Mentally disabled man rescued from snowstorm in Buffalo - MUST READ

EasternOHBillsFan

If you read one thread this year, read all of this one. My God, I am so moved by this story that I felt it had to be shared here.

"This is such a heartfelt story, it's almost unbelievable. Had it not been for Sha'Kyra, Joey would have died. The frostbite on Joey’s hands looked like it was turning gangrene. Helpless, Sha'Kyra posted a plea on Facebook for emergency help."

• Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

YOU GO GURL God Bless you sister!

If you look at the walls of her home you will see the the words FAITH, LOVE, BLESSED.

Yes she is!  All of that and more.  Great story OMG that poor man. Im so thankful she and her hubby found him in time!

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

If you read one thread this year, read all of this one. My God, I am so moved by this story that I felt it had to be shared here.

"This is such a heartfelt story, it's almost unbelievable. Had it not been for Sha'Kyra, Joey would have died. The frostbite on Joey’s hands looked like it was turning gangrene. Helpless, Sha'Kyra posted a plea on Facebook for emergency help."

She saved this man's life. 

This is what I mean when I said in another thread, people were breaking the driving ban to help their neighbors all along through the storm.  It has to be that way, in a natural disaster when EMS is overwhelmed.

I hope the man is OK.  It sounds as though he was near death when she found him

Here's another example of neighbors helping neighbors

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/getzville-neighbors-helping-during-medical-emergency-wny-buffalo-winter-storm/71-0dfdd2de-c62c-47fd-84fc-656d05e2075a

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Sha'kyra is a friend of mine. This is awesome. 

you tell her sister muppy says she's a ROCKSTAR. Much love from socal

23 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Tell her blessings for her and her loved ones in the coming year and thank you so much for this amazing act of kindness and help.

what HE said too lol

🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Watch the video. This kind of story restores our faith in humanity. What an amazing woman.

We all should privately ask ourselves, would we do the same?

Sha'Kyra is an official member on Bills Mafia Babes facebook and is receiving huge well deserved accolades from all over the country and I dare say world. What a Blessing it is to be a blessing hermanos. #FACT

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.