the transcripts by September 2022. You personally called upon this promised timeline over and over in your request for patience.

The transcipts were not released by September 2022. When it was released, it wasn't released in full.

You lose on both.

But go ahead keep telling everyone about how much stupidity you read on this forum, yet you always come back for more. If that attitude doesn't garner you respect in these parts, not following through on this certainly should do the trick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Continuing to own the left. It's precisely why commie lemmings need to start threads about specific journalists who own them on message boards.

Trump takes a vast amount of space in their heads as we know, but JK is getting pretty comfortable in there as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 7:53 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

you can @ me dude. i wont get all menstrual like @ChiGoose

On 2/6/2023 at 10:48 AM, ChiGoose said:

your up to 3 solicitors chi and growing. you should start a subscription service and profit off your board celebrity status. bags  mugs. of coarse as soon as you make a good profit we take it back and redistribute it amongst all our members. just the way you communists would want.  😁

• Like (+1) 1

An Ocho. Fantastic!

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

2 weeks later...

2 weeks later...

5 weeks later...

2 weeks later...

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

you can @ me dude. i wont get all menstrual like @ChiGoose

your up to 3 solicitors chi and growing. you should start a subscription service and profit off your board celebrity status. bags  mugs. of coarse as soon as you make a good profit we take it back and redistribute it amongst all our members. just the way you communists would want.  😁

WTF are you talking about? Are you high?

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

WTF are you talking about? Are you high?

lol. yeah im drinking a couple cases of bud light. i think they are putting liquor in them and calling them beer. 

jesus relax. im just killing time during the draft and i guess i am also watching you spaz for a joke that @ you. 

didnt know members were inflicting so much trauma putting your name in posts. 😳 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

lol. yeah im drinking a couple cases of bud light. i think they are putting liquor in them and calling them beer. 

jesus relax. im just killing time during the draft and i guess i am also watching you spaz for a joke that @ you. 

didnt know members were inflicting so much trauma putting your name in posts. 😳 

It’s annoying to log on to this site and have a bunch of notifications of people tagging me in conversations I’m not participating in because it makes them feel important or whatever. 

I have no idea who tf Julie Kelly is but here I am being tagged in this thread because I apparently should set up subscriptions to something. 

I dunno man, it’s just weird. People should get a life instead of trying to stir up drama on a message board. 

On 2/5/2023 at 3:10 PM, BillStime said:

Julie blames everyone except for Conald Trump for not stopping January 6.

No matter what he would have said wouldn't have made any difference he was speaking in a metaphorical terms and there are those that take everything literally .Just look in the mirror & you'll see what i mean .

There are those here that have been trying to tell you just how foolish your stances have been & you still don't listen it's a perfect example in political studies that probably some college professors use today when speaking in terms of blind faith in politics . 

But that could just be me i guess . 

Those that did what they did that day is all of their own doing Adults sometimes make stupid decisions & there were many that day that decided to make them of their own choice but then there are those like you that have a agenda to fulfill & place the blame indirectly on the one you want to make look as bad as you can in every thought .

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, T master said:

No matter what he would have said wouldn't have made any difference he was speaking in a metaphorical terms and there are those that take everything literally .Just look in the mirror & you'll see what i mean .

There are those here that have been trying to tell you just how foolish your stances have been & you still don't listen it's a perfect example in political studies that probably some college professors use today when speaking in terms of blind faith in politics . 

But that could just be me i guess . 

Those that did what they did that day is all of their own doing Adults sometimes make stupid decisions & there were many that day that decided to make them of their own choice but then there are those like you that have a agenda to fulfill & place the blame indirectly on the one you want to make look as bad as you can in every thought .

"He/she made me do it" is not a valid defense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/5/2023 at 7:27 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I suspect the insurrection instructions from Trump to the Proud Boys were hidden in the BROKEN INSANE MIND OF THE OP OF THIS GARBAGE TOPIC that maybe temporarily floated into Texas and South Virginia when Trump was in office.   (Or, the temporary Chinese Balloons that maybe anonymously floated into Texas and South Virginia if that makes more sense.) 

Julie Kelly tweets that her long held suscpicion that the J6 committee never interviewed FBI leadership like Wray turned out to be true...

So in typical @BillStime ***** post fashion he turns it into being about Trump.

Instead of addressing the obvious question of how the sham committee could possibly defend not interviewing key FBI figures during their "full investigation" of J6.  The FBI friggin says they had infiltrated these groups and had warning well in advance that  violence/insurrection would occur.

Ok. Then answer to the American people why you failed to prevent it from happening. If they knew and it still happened, where's the accountability?

It certainly isn't coming from the J6 committee.  They wouldn't even ask questions. :lol:

But commie morons: Trump!!!!

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1