Falcons QB Marcus Mariota has left the building(leaves team after being benched)

Big Turk

Is the guy that oblivious to his crappiness? They literally won’t throw the ball to 2 top 10 pick players because he was so bad.

crazy part is if they had even an average qb, they might have won that division. I’m interested to see what DR does. 

19 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Why?

Career earnings of $76.5M. He's playing journeyman vet duties to help bridge a team. Wife has a new baby, and you're told you're benched. I'd probably stay home with the family too.

Maybe after a few weeks with the family, he will regret that brady style. 😈

22 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Oh my! This could affect FF!

Honestly, falcons receivers can’t be any worse without him 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Such a great, but perfectly Billsy, season. The one year we're not trying to win so we can grab a QB next year, and we break the drought and make the playoffs. 🤣

something to ponder - if we would’ve won that playoff game @JAX, would we still move up to where we did in order to draft Allen?  Would he have fallen to whatever spot Beane was comfortable trading up to with, say, the 26th or 27th overall pick?

Edited by RiotAct

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Amazing, a QB who never threw the ball.  Did he bribe someone to get the stats for throws he got?

Tyrod was certainly not risk taking but the exaggeration does not strengthen your argument. 

Go back and watch some of his games and tell me how many times you say "Throw the ball, throw the ball."

On 12/13/2022 at 1:48 PM, Big Turk said:

What a great teammate...was told he was being benched and got up and left the building apparently. Has also not given the team or coaches any indication of if or when he will return.

https://sports.yahoo.com/falcons-qb-marcus-mariota-leaves-after-benching-team-unsure-if-he-will-return-183430011.html

id be pissed too.

hes 2 game out of a playoff spot and getting benched just to se what they young player can do

8 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

id be pissed too.

hes 2 game out of a playoff spot and getting benched just to se what they young player can do

He's getting benched because he has sucked. Dude has made Kyle Pitts invisible in the offense before getting hurt after he had 1000+ yards as a rookie TE.  That's unacceptable.  It would be like Mahomes making Kelce invisible in KC's offense.

Edited by Big Turk

6 hours ago, Big Turk said:

He's getting benched because he has sucked. Dude has made Kyle Pitts invisible in the offense before getting hurt after he had 1000+ yards as a rookie TE.  That's unacceptable.  It would be like Mahomes making Kelce invisible in KC's offense.

You blame the QB if the player isn’t open or dropping balls?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.