Republican George Santos aka "Anthony Devolder" He Was Given Committee Assignments?????

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

How in the hell is this guy allowed to be promoted? His own political party back home has disowned him 

Just like biden, his supporters ignored the lies and voted for him anyways.

To be fair, Santos lies came out after he was elected. While bidens been lying for over fifty years! Yet his cult members voted for him anyway.

So to B word about Santos while ignoring your boy biden makes you a hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

His mother died because of 9-11 even though she was not in country. 

But he gets committee assignments 

This is crazy, the GOP is a joke 

Says the follower of the party of Joke Biden and John Fetterman.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Or Eric Swalwell on the friggin intelligence committee despite sleeping with a CCP spy.

I've mentioned before that I've had clearances at various times and for various reasons. And here's what always gets me: is it too much to ask that our elected representatives be people who could pass a security clearance investigation and keep that clearance?

- Swalwell: FAIL

- Matt Gaetz: FAIL (hey, let's appoint him, Boebert, MGT to investigate other people! It takes one to know one)

- Trump/Biden (and yes, Hillary): FAIL

And probably dozens of other members of Congress who have been compromised in some manner or other, and/or who have egregiously mishandled classified information.

At least George Santos was given committee assignments where he really can't do any harm.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks Frank

Seems like an easy gig if you don’t even have to sit on some dopey committee hearings. Maybe I’ll run! 

Go for it! I'm worried that your past may be too clean to ever get elected.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Go for it! I'm worried that your past may be too clean to ever get elected.

We’ll, I’ve never made an Access Hollywood tape, I don’t have documents in my garage, I’m not sleeping with a Chinese spy, I’m not guilty of inside trading, I’ve never lied about my military service…..it appears I’m good! 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

His mother died because of 9-11 even though she was not in country. 

But he gets committee assignments 

This is crazy, the GOP is a joke 

Family values, don't ya know

This guy is vying for the smelliest POS in the house.  A difficult feat to accomplish.

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Honest question….aren’t ALL congress members on a committee of some sort? 

MTG was removed from all committees.  Of course, now she's been rehabilitated. She's a centrist R.  No mention of Jewish space lasers in months.