You're Bills GM for a day

It's hard to post on topic this time of year, but I'll give it a shot.

I wave my magic wand and you suddenly find yourself Bills GM for one 24 hour period. You have supreme power over all of the kingdom of Billsland, but there is one catch.

You can only make one move during your reign at the top. You can sign a player, fire a coach, bench a veteran or put someone's name up on the Wall of Fame.

It's your legacy, what's your move gonna be?

Mine would be to tell my coaches that the 53rd spot on the active roster is all mine. I would then sign a 6' 9" guy with an 18" vertical off of an ABA or NDBL roster and designate him as my Kick Blocker. My reasoning is that even if he only blocks 2-3 balls during the season he's counted far more toward my objective of being a winning ballclub than a 7th LB would have.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to post on topic this time of year, but I'll give it a shot.

I wave my magic wand and you suddenly find yourself Bills GM for one 24 hour period. You have supreme power over all of the kindom of Billsland, but there is one catch.

You can only make one move during your reign at the top. You can sign a player, fire a coach, bench a veteran or put someone's name up on the Wall of Fame.

It's your legacy, what's your move gonna be?

Mine would be to tell my coaches that the 53rd spot on the active roster is all mine. I would then sign a 6' 9" guy with an 18" vertical off of an ABA or NDBL roster and designate him as my Kick Blocker. My reasoning is that even if he only blocks 2-3 balls during the season he's counted far more toward my objective of being a winning ballclub than a 7th LB would have.

342449[/snapback]

Increase the size of the Jills squad, and reduce the size of their UNIs

Increase the size of the Jills squad, and reduce the size of their UNIs

342458[/snapback]

It took just two posts for the whole discussion to degenerate into XXX fantasies about the Jills.

On a positive note, that's one post longer than I had my money on. :doh: