GQP + Putin Impeachment Scam

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 7:14 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s time to put some fresh eyes on it.  I don’t know what the commentators problem with transparency is, but let’s be honest— the only time anyone in government and the media worries about the $6m is when the other guy spends it. 

So it's not a witch hunt?

9 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

So it's not a witch hunt?

I guess that depends on perspective.  These words are powerful, and if Jim Jordan et al can thread this needle—we all win, yes?  

“We can’t sweep what happened under the rug. The American people deserve answers. So I come before you this evening …as an American who swore an oath to defend the Constitution. The Constitution doesn’t protect just Democrats or just Republicans. It protects all of us… “We the People.” 

The question for you is that the goal of the committee?  What say you Ned? 

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I guess that depends on perspective.  These words are powerful, and if Jim Jordan et al can thread this needle—we all win, yes?  

“We can’t sweep what happened under the rug. The American people deserve answers. So I come before you this evening …as an American who swore an oath to defend the Constitution. The Constitution doesn’t protect just Democrats or just Republicans. It protects all of us… “We the People.” 

The question for you is that the goal of the committee?  What say you Ned? 

is the talking about J6 investigation or the Durham witch hunt? 

8 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

is the talking about J6 investigation or the Durham witch hunt? 

The quote outlines an ideal—I think it’s about Americans, deception, and protecting the citizenry from tyranny.   It seems very, very difficult for political leaders to actually live up to that ideal, but it’s noble in theory.  

• Haha (+1) 1

she would have been a good leader if given a fair shake. great speech that i dont think anyone can argue with who isnt completely brainwashed. 

gov collusion with tech and corporate media have been "subverting democracy" for a very long time and alot of idiots in here cheer it on. i suppose its good practice even when deployed against their own candidates. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

she would have been a good leader if given a fair shake. great speech that i dont think anyone can argue with who isnt completely brainwashed. 

gov collusion with tech and corporate media have been "subverting democracy" for a very long time and alot of idiots in here cheer it on. i suppose its good practice even when deployed against their own candidates. 

I agree. I find her to be a very impressive person.  Much more impressive than President Biden or Vice Press Harris.  was hoping she would win the nomination in 2020. She called out Biden for his vote for that stupid war.  I liked that. And she was right on the money in that speech.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The quote outlines an ideal—I think it’s about Americans, deception, and protecting the citizenry from tyranny.   It seems very, very difficult for political leaders to actually live up to that ideal, but it’s noble in theory.  

I get your point.  The problem is I don't believe he means anything he says.  He is virtue signaling and lives in a conspiracy state of mind. 

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I get your point.  The problem is I don't believe he means anything he says.  He is virtue signaling and lives in a conspiracy state of mind. 

Who…Jordan?  I’m not sure many folks would trust what’s said by a politician of any stripe.

We’re all in the same boat, just a matter of who we trust less.  

• Like (+1) 1