Biden, A Good American President, Pilfers Classified Docs

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Reminder: 

As Vice-President, he has no declassification authority.

It's pretty obvious that in order to become President, a candidate needs a significant percentage of the population to be completely and unabashedly hypocritical when it comes to how they view the actions of their candidate as opposed to the opposition.

We're seeing those people post here over the last 24 hours.  

• Agree 2

WWTDD?

I mean Joe Biden is currently POTUS... How hard would it have been for Joe's attorneys to just give him the documents. I mean, he's still POTUS and still has security clearance. Stick them back into the fold.

No doubt that's what The Donald would have done. 

At least there's transparency with Biden.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

WWTDD?

I mean Joe Biden is currently POTUS... How hard would it have been for Joe's attorneys to just give him the documents. I mean, he's still POTUS and still has security clearance. Stick them back into the fold.

Oh yes, yes, and I'm sure the then VP, who should not have access to classified documents, made a simple honest mistake...... for 6 years.

Just now, wnyguy said:

Oh yes, yes, and I'm sure the then VP, who should not have access to classified documents, made a simple honest mistake...... for 6 years.

VP's don't have security clearance? LoL... 

They must be like lock & dam operators.  😆 

Well... Just sitting there for 6 years does jive between the two. 😏 

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

They must be like lock & dam operators.  😆 

Well... Just sitting there for 6 years does jive between the two. 😏 

Who else saw/had access to the documents over the last six years? Is that something that should be brushed off without concern? Any possibility the crack addict had a peek?

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

WWTDD?

You’re not a serious person. This post is so blatantly elitist, I don’t know where to start. 🤮

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Who else saw/had access to the documents over the last six years? Is that something that should be brushed off without concern? Any possibility the crack addict had a peek?

They don’t care when it’s there guy.

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Well being that this Admin is so transparent I'm sure if Hunter Biden had his eyes on the documents they will let us know.

Just now, B-Man said:

Back to the thread:

Thanks Joe,

CNN analyst: Let's face it -- the DoJ probably can't charge Trump now over classified documents

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/01/10/cnn-analyst-lets-face-it-the-doj-probably-cant-charge-trump-now-over-classified-documents-n522782

Dems say, hold my beer…..

15 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You are mis-reading. . . . . . . . Vice Presidents HAVE access to classified docs, but they CANNOT de-classify them

Meanwhile:

things-that-make-you-go-hmm-hmmm_new.jpg

Classified docs in Joe Biden’s private office reportedly included materials related to Ukraine, Iran

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/01/10/classified-docs-in-joe-bidens-private-office-reportedly-included-materials-related-to-ukraine-iran/

• Shocked 2

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread:

Thanks Joe,

CNN analyst: Let's face it -- the DoJ probably can't charge Trump now over classified documents

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/01/10/cnn-analyst-lets-face-it-the-doj-probably-cant-charge-trump-now-over-classified-documents-n522782

They can, and they should. 

• Haha (+1) 2