No trade Mock Drafts

RyanC883

This is from PFN, maybe not as good as pff or tdn. But this is how it played out.

Dawand Jones

OT Ohio State

Jack Campbell

LB Iowa

Bryce Ford-Wheaton

WR West Virginia

Luke Schoonmaker

TE Michigan

Ricky Stromberg

OC Arkansas

DeWayne McBride

RB UAB

3 hours ago, Yantha said:

I disagree.  I think that Sanders is the better of the two with respect to shedding blocks, and getting into the backfield.  Much more disruptive in that sense.  BUT, he's less well rounded and I don't think that he has the same football IQ, quick thinking, and ability to cover.  In a pass happy league, I'm leaning towards Campbell for his ability to cover AND tackle.  I'm not sure if Sanders goes in the first.  I'd actually prefer to trade down for Campbell if possible but would be okay with sticking and pickiing.

I did not mean to suggest Sanders is better than Campbell. I simply think the Bills management will see Sanders as a better fit for the McDefensive scheme. 

23 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

This is from PFN, maybe not as good as pff or tdn. But this is how it played out.

Dawand Jones

OT Ohio State

Jack Campbell

LB Iowa

Bryce Ford-Wheaton

WR West Virginia

Luke Schoonmaker

TE Michigan

Ricky Stromberg

OC Arkansas

DeWayne McBride

RB UAB

Just say no to Ricky Stromberg

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

They are both studs… but yes ability to cover is important. Though Campbell ran a 4.65 40 yd dash, but also more impressive a 6.7 3 cone which is faster than a lot of CBs and WRs.  

Sanders shows a ton of athleticism. Didn’t do any times at Combine. But out of pure athleticism Sanders has more ability. 

Not to often was Tre Edmunds asked to man up and cover. A majority of Edmunds responsibly in coverage was his ability to drop back and get back quickly. Plus his length made it hard for team to go over the top.

It’s hard to say who’s better in coverage cause I haven’t seen enough video. But Sanders has the edge I feel in speed and definitely pass rushing and coming off the edge like Edmunds did at times.

Im just curious of where Sanders would be if he played MLB for 3 years like Campbell vs 2 years at DE for Bama and only 1 year of tape at Arkansas. But no doubt both are studs. But I’d ones upside potentially higher than the other?

Also, Campbell has been working out with Luke Kuechly the past couple months…. One of these guys has to be the pick. Arkansas pro day 29 March.

I think “studs” is overstating it.  Both are good prospects, but not slam dunks.  I’d venture to guess that Campbell is the safer pick of the two, but nobody should think either is another Luke Keuchly.

12 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I think “studs” is overstating it.  Both are good prospects, but not slam dunks.  I’d venture to guess that Campbell is the safer pick of the two, but nobody should think either is another Luke Keuchly.

Until proven

This is from MDD, again value/need

Darnell Wright

OT | Tennessee

Tyler Scott

WR | Cincinnati

J.L. Skinner

S | Boise State

Roschon Johnson

RB | Texas

Luke Schoonmaker

TE | Michigan

Robert Beal Jr.

EDGE | Georgia

Edited by ScorpionZero

1 hour ago, ScorpionZero said:

Until proven

Darnell Wright

OT | Tennessee

Tyler Scott

WR | Cincinnati

J.L. Skinner

S | Boise State

Roschon Johnson

RB | Texas

Luke Schoonmaker

TE | Michigan

Robert Beal Jr.

EDGE | Georgia

Hey friend, just went back to run a mock on PFF after a few days…

What in the actual F…?!?!

They had that service free of charge but now that pro days and the scouting is on the start up to fully evaluate players that didn’t participate or test at the combine, they now force you to have a subscription?

How lame is that…

37 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Hey friend, just went back to run a mock on PFF after a few days…

What in the actual F…?!?!

They had that service free of charge but now that pro days and the scouting is on the start up to fully evaluate players that didn’t participate or test at the combine, they now force you to have a subscription?

How lame is that…

Totally lame, I must have been the last person to get a full use before they switched. The draft network is doing the same thing and I rather like their input and simulator. they keep saying they're in beta test, but I'm starting to think it's a FU, without paying.

Edited by ScorpionZero
  • Agree 1

From PFN and if we get DHop. Depends on how long Von will be out

Isaiah Foskey

EDGE Notre Dame

Jack Campbell

LB Iowa

Carter Warren

OT Pittsburgh

Bryce Ford-Wheaton

WR West Virginia

Zacch Pickens

DT South Carolina

Jartavius Martin

CB Illinois

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

Totally lame, I must have been the last person to get a full use before they switched. The draft network is doing the same thing and I rather like their input and simulator. they keep saying they're in beta test, but I'm starting to think it's a FU, without paying.

100. Was using them every few days until I saw some of the insane drafts people were having on PFF. Must have been the slider tool I guess. 

One total FU. Can’t do anything other than draft the first and second. 

I’ll keep an eye on what options you guys are using most over the next few months. 

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, bearcat said:

From PFN and if we get DHop. Depends on how long Von will be out

Isaiah Foskey

EDGE Notre Dame

Jack Campbell

LB Iowa

Carter Warren

OT Pittsburgh

Bryce Ford-Wheaton

WR West Virginia

Zacch Pickens

DT South Carolina

Jartavius Martin

CB Illinois

would rather have OT at 27.  I get going for an Edge, but it does not seem that any Edge at 27 will be an impact guy this year.  

23 hours ago, Simon said:

My favorite so far 🤙

you have it set on easy?  That’s a great one. 

Let the board fall on this one, and while Bills fans would be apoplectic after the first two rounds (calling for McBeane's removal, no doubt) I think the rest falls nicely (probably unrealistically) for perceived needs and long term value. And of course, BUILD THE TRENCHES

27. Lukas Van Ness - EDGE Iowa

59. Calijah Kancey - DT Pitt

91. Matthew Bergeron - OT Syracuse

130. Ricky Stromberg - OC Arkansas

137. Bryce Ford-Wheaton - WR West Virginia

205. Max Duggan - QB TCU

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Let the board fall on this one, and while Bills fans would be apoplectic after the first two rounds (calling for McBeane's removal, no doubt) I think the rest falls nicely (probably unrealistically) for perceived needs and long term value. And of course, BUILD THE TRENCHES

27. Lukas Van Ness - EDGE Iowa

59. Calijah Kancey - DT Pitt

91. Matthew Bergeron - OT Syracuse

130. Ricky Stromberg - OC Arkansas

137. Bryce Ford-Wheaton - WR West Virginia

205. Max Duggan - QB TCU

I love it and this would be perfect with a draft day trade of Oliver and picking up ILB Patick Queen from the Ravens. However, no way Kancey slides, but we can hope for the reverse of 1 and 2. 32 more days....

13 hours ago, ScorpionZero said:

Until proven

Darnell Wright

OT | Tennessee

Tyler Scott

WR | Cincinnati

J.L. Skinner

S | Boise State

Roschon Johnson

RB | Texas

Luke Schoonmaker

TE | Michigan

Robert Beal Jr.

EDGE | Georgia

It;s hard to take serious drafts with RBs, especially early to mid rds.....or at all. They may pick up a big body UFDA, but as it stands, we are set at back.

Cook, Hines, Harris....with Gilliam as a FB and still have Duke Johnson. They won't waste 1 of 6 picks on a RB.

9 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

That's outlandishly unrealistic. The value on those picks is bonkers. No way. (But great for the Bills in whatever universe allows for such draft value to fall into their laps.)

LOL just goes to show you that some websites have player evaluations way out of whack....  I thought PFF was pretty good.  Looking for some better alternatives now that it's a paid site.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.