We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

18 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

For some reason, this Nick Wright exchange got under my skin. Yeah, people say that he's seeking attention. But he could criticize Joe Burrow and get just as much attention but he never does. In fact, no one ever says a negative thing about St. Joe. He's thrown 2 fewer interceptions than Josh this year, but none of his INTs are ever his fault. A stat line of 209 and 1 TD in a playoff game and they are measuring him for a gold jacket on the NFL Network. He was outplayed by Tyler Huntley FCS. 

Also, people in Cincinnati are getting out of hand. Women on Facebook are showing off their Sam Hubbard needlepoints. I had a grandmother yell "Who DEY!!!" at me in a Kroger parking lot and she was with her grandkids. 

I live here too and I just relish it.

Yell you bandwagon fans.

Mo Eger just said it on 1530. For years there was nobody wearing Bengals gear except on game days at the stadium.

They want you to be scared and question your team. 

Steal a line from Rex: I’m not here to bow down.

They got Burrow because they were the worst team in the league.

They got Chase because they got Burrow’s knee destroyed and picked Top 5 again. 

It's Nick Wrights gimmick, and he plays it well. Honestly we know what Josh is capable of and that's all that matters. If the Bills win this game he will still spin it in some sort of negative way. It's for clicks and the more we give those clicks to him, the more he will continue to do what he does. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I know it's a big "if" but if the jags pull off (another) the upset do they come to orchard park? I felt the neutral site would only apply to the bengals and don't understand why the neutral site would apply to kc? I would rather see the bills go in to arrowhead if kc wins. I mean, it's not like the bills can't win there?

Correct.  The neutral site only applies if KC/Bills play.  Jags would play here in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I live here too and I just relish it.

Yell you bandwagon fans.

Mo Eger just said it on 1530. For years there was nobody wearing Bengals gear except on game days at the stadium.

They want you to be scared and question your team. 

Steal a line from Rex: I’m not here to bow down.

They got Burrow because they were the worst team in the league.

They got Chase because they got Burrow’s knee destroyed and picked Top 5 again. 

For years, the answer to Who Dey? was pretty much everyone and especially the Steelers.

7 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

thanks for the reply. well, I just don't see the need for a neutral site. as bad as that may sound, I would rather see them beat kc, in kc. my question is why did they choose to have a neutral site for bills/kc and not bills/bengals. kind of confusing the hell out of me.

Because the Bills have the same number of losses as KC and Cinci has one more loss than the Bills.  If Cinci and the Bills had the same record then that would probably have been played on a neutral field as well.

• Like (+1) 1

So I just decided to make the trip from SLC to Buff this weekend for Cincy.  Been a fan for over 30 years but it will be my first home game!  Coming out solo and there's some decent priced re-sale single tickets on TM in sections 243, 240, 223.  Any advice for a first timer on those seat locations?  I was hoping for 100 level but those are still above $300.  Looking to stay below $250.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Defense Coordinator Lou Anarumo will change up his defenses. He will make wht he feels are the right adjustments. He's probably one of the best in game adjusters in the game. The real question is their defense talented enough to cobtain the Bills O. 

This game is a very tough test for the Bills defense. The Bengals have a lot of weapons. The Bills secondary simply cannot match up with their pass catchers. We saw that already. Elam will likely aget tourched by Chase and Higgins. Be careful what you ask for. The key will be the Bills front vs the weakened injuried Bengals Oline. The Bills need to pressure, disrupt, and confuse Burrow. No easy task. If they don't Burrow will shred the Bills secondary. You can bet on that.  

You're right.  Might as well not even watch the game.  The Bills wont be able to score after the first couple drives and our D wont stop them ever.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, astb41 said:

I was hoping for 100 level but those are still above $300.  Looking to stay below $250.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

For reference, my 100 level sideline seat cost me $200 as a sth.  It's not for sale but if I had to sell on TM the price would be likely near $270 just to offset the TM fees.  So I'm not sure there's much room for those to come down.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, astb41 said:

So I just decided to make the trip from SLC to Buff this weekend for Cincy.  Been a fan for over 30 years but it will be my first home game!  Coming out solo and there's some decent priced re-sale single tickets on TM in sections 243, 240, 223.  Any advice for a first timer on those seat locations?  I was hoping for 100 level but those are still above $300.  Looking to stay below $250.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I prefer 200 level. certain sections (224-226) are the family section (no alcohol if that’s your thing)

Really cant go wrong bro. Enjoy

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Everyone, go look at this and tell me how the Bengals are like an unbeatable team that you cannot afford to make any mistakes against. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/cin/cincinnati-bengals

nobody is unbeatable

the bills are the best all around team in the league....on paper

hopefully, we play near our best and the ball bounces our way

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Everyone, go look at this and tell me how the Bengals are like an unbeatable team that you cannot afford to make any mistakes against. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/cin/cincinnati-bengals

It's a recency bias.  They looked about ready to score 2 TDs on their first 2 drives against us, therefor people think they were going to score TDs on every drive and that game was surely unwinnable.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

For reference, my 100 level sideline seat cost me $200 as a sth.  It's not for sale but if I had to sell on TM the price would be likely near $270 just to offset the TM fees.  So I'm not sure there's much room for those to come down.  

That helps a ton actually thank you!