Playoff ticket invoices are now out for season ticket holders (update: you can buy extras today)

Just Jack

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

okay, who the hell is in front of me for the Divisional Round queue?

“I’ll take two of those… oh wait, wait, one of those instead… on second thought, no…”

HURRY UP!

i didn't bother looking. i didn't get a chance to get in the queue.

let us know how many are left.

-----

edit

went to join queue. said 2000+ in front of you. then in 1 minute went to ready to order. not one ticket available.

Edited by boyst

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

Everything for the AFCCG is resale and the prices have skyrocketed 

they're going to fall tremendously for the afcc...

the ticket to get was the divisional. buy 6 tickets @ face - then sell all 6 to get 2 tickets 2ndery market

i was so close to getting 1 ticket for the AFCC and as i was checking out it said another fan beat me to it and there are no more.  I'm flying in from Utah and have refundable flight, car, hotel already lined up.  Just need a ticket!!!  If any season ticket holder could find it in their heart to sell me 1 ticket at face value please please DM me.  Been a fan for 33 years and this is going to be my first home game!!

2 minutes ago, astb41 said:

i was so close to getting 1 ticket for the AFCC and as i was checking out it said another fan beat me to it and there are no more.  I'm flying in from Utah and have refundable flight, car, hotel already lined up.  Just need a ticket!!!  If any season ticket holder could find it in their heart to sell me 1 ticket at face value please please DM me.  Been a fan for 33 years and this is going to be my first home game!!

Come out anyways, then that morning/afternoon, start looking for tickets.  Prices will drop as it gets closer to game time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, astb41 said:

I'll give you a good one in Sec 135 as long as you reimbuse me for all the tickets I ate over the last 32 years. 😉

18 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

You are dead to me..unless you change your tailgate plans for this week.

BTW, worst part of ticketmaster is they have exactly zero, yes zero, live customer support. All via chat, when i had an issue for the Green Bay game, took them over 24 hours to respond to me. and then dude said" let me check what the problem is and got back to me after another 12 hour delay. Still never got it fixed by game time, and it was a mess 

Worst part about Ticketmaster is that they have a monopoly and have figured out how to manipulate the market to drive up prices and take  more $ in fees.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Worst part about Ticketmaster is that they have a monopoly and have figured out how to manipulate the market to drive up prices and take  more $ in fees.

Telling you , it’s a great to be in a business , or monopoly, where customer service does not matter. Mortgage servicer are same way. They piss ya off , what cha gunna do? Go through the hassle of getting a new mortgage? Exchange a low rate for a high rate? 

it all sucks, but they the worst!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.