Roster Moves to Sign Brown & Beasley to the 53?

Warriorspikes51

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Bobby Hart plays a reasonable amount of snaps as the extra lineman in the “jumbo” formation. I don’t think at this point he is going anywhere. 

Thank you. I was going to point out the same. He is the 6th OL in those sets and Buffalo uses them more frequently than a lot of other teams with Dorsey as OC.

• Like (+1) 1

I think it is likely Brown stays on the PS.   Beasley could be the same or they could make a move....also possible Beasley just does not work out.    Kumerow could come back at some point also.  Crowder is probably likely to stay on IR unless other injuries occur or Beasley is just toast.

11 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Gotta agree, I think the Bills can implement the Lamar Jackson defense on Hurts and shut him down.  He’s arguably having a better year than Lamar in his MVP season, but I don’t think he’s ready for the difference the playoffs bring.  This is the guy that got taken out in the big game for Tua, not that it defines a player, but he hasn’t proved he can dominate when it matters.  There’s very VERY few that can do it on the NFL level.  As of this very moment it’s Maholmes, Burrow, Allen, Rodgers and Brady and the last two are extremely questionable at this point in their careers. 

I agree in the sense that you have to make him make big time throws.    That's been a challenge for most teams because the Eagles have a very good OL and he has all day to sit in the pocket and great receivers.    

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, Albwan said:

I think all this is pointless..I mean does anyone think the bills can beat the eagles

Have you ever heard the saying "Any given Sunday" ? The Eagles although being very good have lost a game that means they are not a unbeatable team & if it comes down to the Bills & Eagles in the SB (which is who i picked this year) the Bills will have to play their best game with no mistakes .

That said if the Bills play that game they can beat the Eagles just as they were beat earlier this year .

But seeing as you feel this way okay then crown them & we can use stop the season right now no sense in going forward at this point .

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Process said:

Bryant will probably be cut when Phillips is healthy 

Why does a team that runs nickel basically 100% of the time have 7 LBs on the roster ?

They like them on teams I guess

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Have you ever heard the saying "Any given Sunday" ? The Eagles although being very good have lost a game that means they are not a unbeatable team & if it comes down to the Bills & Eagles in the SB (which is who i picked this year) the Bills will have to play their best game with no mistakes .

That said if the Bills play that game they can beat the Eagles just as they were beat earlier this year .

But seeing as you feel this way okay then crown them & we can use stop the season right now no sense in going forward at this point .

That's not true...nobody knows how the game will play out...very few teams that win the Super Bowl "play their best game". They mostly play well enough to win and the other team doesn't.

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That's not true...nobody knows how the game will play out...very few teams that win the Super Bowl "play their best game". They mostly play well enough to win and the other team doesn't.

Well i can remember 4 SB's in particular that 3 of them the teams came & played lights out & whipped the better teams ass all over the field & through out those years that team was the best on the field most of the time . 

17 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

You guys don't think Beasley will be elevated to be able to play this Sunday?  

My apologies, I just assumed it would be a foregone conclusion that

Beasley was playing Sunday....

It is possible for sure.

20 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Everything I read says Beasley is in great shape and ready to play this week. 

I wouldn't bet against it. 

No need to "save him for later".  This a is a big divisional game.   If it's a 3 call-up consideration, sit him for the Bears.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.