Sinema switches to independent, shaking up the Senate

ALF

36 minutes ago, Wacka said:

If you spend your honeymoon in Moscow..... you might be a communist.

or you enjoy different cultures. Which is basically a communist in the eyes of a trumper possibly. 

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Not if Trump is picking the candidate…😉

If we could get Hershel to run in every state!  😏

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Wacka said:

If you spend your honeymoon in Moscow..... you might be a communist.

interestingly you never hear this other bit about Russia attempting election influence.   They were feeling the Bern! 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/17/indictment-russians-also-tried-help-bernie-sanders-jill-stein-presidential-campaigns/348051002/

11 hours ago, TH3 said:

She realized she just wasn't that important anymore in the Blue party ...now gets to scream "look at me" again....

Yeah.  Great timing right after the runoff.  At least she's being honest with who she is I guess.  With a Republican led House the only thing that matters is if a Supreme Court vacancy opened up in the next two years. 

23 hours ago, Doc said:

Manchin should switch as well, if not go Republican.  Might be the only way to win again in 2024.

Screw that traitor. He can go pound sand with his fellow commies on the left.

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  Great timing right after the runoff.  At least she's being honest with who she is I guess.  With a Republican led House the only thing that matters is if a Supreme Court vacancy opened up in the next two years. 

Hopefully it won’t happen. Keep some sanity in this country. We need less crackpots like you and billslime.

19 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

or you enjoy different cultures. Which is basically a communist in the eyes of a trumper possibly. 

If we could get Hershel to run in every state!  😏

Who needs Walker when you have a meat suite like Fetterman drooling all over himself. 

49 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Well you do need to somehow get rid of Trump to fix that mess you created. 

The Dems created the biggest mess and did Putin's work for him.  I've never seen s reaction to someone as I did by Dems over Trump and all those impeachments are now the jokes they looked like at the time.

But Trump is doing his best to get rid of himself.  And he's now trailing DeSantis.

• Like (+1) 2