Now Pence

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Reading comprehension is a real problem on here. I’m not lecturing. I’m simply surmising. How do I surmise? Because there’d be WHOLE LOT more going on if any these documents were about anything significant. 

Pence self reported.

I find it strange that he didn't do this after Trump's documents were "discovered"

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let's do Cheney, Gore, Quayle, Bush, Clinton, Carter and Obama too.

They all have 'em. And nothing will be done. It will surprise absolutely nobody.

So what does this tell you?

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Pence self reported.

I find it strange that he didn't do this after Trump's documents were "discovered"

Maybe it just means he has a lot of crap in his garage. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let's do Cheney, Gore, Quayle, Bush, Clinton, Carter and Obama too.

They all have 'em. And nothing will be done. It will surprise absolutely nobody.

They just found more classified documents this afternoon at George Washington's former Revolutionary War headquarters.  Activists are demanding a full inquiry and the elimination of President's Day.  The threat to democracy is clear!  

One basic question here might be who doesn't have classified documents?  And Garland, the DOJ, and the FBI are looking like first class a-holes for that raid on Trump.  The idea he's doing something unique or unusual is out the window.

Total clown fest.    

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That this whole friggin soap opera, starting with the orange man, is a big ***** waste of time diversion.

Waste of time? Nope…it was a purposeful attempt to take out a political opponent on what we’ve now learned is a totally nonsensical charge. Hardly a waste of time. We’ve learned a lot. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Waste of time? Nope…it was a purposeful attempt to take out a political opponent on what we’ve now learned is a totally nonsensical charge. Hardly a waste of time. We’ve learned a lot. 

The reporting and drama is absolutely a waste of time in terms of the classified documents angle. Documents are over classified and they all take them with them

It was yet another attempt to take down the orange man. That won't ever stop....even if he steps away from politics. So yes, waste of time.

It's also an attempt to take out Biden from running in 2024. Nip it in the bud now. It was never going to happen anyway, but I guess putting Joe down early isn't a waste of time.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

The reporting and drama is absolutely a waste of time in terms of the classified documents angle. Documents are over classified and they all take them with them

It was yet another attempt to take down the orange man. That won't ever stop....even if he steps away from politics. So yes, waste of time.

It's also an attempt to take out Biden from running in 2024. Nip it in the bud now. It was never going to happen anyway, but I guess putting Joe down early isn't a waste of time.

This entire little episode has told us more about who these people really are than a dozen J6 Committees. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Whatever controls for principles handling classified documents exist, they appear to be woefully inadequate.

Still early, but has there been any evidence this was intentional? I haven't seen any.

Also, good on Pence for initiating the search on his own just to be safe in the wake of the Biden document scandal.

After he just went on TV in December and bragged that he didn't have any.  All of these politicians SUCK.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Okay…before we go any further. Please tell all of us in here whether YOU have any classified documents. I will go first.

No, I don’t. 

Too bad. All the cool kids have classified documents. Everyone’s doing it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Okay…before we go any further. Please tell all of us in here whether YOU have any classified documents. I will go first.

No, I don’t. 

Dang it, I just found nuclear secrets tucked into an old Hustler I'd hid in the shed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But there is 1 HUGE difference here Tibs, Pence told his lawyers to go check to make sure there were no documents because to his knowledge there weren't any .

Also that Pence himself never told others to pack up the documents & take them with him but after he thought it would be a good idea to check because of what had transpired with both Trump & Joe upon finding them he immediately (not 6 years later) told them to put the documents under lock & key .

Then called the archives told them what his lawyers had found & the FBI came out & got them . So with that being said as what happened it looks to me that you are trying in some way to paint a picture that has a different color to it than what is .

Immediate action & a 6 year wait until someone else finds these things is quite a bit different to a lot of people but we understand where you are coming from so it's all good .

And to add to that i am willing to give ole Joe the benefit of the doubt that he also didn't know what he had in his possession because he can't remember where he S**T last .

But I'm guessing next you will say Trump told him to keep these documents for him & Pence is just part of the over all plan right ??